Dinner an' a koncert!

Old August 6th 06, 08:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Dinner an' a koncert!

*deep blush* that would be veri nize of yourownsef, Stormmee
ChildFree23 wrote in message
ink.net...
I'm catfuzled too. I thought we were going to have the concert
first.

Oh well. Do you want me to have the musicians dedicate a song to
yourownselves?

Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

"Stormmee" wrote in message
sure butted i thinkz itz dinner furzt, Stormmee, a bit
catfuzzeld

ChildFree23 wrote in message
nk.net...

[Upon seeing his date for the evening, Cousin Rosco gasps.
"Stormmee, you look beautiful!" he meows. "May I escort you
the concert now?"]

Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence
Catnidate For Sheriff Of Catmerica

Old August 6th 06, 08:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you know Tiger lowers his voice and whispers in his wifes ear... if you
started atta dat big one a strongcat could swing furm one chandlaeer to da
ofurs an get allarownd da whole rum,... Tiger veri qweetli
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 10:27:05 -0700, The Countess Katzenplatzen's
nimble, little paws typed:

Not at all! Ze chefz tell me zat all iz ready, and zey are ready to

serve
da fuds.

Countess K

[Anaïs and Tiger, followed by Monty and Dorothea walk into the dining
hall to be greeted by a spectacular scene. A huge crystal chandelier,
flanked by many smaller ones, hangs, casting a soft glow. Long, low
tables are set with fine china and crystal, surrounded by low cushions
for one two or more kitties. Wine stewards, followed by the Sommelier
are chilling bottles of nip-wine; a bar for aperitifs is staffed by
wait-kitties. Wonderful smells waft in from the kitchen]

"Well, it luks like we iz the first heer. Shall we sit togeffur?"
[With that, they sit at one table, leaving room on both sides for
other kitties to join them]

A wait kitty takes their aperitif orders: "A single-malt nip-scotch
for me, and a Bellini for my wink" says Tiger. "Monty, what will you
and Dorothea have?"
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/5/2006 1:56:53 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old August 6th 06, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 6 Aug 2006 02:09:16 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

you know Tiger lowers his voice and whispers in his wifes ear... if you
started atta dat big one a strongcat could swing furm one chandlaeer to da
ofurs an get allarownd da whole rum,... Tiger veri qweetli

{Anaïs looks upward and gauges the distance, then whispers to Tiger}

Y'know, a kitty really cud... Hehe

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/6/2006 1:11:25 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old August 6th 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 10:27:05 -0700, The Countess Katzenplatzen's
little, agile paws typed:

Not at all! Ze chefz tell me zat all iz ready, and zey are ready to serve
da fuds.

Countess K

[A 'porter twinkles, and out steps the Inspektor, carrying a case of
nip-wine and his wink...]

Ah Cowntess, how ees yourownself [kisses her paw], Sank you fur zee
infitaytion; zees eez luffly, just luffly! And heer eez a case of
Chateauneuf du Pape for your cellar!
--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old August 6th 06, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Ize heer, Sweetee. [Gentle headbutt.] Happee Purrday! Yoo lukz wunnerful,
and dize seekwinz iz just da rite tuch! I bringed dis liddle korsaj fur
yoo -- itz all pink pitoonyaz. I hopez yoo likez it.

Wud yoo like to go in to dinner now?

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

I yam weerin uh gray tuxeedo, but wiff uh pynk bowti wiff pynk seekwinz.
Du yu lyke da pynk sekween deown da legz uv mine twowzurz?

Pitoonya luukz rownd, heowpin Sundanze getz heer in tyme
furr da dinner an konzert an hur purrday tumurro.

--
Pitö.önya

Old August 6th 06, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger squeezed da paw of hiz wifekitty and checks ta make sure Stormmee anna
Rosco didunt hear, he breefz a sigh of rellef, anna wonnerz how qweetly dey
kan get bak downstairzs afur all ofur katz goez ta bed

Old August 6th 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Sundance wrote:
Ize heer, Sweetee. [Gentle headbutt.] Happee Purrday! Yoo lukz
wunnerful, and dize seekwinz iz just da rite tuch! I bringed dis
liddle korsaj fur yoo -- itz all pink pitoonyaz. I hopez yoo likez
it.

Heow sweet ov yu hedbutt bak
Mi, doze Pitonyaz smel swet enuf tu eet,
an day shur matsh mine owtfitte.
Heow apropurrit an thotful.
cheak-to-cheak-rub

Wud yoo like to go in to dinner now?

Bi awl menz, letz go to dinnur, an I yam luking
furwurdz tu yur sisfurr's frend'z konzert.

Sundance

--
Pitö.önya

Old August 7th 06, 02:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Sundance wrote:
Ize heer, Sweetee. [Gentle headbutt.] Happee Purrday! Yoo lukz
wunnerful, and dize seekwinz iz just da rite tuch! I bringed dis
liddle korsaj fur yoo -- itz all pink pitoonyaz. I hopez yoo likez
it.

Heow sweet ov yu hedbutt bak
Mi, doze Pitonyaz smel swet enuf tu eet,
an day shur matsh mine owtfitte.
Heow apropurrit an thotful.
cheak-to-cheak-rub

Ize glad yoo likez dem. Where wud yoo like to ware it? Yoo kud ware it on
yur bootiful tale, or on one wrist, or at da side uv yurown nek, or wherever
yoo wud like. Or yoo kud also eet it or play wif it if yoo purrfer.

Sundance

Old August 7th 06, 10:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Sundance wrote:
Ize heer, Sweetee. [Gentle headbutt.] Happee Purrday! Yoo lukz
wunnerful, and dize seekwinz iz just da rite tuch! I bringed dis
liddle korsaj fur yoo -- itz all pink pitoonyaz. I hopez yoo likez
it.

Heow sweet ov yu hedbutt bak
Mi, doze Pitonyaz smel swet enuf tu eet,
an day shur matsh mine owtfitte.
Heow apropurrit an thotful.
cheak-to-cheak-rub

Ize glad yoo likez dem. Where wud yoo like to ware it? Yoo kud ware
it on yur bootiful tale, or on one wrist, or at da side uv yurown
nek, or wherever yoo wud like. Or yoo kud also eet it or play wif it
if yoo purrfer.
Sundance

I wyl weer it on mine nek fur neow.
Laytur, we bof kin nibul it fur deezert, Hokay?
--
Pitö.önya

Old August 9th 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

[Sleek tan tabby with rings around his tail goes up to the
musicians, who are turning up. *Mewmewmeowchortlepurrpurr*
Translation: Will you please play "Stormy" by Classics IV, for
mine date?]