ROAD TRIP STALLED! Has Anykitty Seen Onyx?

Old November 23rd 03, 04:59 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney

Miss Violette wrote:
*TV stares in awe*
Can I get you a non nip beverage to sip while you drive ma'am, TV still
staring

I believe a cool beverage would be quite nice, thank you. Something nice
a sweet, perhaps.

Cleopatra

Old November 23rd 03, 11:44 AM
Miss Violette

Her isa cool carob milk drink, anna here isa kitty cookie ta go wif it, TV,
still awestruck
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney wrote in
message ...

Old November 23rd 03, 04:09 PM

Miss Violette wrote:
Her isa cool carob milk drink, anna here isa kitty cookie ta go wif it, TV,
still awestruck

Thank you, TV, that *very* nice of you.

mumbling to herself, "finally, a kitty who knows how to treat an elder
with respect"

Navigator kitties, wake up! We need to find the beginning of Route 66.
It ought to be on Lakeshore Drive right in downtown, on the shore of
Lake Michigan. So how do I get there? I'm just driving in circles until
I figure out which way we need to go.

Cleopatra

thinking this TV cat might not be too hard to get along with

Old November 23rd 03, 04:15 PM
Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten

You have to hotwire it. Onyx took the keys when he disappeared.

Lilith Kitten

So what's de story on Onyx? Is'z he ok? Haves anybody heard from him?

Tabitha Kitten

Old November 23rd 03, 04:22 PM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

Navigator kitties, wake up! We need to find the beginning of Route 66.
It ought to be on Lakeshore Drive right in downtown, on the shore of
Lake Michigan. So how do I get there? I'm just driving in circles until
I figure out which way we need to go.

Cleopatra

thinking this TV cat might not be too hard to get along with

Can we see de Gemini Giant? Can we? Dey gives out hambugereres and
frenchie fries dere! I would like to eat a humburgerer, and Fluffybutt
likes Frenchie Fries.

Sammy Kitten bouncing up and down next to the driver's seat while
squeaking at his sisfur

Old November 23rd 03, 05:14 PM
Me

Turn rite, den left, left, and rite and we'll be ons ar way. Mi anti
laine lifes in cicago so Ize nows mi way round and round.

Snowflake