Road trip

Old January 6th 04, 04:58 AM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

Arlene Knop wrote:
I haven't seen Cleopatra or Felix or a bunch of uther kitteez sinz all
that noyz wif thuh firecrakkers. Itz not like Felix to leev me alone.
I hope he's alright. I wudn't want to find a bunch of kitteez wif their
wiskerz sinjed off or anyfing like that. Maybe we bedder get a serch
party together. Sammy Kitten? Do yew know anyfing about thuh missing
kitteez?????????

Gretchen Marie, worried worried worried and reddy to put on her
detektif badj

The Highland Kitties wrote:

Well, Felix and OEJ and Tiger and Anais and Miss Violette and Trudi and
TV are here, and Fluffybutt and Amelia are asleep in the Are-Vee.
Gretchen Maria, letz us go look in de house.

GM and Sammy head into the house to look for Cleopatra. She's not in
the dining room or the kitchen, a quick look in the living room doesn't
reveal any sign of her, and she isn't found in the front bedroom, back
bedroom, hallway, or bedroom. They return to the living room and catch a
glimpse of a fluffy silvery tail draped over the edge of Maggie's
dogbox. They walk closer and spot Cleopatra sprawled on her bag, her
head resting on Maggie's nose.

Sammy pounces on Cleo's tail, claws extended Cleocatra! Wake up! We'z
ready to go!

Sammy

Old January 6th 04, 07:53 AM
Miss Violette

*Tiger smiles broadly and purrs loudly atta cheek rub and returns the
same... He sniffs the basket anna is even more pleased...*

OK letz go itsa time ta finish dis her road trip anna find a nother
venture...
*They enter the 'porter where coordinates are already set and away the go...

Her we is, we isa readi... Tiger anna the most beautiful ladycat inna
world...
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
HiHi, Tiger!

Anaïs brightens up at the sound of the 'porter, and greets her
boyfriend with a headbut and face rub

I'ze glad to see yourownself, anna I'ze reddy ta go onna da roadtwip!
I'ze made usses sum snaks... Herez sum shrimpees wrapped in bacon, anna
crab-cakes, anna a bottle ov nip-ale!

she opens her picnic basket and shows Tiger the goodies, proud that

she
remembered that Tiger likes to snack every hour...

Les go!

Mlle. Anaïs, humming "Route 66"...

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Miss Violette wrote:
*Tiger has hung his tux up and put away all of his finery in hopes of
using it again soon on his next date...

* The 'porter twinkles and the door opens and Tiger steps out... Isa
yoursef readi? I thinked I wuuld pick yourownsef up ta go inna myown
'porter back ta da road trip... He holdz door fur his ladyfriend and
waits expectantly... Sonam Dasara wrote
in message ...
Hihi,
Anna happy noo yeer! Yes dat was sumfin, 'specially dose
fireworks, huh, Sammy! conspiritorial look

I'ze reddy ta transport back to da Ar-Vee; howzabowt efurrykitty
else? Tiger, is yoo reddy? Cleopatra?

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

The Highland Kitties wrote:
Gudgud morning, efurrykitty! Iz we all rested up after dat wild Mew
Year's party? Boy, dat was somefing else. All dem 'splosions and dat
nice moosic and great food...

Iz we all ready to finish off dis trip? We'z only a couple or three
hours from de end of route 66 at Santa Monica pier. Since most of
the hoomin kittens are back in scool, the roads shouldn't be too
busy. Is you all ready to hop on board for de rest of the de ride?

Has anybody seen Cleocatra?

Sammy Kitten

Old January 6th 04, 08:30 AM
Miss Violette

Just then tv comes in and... I know dis here isa yourown sisfur butted you
needa notted be so rough wif herown royal sef... TV approaches gingerly anna
says... isa you readi ta drife somore so we can se da ennof da rute 66? TV
gently asks his beautiful silverfriend...

Old January 6th 04, 04:17 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney

Sammy pounces on Cleo's tail, claws extended Cleocatra! Wake up! We'z
ready to go!

Sammy

Cleo awakes with a start, jumps up with a hiss and aims a swat at
Sammy's head but he jumps back before she can connect

Rotten kitten! I'll remember that!

grumblingrotten little kitten... too much nip... headache...

Sir TV, you are so kind - thank you for coming to my rescue. I believe I
need some coffee before I drive again. Would you care to join me in a
quick trip to Starbucks? I've got my teleporter set to the proper
coordinates.

Cleo

Old January 6th 04, 04:29 PM
Amelia T Cat

Sir TV, you are so kind - thank you for coming to my rescue. I believe I
need some coffee before I drive again. Would you care to join me in a
quick trip to Starbucks? I've got my teleporter set to the proper
coordinates.

Cleo

Starbucks? Did I hear someone say Starbucks? I haven't had a caramel
maciatto in ages! Would you two mind a little company? I'd love to join you.

And Cleo, let's not forget that Maggie d*g is a Starbucks nut too - she
goes at least once a week with her humans. In fact, if we were to take
her with us to either of the two closest stores they'd probably give us
free goodies. The only problem is, I'm not sure if we're allowed to let
d*gs into the teleporter.

What do you think?

Amelia

Old January 6th 04, 04:53 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney

Sylvia M. wrote:
Doz fyrwurkz wer awsum!!

I yam reddee. Du we hab e-nuff gaz tu mayke it awl da way, ur du we need
anudder stop, maybe furr snakz tuu?

Dyna, kreditkard at da reddy

I guess some more gas might be a good idea. And more snacks are *always*
a good idea. Especially since we might have to have another party when
we get to Santa Monica.

Oh, and Dyna - happy acquisition day! I'm sorry I'm late with that, but
I overslept a little bit. I might have overindulged a little on the
nip... But definitely, happy acquisition day. That is an important day
in the life of a kitty, isn't it? My human doesn't remember what day he
acquired me from the shelter (can you imagine it? not remembering the
date of such an important event?) so we don't get to celebrate that.

If you'd like to join Sir TV and me, we're heading to Starbucks for a
quick cup of coffee before we hit the road. If you'd care to join us
I'll buy you a cup of your favorite in honor of your a-day.

Cleopatra

Kitty Road Trip OU812? Cat anecdotes 4 July 12th 04 12:05 AM
Road trip update Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney Cat community 48 December 23rd 03 07:40 AM
Road Trip Starting! ChildFree23 Cat community 88 November 22nd 03 12:57 AM