Dinner an' a koncert!

Old August 1st 06, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Default Dinner an' a koncert!

stormmee freezes, I duzint know, I willz azk miz anniz, stormmee

tears into
tiger and anni's room, I iz scared i dusint know whatta wear,

purleze hep
minesef so i duzint embarraz minesef, you two or rosco, Stormmee
pleadingly...

Stormee, you poor fing! Don't get upsetted bowt dis. Heer, now heerz
a nice linen dress, itz summery an bein a dress will remind you not to
get into mischief [eyes to heaven]. An heerz a nice string of perlz
fur a collar. Dere! Now you look like a biggirlcat!

[smooths Stormee's fur and sends her off]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Stormee, yu luk kwite pretty tonite!

HoneyCat

Old August 1st 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ShortTail Tom

Bootiful Miss OEJ, may I escort yourownself to da dinner and concert?

STTom
nervously licking his fur into place
Old August 1st 06, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 12:18:05 -0700, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Silvercat's nimble, little paws typed:

I believe the Countess had planned to follow a rather different protocol
this evening. While an evening such as this would normally be highly
formal, I believe the Countess has been describing the evening to invitees
as semi-formal. There will be many boycats present in tuxedos and many in
their own nice-looking furs.

TV of course is going in his tux (would be sort of hard not to), and I
will be wearing my silver gown.

Cleo

Hokay den, I'll wear my eggshell sari wif da gold threads in da silk,
and owr winking collar. I'll ber dat yu'll luk hansum in yur
midnite-bloo tuxedo, Tiger, my luff!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/31/2006 8:26:40 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old August 2nd 06, 04:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
dh@.

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 00:52:31 GMT, "ChildFree23" wrote:

[Cousin Rosco and Stormmee teleport in. "Can we help you get
dressed?" they ask excitedly,

Cats don't dress, and concerts scare the hell out of them
like vacuum cleaners do.

jumping up and down and pacing back
and forth. "Please?"]

the large yellow cat stirs and strecheeeeez, yez i did, he
grooms the ear of
his wife kitty, whut iz we gonna wear, i wonner if da concurt
iz gonna be
owt or in? Tiger startin ta luk atta tuxidoz
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message

[A gentle bell can be heard in the hallways as the Countess'
staff
announce in soft voices:'Mesdames et Monsieurs! Dinner will be
serfed
in abowt an hour, and ze koncert will follow after coffee and
digestifs!]

[A petite purrsian, sleeping cuddled up to a large orange cat,
stirs
and yawns, then gently grooms the orange cat's head]

"Tiger my luff, itz time to get dressed fur dinner an da
koncert. Did
you haff a nice nap?"

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Old August 3rd 06, 12:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

stormmee freezes, I duzint know, I willz azk miz anniz,
stormmee tears into
tiger and anni's room, I iz scared i dusint know whatta wear,
purleze hep
minesef so i duzint embarraz minesef, you two or rosco,
Stormmee
pleadingly...

Stormee, you poor fing! Don't get upsetted bowt dis. Heer, now
heerz
a nice linen dress, itz summery an bein a dress will remind you
not to
get into mischief [eyes to heaven]. An heerz a nice string of
perlz
fur a collar. Dere! Now you look like a biggirlcat!

[smooths Stormee's fur and sends her off]

[Upon seeing his date for the evening, Cousin Rosco gasps.
"Stormmee, you look beautiful!" he meows. "May I escort you to
the concert now?"]

Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence
Catnidate For Sheriff Of Catmerica

Old August 3rd 06, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

hey diz lukz purty wife mine bootiful grey furz, thankyourownsef, Stormmee,
smurglez Mz A. ...
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 17:51:28 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

stormmee freezes, I duzint know, I willz azk miz anniz, stormmee tears

into
tiger and anni's room, I iz scared i dusint know whatta wear, purleze

hep
minesef so i duzint embarraz minesef, you two or rosco, Stormmee
pleadingly...

Stormee, you poor fing! Don't get upsetted bowt dis. Heer, now heerz
a nice linen dress, itz summery an bein a dress will remind you not to
get into mischief [eyes to heaven]. An heerz a nice string of perlz
fur a collar. Dere! Now you look like a biggirlcat!

[smooths Stormee's fur and sends her off]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/30/2006 11:52:44 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old August 3rd 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

gud i likez dat one, anna heriz a purzint ta go wif yourown drezz... handz
hiz wifekitty a box, itzelf containz a furnt paw bracelet of very fine gold
threads with indian blue topaz...
.. .

Old August 3rd 06, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

thank yourownsef, Mz A. fixed minesef up, her iza wonnerful kitty... I muzt
go anna tell rozco what i iz wearin... starts to tear away, then remembers
and begins to walk sedately to find rosco... He is found shortly...

Here iz whut i iz wearing rosco, Stormmee, holding her breath and hoping he
likez it
ink.net...

Old August 3rd 06, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I wuuld 'njoy dat emenzely you knowz i likez fudz, anna i alzo lofz
clatiscal muzk, OEJ, thrilled
news

Old August 3rd 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 10:14:55 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

gud i likez dat one, anna heriz a purzint ta go wif yourown drezz... handz
hiz wifekitty a box, itzelf containz a furnt paw bracelet of very fine gold
threads with indian blue topaz...

[paws open box, and puts it on; then admires it]

Awww, yur such a considerate and sweet boycat, my luff! Ize lucky to
haff fownd you!

[smooch, smurgle]

--
Purrs,