Happy Mew Yeer - tu awl Kittiez ana Antiez ana Uncaz

Old December 31st 03, 05:06 PM
Stinky

Default Happy Mew Yeer - tu awl Kittiez ana Antiez ana Uncaz

Frum yur frendz in Mew Yawk ****ty, P.C. ana Anti Marcia

Old January 1st 04, 02:48 AM
Miss Violette

and back atcha, from:Soft anna furry, Miss Violette, TV, Tiger, Trudi and
OEJ

Old January 1st 04, 02:48 AM
Miss Violette

Old January 2nd 04, 03:34 PM
pam

(liddle snippies)
Menny Noo Yeer wishes tew alla da kittiex, meowmies, uncas and anties
inna da RPCC.
We wuz reflectin' on how menny kittiez wentid tew da brij inna 2003m
an' how menny frens leftid da noosgroop. We'ze don' git tew post furry
oftin, cuz ower Meowmie haz sum stuffs goin' on, but we'ze always
sendz purrs an' hedbutts, effun if we don' rite.
Fur dis yeer uv 2004, we wishes effurrykitty an' efuuryhoomin gudgud
helth, enuf toonas tew dew whateffur dey needs tew dew, an' troo peece
anna happiness dat komes frum da hart.
We wishes dat alla da hoomins an' kitties who needs it finds heelin'
if dey is sad ur sik, a wontruhome if dey haz nun, an' a ray uv
sunshine effurry day. An' remember tew luk fur da rainbows, cuz dey
is sent tew usses by da furry speshul wons who wait fur usses.
PacoBell, Charlie an' Meowmie Pam

Old January 2nd 04, 05:24 PM
Ray or Fran

And while itz no longer the 1st - Happy Mew Year effuryone!

Punkins & Puddi Cat and Aunti Fran
(waving to all theirz friends in rpcc)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Frum yur frendz in Mew Yawk ****ty, P.C. ana Anti Marcia

Old January 2nd 04, 05:26 PM
Ray or Fran

PacoBell, Charlie, Aunti Pam

What wonderful wishes for effuryone. Weze joinz youze in youze thoughtz.

Punkins & Puddi Cat and the Meowmie, Fran