Okay okay okay we gave her a name.....

Old June 22nd 05, 04:27 AM
Mischief

Default Okay okay okay we gave her a name.....

It's May, which is short for Mayhem

She likes to cause it. She keeps trying to make friends with Mischief,
which only result in Mischief hissing at her. Imp wants to make
friends at her, and she just hisses at HIM.

She declares to all that she is hungry by meowing.....at 5 AM.

She and Imp will probably become good friends. She and
Mischief....well.....how well does Mischief get along with Mayhem???

Sigh........I'm so screwed......

Kristi

Old June 22nd 05, 04:34 AM
Mischief

By the way, we are STILL trying to find her a home

So just because we're giving her a name does NOT mean we are definitely
keeping her.

Kristi

Old June 22nd 05, 05:22 AM
Marina

Mischief wrote:

By the way, we are STILL trying to find her a home

So just because we're giving her a name does NOT mean we are definitely
keeping her.

Kristi, I know it's very problematic for you to keep May, but those are
just so typical famous last words. Congrats to May(hem) for her name.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
Old June 22nd 05, 06:04 AM
Melissa Houle

Mischief wrote in message
oups.com...
By the way, we are STILL trying to find her a home

So just because we're giving her a name does NOT mean we are definitely
keeping her.

Kristi

Of course it doesn't, she soothes, smothering the sound of her
giggles....Mayhem has laid her paw print on your heart. =o)

Melissa

Old June 22nd 05, 07:22 AM
jmcquown

Mischief wrote:
By the way, we are STILL trying to find her a home

So just because we're giving her a name does NOT mean we are
definitely keeping her.

Kristi

Is anyone else chuckling over the names Mischief, Imp and Mayhem?

Jill

Old June 22nd 05, 09:22 AM
Helen Miles

"Mischief" wrote in message
oups.com

By the way, we are STILL trying to find her a home

So just because we're giving her a name does NOT mean we are definitely
keeping her.///

Uh-huh. If you say so.... ;o)

Helen M

Old June 22nd 05, 09:30 AM
jmcquown

Helen Miles wrote:
"Mischief" wrote in message
oups.com

By the way, we are STILL trying to find her a home

So just because we're giving her a name does NOT mean we are
definitely keeping her.///

Uh-huh. If you say so.... ;o)

Helen M

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
--William Shakespeare, Hamlet, Act III

Jill

Old June 22nd 05, 11:37 AM
Mognusticat

"Mischief" wrote in message
oups.com...
It's May, which is short for Mayhem

She likes to cause it. She keeps trying to make friends with Mischief,
which only result in Mischief hissing at her. Imp wants to make
friends at her, and she just hisses at HIM.

She declares to all that she is hungry by meowing.....at 5 AM.

She and Imp will probably become good friends. She and
Mischief....well.....how well does Mischief get along with Mayhem???

Sigh........I'm so screwed......

Kristi

Great name. I like Mischief too.

We have lots of names for Cat. Strange names like Mognustica, Nustima etc.
Not sure where they all came from!

Mognusticat Servant.

http://mogular.blogspot.com (Coincidentally just posted about Cat's various
names)

Old June 22nd 05, 11:56 AM
Adrian

Mischief wrote:
By the way, we are STILL trying to find her a home

So just because we're giving her a name does NOT mean we are
definitely keeping her.

Kristi

Yeh, we believe you....... resistance is futile.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Grant RIP Karen Cat anecdotes 91 March 5th 05 05:08 PM
Seems I'm always asking for Purrs... jmcquown Cat anecdotes 84 February 19th 05 03:57 AM
Snippage Day! kilikini Cat anecdotes 40 February 2nd 05 06:00 PM
How declawing saved my cat's life and gave him 6 more years (and counting) He Who Walks Cat health & behaviour 292 January 7th 04 07:04 PM
PacoBell and Charlie go Kissamouse carolling pam Cat community 6 December 16th 03 03:09 PM