My Temp Assignment

Old September 10th 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PixieDust413

Default My Temp Assignment

Greetings, Kittiez & Humans!

I went back to temping after getting fired (liberated!) from my
so-called dream job at a (stressful, passive-aggressive) law office.
Back in April, I started "doing time" at Peachtree Settlement Funding
up in Boynton Beach (Florida), as a file clerk. In my first six weeks
there, I got a raise. Fast-forward to this past week. I made an
inquiry, a single sentence email to the recruiting department, and was
offered the file clerk position - and another raise - permanently!
I've already been through my official orientation, and begin day 1 as a
permanent employee on Monday. That means no more jeans, sneakers, and
polo shirts - I have to wear REAL CLOTHES!

I'm still in shock, it happened so fast!

Love & Skritches,
Meowmie Debby

Old September 10th 06, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Concatulations, Anti Debby, fur gittin a permynint toona place agin. Ize
sorree to heer dat yoo hazta ware reel clothez -- I know my Meowmie like
warin jeenz to herown toona place.

Rebecca

Old September 10th 06, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On 9 Sep 2006 18:50:28 -0700, PixieDust413's nimble, little paws
typed:

Greetings, Kittiez & Humans!

I went back to temping after getting fired (liberated!) from my
so-called dream job at a (stressful, passive-aggressive) law office.
Back in April, I started "doing time" at Peachtree Settlement Funding
up in Boynton Beach (Florida), as a file clerk. In my first six weeks
there, I got a raise. Fast-forward to this past week. I made an
inquiry, a single sentence email to the recruiting department, and was
offered the file clerk position - and another raise - permanently!
I've already been through my official orientation, and begin day 1 as a
permanent employee on Monday. That means no more jeans, sneakers, and
polo shirts - I have to wear REAL CLOTHES!

I'm still in shock, it happened so fast!

Love & Skritches,
Meowmie Debby

Concatulations, Anti Debby! Dis iz gudgud nooz!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/10/2006 5:57:27 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old September 11th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

Yes. Thats furry gudgud. Our Fred is still lookin, but now in da Ottawa
Canada area. He has got hisownself a Kowsellor who costs a lot uv money,
but has a great reputation. A few months will tell. He's lookin at
sumthin kalled Broadcastin.

Diana, wif Ryan and Cinnamon standin by.

On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 18:25:48 +0000, Rebecca wrote:

[...]

Regards,
Fred
(remove fffF from my email address to reply, if by email)

Old September 11th 06, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
mlbriggs

On Sat, 09 Sep 2006 18:50:28 -0700, PixieDust413 wrote:

Greetings, Kittiez & Humans!

I went back to temping after getting fired (liberated!) from my
so-called dream job at a (stressful, passive-aggressive) law office.
Back in April, I started "doing time" at Peachtree Settlement Funding
up in Boynton Beach (Florida), as a file clerk. In my first six weeks
there, I got a raise. Fast-forward to this past week. I made an
inquiry, a single sentence email to the recruiting department, and was
offered the file clerk position - and another raise - permanently!
I've already been through my official orientation, and begin day 1 as a
permanent employee on Monday. That means no more jeans, sneakers, and
polo shirts - I have to wear REAL CLOTHES!

I'm still in shock, it happened so fast!

Love & Skritches,
Meowmie Debby

Congratulations , that sounds great.
best wishes for continued success. MLB

Old September 11th 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

That's great news. Concatulations Aunti Debby.

Puddi Cat and her Meowmie Fran

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply