Road Trip: Chrostmas Party TIme!

Old December 25th 03, 12:11 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney

Default Road Trip: Chrostmas Party TIme!

Ok, everykitty, let's party!

We have the CD player set up playing Christmas tunes, some rock music,
some jazz, some bee-bop - and we're willing to play whatever you kitties
request.

We've got a live band forming up, and we'll get started playing some
time soon. Outside under the awning we've got a big table set up with
snacks and goodies. Everybody who wants to help put up decorations,
we've got a big box of garlands and ornaments and lights and stuff.

Our Oklahoma friendcats will also be joining us and bring some more
treats. Here they come - welcome tsi-wo-ni and a-ye-ga-li. Ready to party?

Sammy Kitten comes bouncing in
Kissamouse, Kissamouse, Kissa-Kissa-Kissamouse..

It's time for Kissamouse! We'z got a Kissamouse tree! It's got shiny
stuff and toy birdies and catnip balls and all sorts of goodies! And
it's good and strong - I just climbed up inside of it all de way to de
top. It's so much fun!

Sammy Kitten goes bouncing off, singing "Kissamouse, Kissamouse,
Kissa-kissa-kissamouse..."

Old December 25th 03, 04:48 AM
Sylvia M.

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney" wrote in
message ...
[...]

Hoo Hoo Hoo Boy!!!
Wat fun!!!
Looka mine prezzez...summa dem kud effin hang onna da tree...
juzt so I wud get dem bak, ya kno...

Dyna, wiffa red bow on

Old December 27th 03, 06:55 PM
Miss Violette

*Miss Violette smiles at Sammy's youthful exuberance, and she smiles to see
her friends new and old having such a good time...
* TV busys himself pulling decorations out of his bakpak and thinking of his
new friend...
* Tiger is busy chomping fud in anofur thread so him and his new friend can
come to the parti,,,
Turudi is arranging babykitty's pillows so he can face the ofur cats and
talk withoug having to move a bunch...

OEJ is just ready ta parti...

Kitty Road Trip OU812? Cat anecdotes 4 July 12th 04 12:05 AM
The Trip Marina Cat anecdotes 10 July 1st 04 12:34 AM
B & C, FluffySp and Ted - Party Time Bev Cat anecdotes 9 October 11th 03 11:32 PM