Kissamouse Party

Old December 29th 05, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Kissamouse Party

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 03:00:04 +0000, ChildFree23 wrote:

Do you think they'll let us wear them to the party?

RANGER, WAIT FOR US!!!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 4 3/4
Chief Tabby In Residence

I'm sure dey will. In fact, I spect dat offur kittiez will be huntin
lampshades wif us an will wear dem too.

[Seeing that Ranger has indeed stopped when Lilith called out, Samy and
Lilith hurry over to where Ranger is waiting, positively quivering with
excitement.]

Hey, Ranger, here's a plan. You an Lilith stay here, and each of youz pick
out yur faforite lampshade. I will go over on da offur side and when I iz
dere I'z will growl an hiss and get in a pounce position, so da
lampshades will fink I iz ready to attack dem. Den you two can sneak up on
your faforite lampshades and attack dem. Dey will be watchin me, so it
will be easier fur you two to catch dem.

[Sammy saunters off casually, walking down the path between the solar
lamps. He gets about halfway down the walk then leaps high into the air
and lands with his fur fluffed out, his tail like a bristle brush, and
makes a fierce yowl. He gets low on his front paws, tail twitching wildly,
as he faces first one lamp then another. As he continues his loud hunting
show, Lilith and Ranger both stalk slowly towards their prey. Lilith and
Ranger leap at the same moment. As they land on their target lampshades,
they create a loud commotion of their own. Sammy takes this as his signal
to pounce on a bright red lampshade and wrestle it to the ground.

All three kitties do battle for just a few moments, then breathlessly put
their defeated lampshades on as hats and walk back towards the chateau.]

Oh, dis was fun! If youz guyz wants to hunt some more of dem just let me
know.

Sammy
Old December 29th 05, 04:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 06:07:07 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

I wuuld lof diz, I likeza dance anna 'spekalli wif yourown handsome self,
OEJ, Blushing

Oh, gudgud! I'z would like dat a lot.

[STTom takes OEJ's paw and they step through the teleporter together. When
they step out at the chateau they see a big crowd of kitties, some
walking around with drinks, some with snacks, some wearing brightly
colored lampshades as hats. Several kitties are under the Kissamouse
tree, trying to decide which package they'd like to open. Kittens are
climbing in and on the tree, trying their best to knock ornaments to the
floor.

STTom makes a dash to the tree, searches for a particular package, and
runs back to OEJ with it.]

Here, miss OEJ, dis pakuj is jus fur you.

[OEJ opens the package, and inside is a silver collar.]

Ummm, bootiful miss OEJ - since you is such a sweet and lovely and
talented and bootiful girl cat, and since I lufs to be wif you and
efurryfing, I was kind of wondering if youz would maybe be willing to fink
about maybe being winked. If youz would consider it, den dis could be a
engagement collar if youz want. Of course, I duzn't haf much to offer,
since I'z kind of almost a homeless kitty, wut wif mine irresponsible
hoomin and hafin to depend on da Highland kitties to leave me food an all,
but Iz would certainly be a devoted kittywink.

STTom
almost passing out from nerves

ShortTail Tom wrote in message
news
So when ever any of you feel like teleporting over, we can do our
Community Kissamouse party, then we can leave for the hotel barge.

Cleopatra

Miss ootiful OEJ, would you'z like to teleport ofur to Cleo's party? I
fink dere might be some specially fun stuff dere. An wez could maybe
dance a liddle bit too.

STTom

Old December 30th 05, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 06:10:30 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

OK butted itz gud kittiez iz time flexible, I lofe da retreat anna alla gud
stuff der, butted, I likez diz meniu alzo, Tiger, taking the pretty paw and
starting toward the 'porter

Buttid my luf, dis iz kitty-time, an we can be in boff places at
wonce!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaļs
12/29/2005 7:25:11 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old December 30th 05, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

We love dancing. But now we have to find kitties to dance with us!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Stormmee wrote:
you willz likez diz, we haza gud musik, TV, remfurin how much miss Violette
likta danze
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:
I know everykitty is still enjoying aperitifs, but I'm going to

interrupt
for just a minute. I've had the staff at my chateau prepare a nice
Kissamouse Celebration for us. We've got music and a dance floor,

goodies
prepared by the staff here at Taillevent, some very nicely decorated
Kissamouse Trees (that are quite strong enough to support kitties who

want
to climb them), and a bunch of Kissamouse prezzies for kitties.

So when ever any of you feel like teleporting over, we can do our
Community Kissamouse party, then we can leave for the hotel barge.

Cleopatra

We'll be there as soon as we finish our apertifs. We love parties! We
never get to dance anymore!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old December 30th 05, 06:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

*deep blush*

OEJ stands very still, looks at STT, and says:

I haz been hopin you wuuld ask diz, as fur az hafin a bunc of stuff, you haz
da same thingz dat soft seed in furry when dey wuz furzt friendz, you haz a
kind heart, an purrfect manner anna gud soul, I wuuld lof ta be gettin
winked to yourownsef, OEJ

Old December 30th 05, 10:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

you haza point, butted we hasta be careful, mine hooman izunt veri smart
sometimez anna getz catfuzzled when we trysta be in 2 plazes atta same time,
I wizh her wuz smarter, Tiger, gifin hiz lady a paw squeeze

Old December 30th 05, 10:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

der iz lotsa kittiez ta danze wif, mine wife kitty i thinkz will damze wif
yourownsef, anna der iz petunia, rebecca anna samantha anna alla herown
girlcuzinz, TV, tryin ta be a gud hozt
oups.com...

Old December 30th 05, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default A winkwink engagement announcement! Kissamouse Party

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 00:58:40 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

*deep blush*

OEJ stands very still, looks at STT, and says:

I haz been hopin you wuuld ask diz, as fur az hafin a bunc of stuff, you haz
da same thingz dat soft seed in furry when dey wuz furzt friendz, you haz a
kind heart, an purrfect manner anna gud soul, I wuuld lof ta be gettin
winked to yourownsef, OEJ

[A little silver tabby boycat almost faints from excitement]

Oh, fangu, fangu, fangu! Dis is so wunnderful!

[The silver tabby boycat almost faints again]

I'z neffur been so happy before! Dis iz wunnerful. I duzn't know much
bout winking stuff, but Iz will do mine best to learn. An Iz won't try to
rush yourownself eifur - whenefur works fur you works fur me too.

I'z will do mine furry best to be da best winkcat a girlcat could have.

Now, shall we getz somefing to eat and drink? All dis citement has me
furry hungry and thirsty.

[STTom and OEJ walk paw in paw towards the dining room]

STTom

Old December 30th 05, 04:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 07:54:01 -0800, ShortTail Tom's little agile paws
typed:

[A little silver tabby boycat almost faints from excitement]

Oh, fangu, fangu, fangu! Dis is so wunnderful!

[The silver tabby boycat almost faints again]

I'z neffur been so happy before! Dis iz wunnerful. I duzn't know much
bout winking stuff, but Iz will do mine best to learn. An Iz won't try to
rush yourownself eifur - whenefur works fur you works fur me too.

I'z will do mine furry best to be da best winkcat a girlcat could have.

Now, shall we getz somefing to eat and drink? All dis citement has me
furry hungry and thirsty.

[STTom and OEJ walk paw in paw towards the dining room]

STTom

Oh my! Concatulations to you two! It coodn't haf happend to two niser
kitties! This is just wunnerfull! All ov da best to da two ov you!

opens her cell phone and speaks in French-meowchat; a porter
twinkles next to Anaļis and inside is a dusty bottle of wine

Waiter. Here's a bottle of Chateau Yquem 1921 - wood you chill it
slightly and serve it for a toast for dese two lucky kitties, pleeze?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaļs
12/30/2005 10:58:12 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Party [email protected] Cat anecdotes 8 July 13th 05 10:26 PM
Road Trip: Chrostmas Party TIme! Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney Cat community 4 December 27th 03 05:55 PM
PacoBell and Charlie go Kissamouse carolling pam Cat community 6 December 16th 03 03:09 PM
Weekly Update: IT'S KISSAMOUSE TIME AGAIN!!! Your Sekrit Santa Coordinator Cat community 1 October 13th 03 06:37 PM
IT'S KISSAMOUSE TIME AGAIN!!! Your Sekrit Santa Coordinator Cat community 13 October 11th 03 06:19 AM