I wanna du sumfin' nise fur mineown Pawpa...

Old September 9th 06, 07:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Default I wanna du sumfin' nise fur mineown Pawpa...

Iffin I'z alowt tu, seein' dat I am inuhrowndabowt weigh, Pawpa Cory's
kitty, I wuz wunnerin' iffin I'z kuld nommynayt hiz ownself fur da
tytul uf HC (Honorary Cat) fur hiz upkommin' purrdae in Oktofur. It
wuld meen da whirled tu mineownself tu be able to gif him dis
diztinkshun fur a purrdae purresent.

Az sum uf yu mite noze, I liffed wif Pawpa Cory fur a numfur uf yeerz
befur he lettid mineown Grandpaw an' Grandmeowmie "adopt" mineownself.
Da reezin Pawpa Cory lettid dem du dis wuz beclawz Pawpa reelized, az
much az he wuz gettin' sick an' awl (beclawz uf hiz dissabillitee)
AFFUR hizownself 'doptid me frum mine liddermaytz an' Momma Cat (thru a
frend him noo in kollej), an' az much az him LUFZ mineownself, him
reelyzed dat da lyfe we wuz liffin' tugeffur wuz not fayr tu
mineownself an' him wantid me tu haf da bestist lyfe pawsibull.

He awlsew reelized dat dere wuld kum a tyme sooner ur latfur ware
hizownself wuld not be aybul tu tayk az gud kayr uf mineownself az I
deezurfed. Az da yeerz haf goned by, Pawpa HAZ bin in nottid da
bestist uf helf ALLA da tyme, but haz awlsew had peeriudz ware he wuz
totally helfy. Still, him noo dat I luffed bein' 'round uffer kitteez
at Grandpaw and Grandmeowmie'z howse, an' kuld eefun goze tu da OWT, in
da bakyard uf Grandmeowmie an' Grandpaw'z howse, wich iz
furryfurryfurry eggsitin' attid timez!!! I fink such uh tytul uf HC iz
furry fittin' fur a hoomin hoo sew unselfishly fawt uf mineown bezt
infurestz befur hizown pryde ur selfishnezz.

Pawpa Cory LUFZ almost awl aminulz tu peecez, an' wuld neffer effur du
nuffin' tu hurtz an aminul (Olivia da kat hadda PROFOWND impact on
mineown Pawpa, an' him still karriez dat memree uf hur wif him tudae.
Him wuz SO sad wen, furry uneggspecktedly, Olivia wentid tu da RB wen
it seemed wike she wuz gettin' bedderer an' bedderer affur she wuz set
onna fyre by sum dum*** hoominz... an' doan furgit how hissed off him
wuz abowt da Noah'z Ark trajeddy...). Him will goze downtown an' wen
him seez a d*ggie ur uh kitty, will awlweighz stop tu try an' mayk
frendz wif da aminul. Hoominz haf ben surprized wen a furry skittish
d*ggie ur kittie will warm up tu Pawpa instantly, but Pawpa unfurstandz
furryfurryfurry well dat sum uf da d*ggiez an' kittiez may neffur haf
seen a hoomin in a weelymonster (wheelchair) befur, an' mebbee a liddle
skittish at first beclawz uf dat. Pawpa mayntaynz a reespeckfull
distinse in dem kayses an' tawkz tu da d*ggie an'/oar kitty furry
kalmly an' reashuringly tu show dem dat he iz nottid a thret tu dem.
Morer offin den not, da d*ggie ur kitty will approach Pawpa Cory an'
let hizownself pet dem (some people are absolutely AMAZED by this,
given the shy nature of the animal in question), an' sooner ur latfur,
will gif hizownself kissez.

Iffin I'z nottid alowt tu nommynayt hizownself kuz uf mineown 'tachmint
tu mine Pawpa, I'z todally unfurstan'.

Fangu fur lissenin'.

--- Onyx, furry fankful tu haf Pawpa Cory in mineownlyfe in sum weigh,
shayp ur form...

Old September 9th 06, 08:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Onyx wrote:
[...]

Onyx, I tink day yur trybutte to Unka Cory iz juzt wunnurful.
It seeemz dat yu luff him az mutsh az he luffz yu.
I purrsunlee say itz uh wunnurfol ideer an I purrsunlee aprooff.
Wat day in Oktofur wuz Unka Cory bornt?
Du yu dink he wud lyke uh Mousesikul© az well?
--
Pitö.önya AKA Sweetee

Old September 9th 06, 11:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I duzint know deze rulez so dat juzitcat anna purrizidint hasta decide dat
buted we sure did like da nomonatin talk, Tiger, not oppozed
ups.com...

Old September 9th 06, 12:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
respectfully shredded...
Onyx, I tink day yur trybutte to Unka Cory iz juzt wunnurful.

*blush* Fangu. Him'z a gudgudgud hoomin bean.

It seeemz dat yu luff him az mutsh az he luffz yu.

When I went home to be with my family in the wake of my brother's
death, I went to bed one night and shut the door. Sometime in the
middle of the night, I heard a cat meowing. I knew it was Onyx, but
didn't have my wits about me at that time of the night to put it
together that Onyx was meowing because he wanted to come in the bedroom
with me and smurgle, and thus, unfortunately didn't open the door for
him. When I realized, about an hour later ('cuz his meowing DID wake
me up... just not enough) that Onyx had been OUTSIDE *my* door, wanting
to be let in to sleep in my bed (instead of my mom and dad's bed), I
felt AWFUL for him that I hadn't let him in. It wasn't that I didn't
want him with me. I just was so tired and out of it that I never put
two and two together to make five *grin*, and didn't realize that the
reason he was such a chatterbox (and Onyx DOES love to talk at times!)
was because he was on ONE side of the door and I was on the OTHER side
of it. Having not seen me for quite a while (he's ALWAYS remembers me
whenever I'm able to see him these days, which means more to me than I
can explain), I was quite touched that he wanted to be with me that
night. Now THAT'S love, folks.

I purrsunlee say itz uh wunnurfol ideer an I purrsunlee aprooff.

Fangu!

Wat day in Oktofur wuz Unka Cory bornt?

Oktofur 1st.

Du yu dink he wud lyke uh Mousesikul© az well?

Ummm... *Onyx scratches his head* Wayl, seein' az how Pawpa Cory
awlweighz killt mouseez in owrz furstist compartment, I doan fink dat
dat'z such a gudgudgud ideermint, buttid I'z shur him apurrsheeaytz da
fawt. Fangu, Pitoonya!

--- Onyx (an' Unca Cory)

--
Pitö.önya AKA Sweetee

Old September 9th 06, 12:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Default Nommynaytin' Pawpa Cory fur HC (WUZ: I wanna du sumfin' nise fur mineown Pawpa...)

Stormmee wrote:
I duzint know deze rulez so dat juzitcat anna purrizidint hasta decide dat
buted we sure did like da nomonatin talk, Tiger, not oppozed

Fangu, Tiger. I wuz finkin' wen I wuz ritin' dat dat da Chief Justicat
ur Purrezident wuld haf tu haf da fynul say ur wuld haf tu mayk da
nommynashun "ohfishul" by kallin' fur a vote uf awl kitteez ur sumfin',
sew I respeckfully azk dem tu du dat. Fangu.

--- Onyx

Old September 9th 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

I yam nottid an ocifurr, but it seemz tu me dat uh Hoomin iz awlmozt da
sayme az uh D*g, an uh D*g kin be uh HC.

But I yam not shur heow dat hapinz eddur.

Pi2nya, tryin tu hewlp

Stormmee wrote:
I duzint know deze rulez so dat juzitcat anna purrizidint hasta
decide dat buted we sure did like da nomonatin talk, Tiger, not
oppozed
ups.com...

Old September 9th 06, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

All 6 of the Highland kitties and STTom vote "yes", he should be an
honorary cat.

Old September 10th 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ms. Tess

I supports da nommination tu. Unca Cory iz a gud guy an mommy says he
fits da hystorikal kriteria.

All dis happened befor Spike & Stormy started posting but Mommy finks
Anti Kate wuz da furst HC. Anti Kate's spokeskitty wented tu Da Bridj
an Anti Kate wuz elevated tu HC so she cood rite in da MEOW posts inna
old rpc - which wuz only open tu katz. After dat sum d*gs (Dixie an
Princess fur two) were made HCs an sum more hoomins bekame HCs and I
finks Unca Cory will be worthy ov da honor.

Tess

Stormmee wrote:
I duzint know deze rulez so dat juzitcat anna purrizidint hasta
decide dat buted we sure did like da nomonatin talk, Tiger, not
oppozed
ups.com...