Bak on da ship!

Old March 31st 09, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default Bak on da ship!

Oooooo, tyme tew go shopping..c'mon Kits..wanna come wiff usses MeOwy?
Lemme git mine purse, says Mimzy...Bob Qat just blushes.
Mosey

"Community Cats"
[As the kitties return from Sundance's party the deck gets a little
crowded. Cats are napping in deck chairs or eating breakfast. Some
kittens are batting ping-pong balls around, others are racing around the
deck, Ranger leads a small groups of kittens walking the narrow deck
railing along the edge of the deck overlooking the swimming pool.
Waitcats circulate with breakfasts, snacks, and various drinks.

The public address systems comes on as the Captain makes an announcement.]

Good morning, chats et chatons. This is zee captain. We have entered ze
harbor in Martinique and will be dropping anchor soon. We have several
launches available to take any of you who wish to go to town. We will be
here for at least a couple of days.

Zere are many inneresting things to do in ze town, as well as some
eggzlelent restaurants. Ze Chef will also be stocking up on some extra
special ingredients while we are here.

If any of you haf any questions, please don't hesitate to ask myself or
any of ze crew kitties. Thank you!

[The sound of the PA speakers coming on startles Ranger quite a bit, so
that he jumps a little and almost loses his balance. He quickly shifts
his weight around and barely manages to keep his balance. Moments after
the Captain switches the speakers off, though, the anchors are released.
The anchor chain clanks through the chainways, making an awful rackets.
This is a little too disturbing for Ranger, who again jumps a little.
This time, though, his little jump is just a little bit too much. From
his perch on the deck rail over the swimming pool he wobbles, lashing his
tail around violently, until he finally meows "Whoa!" and topples over
the edge and falls several feet to the swimming pool.

Harri Roadcat has been following Ranger along the deck edge, and when
Ranger starts lashing his tail he manages to smack Harri across the face.
She growls and attempts to swat Ranger's tail but this causes her to lose
her balance as well. Unlike Ranger's graceless plummet, when Harri
figures out that she is going to fall she twists, braces her back paws on
the rail, and shoves off. She sails gracefully through the air and
completes a couple of somersaults as she drops toward the water.]

Old April 1st 09, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On 31 Mar 2009 17:20:20 GMT, Community Cats's nimble, little paws
typed:

Harri Roadcat has been following Ranger along the deck edge, and when
Ranger starts lashing his tail he manages to smack Harri across the face.
She growls and attempts to swat Ranger's tail but this causes her to lose
her balance as well. Unlike Ranger's graceless plummet, when Harri
figures out that she is going to fall she twists, braces her back paws on
the rail, and shoves off. She sails gracefully through the air and
completes a couple of somersaults as she drops toward the water.]

Apaawz! Apaawz! Furry graceful! I'd giff you a 9!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/31/2009 7:02:07 PM
Old April 1st 09, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 31, 3:49*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

completes a couple of somersaults as she drops toward the water.]- Hide quoted text -

Yayuss, gud ideeink..i needz sum tings, an gonna by sumtink fur my
buddy Bob Qat hoo wikes me.

MeOwy..tinkin' bout wat i need..wat to by fur Bob Qat....how to go
froo dat widdo peez ob meerer.
Old April 1st 09, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

itz like milk onli betterer, Tiger
"Mimzy =^..^=" wrote in message
hello der,

HiHi sez Mimzy happee...hmmm dat kream saownds wunnerful, I nebber tryed
et.
Fangu. Points..oh wook at Bob Qat, he fawled usleep in hiz oatmeel, fase
down innit...Pa, yoo bedder put himself bak tew bed... [Mimzy giggles
hysterically]

I iz notta mornin kittee butted mine wife kittee iz, da fudz iz wunnerful
anithin you orderz will be wunnerful... leans ofur to the little
girlcat,,, chang yourown order to cream, instead of milk, itz muc better,
Tiger

Mosey and the Kits arrive for brekfust n sit at da tayble. Good Morning
efferbuddy, did yoo sleep well? asks Mosey. Bootiful day indeed.
Bob Qat is still half asleep n tellz hiz Pa I wunt sum oatmeel wif lots
uff cream, Mimzy, all bright eyed and ready for the day happee ordurz
thuh aigs on a beeskit wif a tiny mousie onna side n a n a big gwass uff
milk.
I had da bestest sleep last nite, Mimzy says...I...oh hi hi Me0wy, wanna
sit heer?

I will haffa mowsey onna toazt anna sum of doze eggy thingz... turnz to
hiz wife kittee, whut willz you haf... bak to da wate kittee, anna i
thinkz sum tea ifin you haza nize englizh brekki tea wif real krene
purleze, Tiger
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 22:29:23 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

diz iza gud idermint, whut duz suppoze der iz fur da brekkie...
*thinkz to
hisef, maybe ifin i eatz enuf anna we sitz inna sun long enuf, i wunt
maka
fuull owtta minesef wiffa ballz. *

[They make their way to an upper deck,and stretch out on cushions in
the sun; so far they are the first cats awake. A wait-kitty
approaches:]

Meow, kitties! Fur brekfast we haff capuccino, regular coffee an tea,
croissants, brioche and pastry, eggs bennneydikt, or fur da more
traditional, broiled mousey on toast! What can I bring youse?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/29/2009 11:52:30 PM

Old April 1st 09, 04:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dearest wifekittee yourown bootiful sef knowz orange iz allatime grazeful,
efin minesef iz, sumtimez, Tiger

Old April 1st 09, 05:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default Shopping Trip den Bak on da ship!

"MeOwy" wrote in message
On Mar 31, 3:49 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

Mosey, Mimzy, Bob Qat, n Me0wy lissen n den Mosey taykes a cellfone fingy
owt uff hiz poket n gibs a red one tew Mimzy n one tew MeOwy, sew dey kan go
off n gurlshop wile he n shy Bob Qat go guy shop "Yoo girlz muzt keep in
tuch wif myownself, lawk me effery 30 minnits...ah...shhhhhh, dem iz da rolz
iffen yoo wanna go by shhopz yerselfs. Den we meet fur lunch heer n den
deeside were tew eet.
Heer r sum toonas tew spend, go krazy, etz our bakashun, get eeach uther a
pressie
Mimzy kisses hur Pa 'Fangu Daddee'.

Yayuss, gud ideeink..i needz sum tings, an gonna by sumtink fur my
buddy Bob Qat hoo wikes me.

MeOwy..tinkin' bout wat i need..wat to by fur Bob Qat....

Mimzy tellz Meowy qwitely da he kollex rox n tawks tew dem.
Dey is majix rox tew. n Seashelssz. Yoo shud see hiz roo,...yeesh,

how to go froo dat widdo peez ob meerer.

I'll show yoo wen we git bak to da ship. gnow lets go shopping. I need a
noo puuuuuuuuurse. n uther stuff. I wanna git Pa sumptin speshul tew tew
cheer hisself up cuz, well, yoo gnow.....gotcher sungwazzes?
Bye Pa..see ya en 2 owrz...luffs yoo...bye Bob Qat...hab lotsa fun, luffs
yoo
Mimzy
--c'mon Me0wy.

Old April 1st 09, 06:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mimzy x=^..^=x

Umkay, I twy et, wen da waitkat bwings et, Mimzy glups et daown n tellz
Tiger, "diz is gudgud' Do dey gots et en chocklit?
Mimzy wooks at poor Bob Qat usleep in hiz oatedmeal n hur stops waffing n
takes da tiny majik mirrir owt uff hur purse, maykes et so da sun shines on
et n da sunbeam bownces on Bob Qat, ho0 wakes up, awl nise n kleened up, n
dint member a fing. Mimzy gives her Pa Mosey a big smile. Mosey is amazed.
Tiger, did you see that, asks Mosey?

Old April 1st 09, 06:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I am sure dey gots it in chocolate ifin you want, anna ifin yourown paw
thinkz you iz owlde enuf dey hazit in nip alzo...

lookz atta paw... nefur be amazed at whatta kitten kan do.. but you needsa
wurk wif hersef onna deskreshun, anna not accidentally makin herown brofur
feelz bad, she isa gud kitten an wifa rite gydanze she kan be a fine ladycat
sumday...*behind hiz paw* furri usta tell efurione dat Miss Violette wuz
soft'z familar... she realli wuzint but they were more like sisterz of da
soul... Tiger, remfurin miss violette fondli

Old April 1st 09, 08:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Fangu Mr.Tiger, maybbee I will twy one uff doze layter. Mine Pa gnowz I
hab alreddy had sum nip awreddy, but I dunt hab et offen. Mimzy

I am sure dey gots it in chocolate ifin you want, anna ifin yourown paw
thinkz you iz owlde enuf dey hazit in nip alzo...

lookz atta paw... nefur be amazed at whatta kitten kan do.. but you needsa
wurk wif hersef onna deskreshun, anna not accidentally makin herown brofur
feelz bad, she isa gud kitten an wifa rite gydanze she kan be a fine
ladycat sumday...*behind hiz paw* furri usta tell efurione dat Miss
Violette wuz soft'z familar... she realli wuzint but they were more like
sisterz of da soul... Tiger, remfurin miss violette fondli

I nebber met miss violette But I hurd wotz uff nise fings bout hurself.
Tiger, sez Mosey, datz wy Mimzy brot owt dat majik mirrrir, tew klean Bob up
n et putted a spell on hisself sew he wudnt remember n feal bad. Bob Qat is
shy n he iz sensitive tew, wiff ulmost gnow frendz. Hur felt bad bowt
waffing at himself, sew hur is gonna go fynd him a nise prezzie wen hur n
MeOwy go shopping. He'z such a kyoot liddle guy n duzznt wike tew be far
away frum me jest yet, so I keep him wiff me sew he will feal bedder, but
wen we git hoam, we r gonna frow a bittie party n inbite lotza liddle
boykits. Hez bout 6 munths old, and just so smart tew.
Mimzy needs a 'meowmie figgure' tew help hurself grow up tew bee a gud kind
laddee, n I dunt gnow wat tew do baowt dat. I mizz Tabitha sew mutch, Iam
doin da bestest I kan wit da Kits. Dey will hab lotz uff frends. Yup.
Fangu fur yer adbise.
[leans offer] Good Morning Mme. Anaïs, howz da catpoochino? I fink I will
hab one uff dem tew.
Mosey

"Mimzy x=^..^=x"

Old April 1st 09, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 00:26:13 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

Tiger, remfurin miss violette fondli

She wuz a gudgud kitty...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/1/2009 11:57:11 AM