study of the feline behaviour

Old October 28th 10, 02:05 PM
Grazia71 Grazia71 is offline
Junior Member

Smile study of the feline behaviour

Hello everybody,
I hope I am typing in the right section.
I am a veterinarian and I am writing my master thesis in etology at the university of Pisa.
At the moment I am collecting, in cooperation with the university, some data on the behaviour of cats through some questionnaires. The study of the feline behaviour, in comparison with the dogs’ behaviour, is a little bit underestimated, therefore there are not many data available on this topic.
For this reason, I am asking you if you are willing to help me with this project, by filling in a simple questionnaire which will enable us to better understand our feline friends.
For a statisticalmatter, the cats taking part in this study must have an age between three and ten years.
Those who are interested in having the questionnaire, can write to me at the following e-mail address:
grazia-71 at hotmail.it
Thanks a lot for your collaboration.
Old October 29th 10, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Default study of the feline behaviour

grazia-71 at hotmail.it
Thanks a lot for your collaboration.

Why not post in on your web page? You will be guaranteed a lot more

grazia-71 at hotmail.it
Thanks a lot for your collaboration.

a HOTMAIL account?, for somebody writing a Master's thesis?

Hardly.

Troll
Old November 5th 10, 10:47 AM
Grazia71 Grazia71 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Graham View Post

grazia-71 at hotmail.it
Thanks a lot for your collaboration.

Why not post in on your web page? You will be guaranteed a lot more
I have posted in my web page but I need to contact other people, particularly English people because I know that in England the prepubertal sterilization in cats, the subject of my thesis, is more frequent.
Thanks anyway
Old November 6th 10, 09:19 AM
Grazia71 Grazia71 is offline
Junior Member

Forgive me if I would answer: I work as a veterinarian and I did not attend the university so I have a university email. The master does not give you an email university!
I would post here the text of my search so you can verify that it is not a scam.
University e-mail that you see in the introduction is that of coordinator of the Master's thesis but of course I can not get to her all the material! To date I have collected over 300 questionnaires and you'll understand that I can not fill hers mailbox!
Attached Files
File Type: zip BEHAVIOUR CAT(def).zip (85.5 KB, 244 views)