Party time!

Old January 1st 04, 03:00 AM
Amelia T Cat

Arlene Knop wrote:
Oh, Dyna, we kin all sit togedder and danz wif lotsa kitteez. Itz just
that I haven't seen Felix fur a longlong tyme. And sum ov us will be
bizzy playing moosik too. How do yew like my gold lamay a-line outfit.
Itz not too flashy fur plain old me iz it? And I had meowmie weeve sum
rinestones in my hed fur.

Gretchen Marie, alwayz respekting Dyna's fashun advice

Hi, efurrybody. My, Gretchen Marie, you look FABULOUS! I think I saw
Felix disappearing into the teleporter after Sammy Kitten. If he was
following Sammy, then they're probably up to no good but will be back soon.

Anybody care for some nip wine, or nip casserole, or some tuna with nip
spread?

Amelia T Cat

Old January 1st 04, 03:07 AM
Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten

Hi, efurrybody. My, Gretchen Marie, you look FABULOUS! I think I saw
Felix disappearing into the teleporter after Sammy Kitten. If he was
following Sammy, then they're probably up to no good but will be back soon.

Anybody care for some nip wine, or nip casserole, or some tuna with nip
spread?

Amelia T Cat

fluffy black girlkitten sets up the CD player on the enclosed porch and
gets some nice soft rock music playing. She also makes sure that the
screened fireplace is lit to kepe the porch warm, and that there are
plenty of snacks and drinks set out. She comes bouncing over to the
other kitties...

Hihi, efurrycat! I gots de moosic going and de snacks and drinks laid
out. I fink we'z ready to party now! I fink I'z gonna go dance to dat
wunnderful moosic!

she goes bouncing off to the porch again

Tabitha Kitten

Old January 1st 04, 03:13 AM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

Hihi, efurrycat! I gots de moosic going and de snacks and drinks laid
out. I fink we'z ready to party now! I fink I'z gonna go dance to dat
wunnderful moosic!

she goes bouncing off to the porch again

Tabitha Kitten

A wheeled cargo dolly covered by a canvas tarp comes rolling out of the
teleporter, pushed by a little orange kitten with two companions. They
push the dolly out of the garage, around the side, and back behind the
garage. Sammy Kitten goes running into the house, and comes out a minute
later with Maggie the d*g. As they come out, Sammy is explaining to
Maggie...

See, over here behind the garage, I need you to dig some holes about a
foot across and about 3 feet deep. We'z gotta bury these stell mortar
tubes so'z we can launch some big fireworks...

Maggie gets busy digging a bunch of holes, as Sammy strolls back to the
front of the garage

Hihi, effurybody! Whatz up? Where's de fud? And de nip? And who wants to
danz?

Sammy Kitten

Old January 1st 04, 03:42 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Arlene Knop had some very interesting things to
say about Party time!:

I unnerstand, Felix. Yew hav to look after yer meowmie and pawpaw cuz
they need yew. Come on, letz sit ofur here wif Miss Violette and OEJ
and Sammy Kitten and Dyna. We can all take turns danzing. Are yew
having nip wine or nip sampayne? I'll just hav a liddle glass of nip
wine.
Gretchen Marie, taking Felix's arm proudly

I don't care for wine or champagne, thanks, dear. :-)

Felix, designated driver

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Old January 1st 04, 04:21 AM
Miss Violette

This is a huge table, sit down and we can toast and then all dance, Miss
Violette
Arlene Knop wrote in message
I like it when we all danz wif each other. Thatz wot frendz are fur.
Got room there fur me and Felix and Dyna to sit? Whoz gonna propoze a
toast?

Gretchen Marie, lifting her glass of nip wine

Miss Violette wrote:

you can dance with OEJ, Sammy kitten and Me if you want, we are just

having
a grand time, Miss Violette, hoping GM's Felix shows up for her sake...
although it is fun to just dance with friends sometimes
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Felix? Felix? I don't see him anyware. I hope I don't hav to be by
myownself at this party. I don't like to danz alone.

Gretchen Marie, nervus and hopeful

Tabitha \"Fluffybutt\" Kitten wrote:

All right! It'z party time! Let's get some good rock moosik playing

on
the CD player...

little black kitten starts dancing wildly, bouncing all over the

area,
fluffy black tail waving