A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat community
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Duz Yer Hoomins Reed Inny Qat Bukz?



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old January 23rd 11, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 200
Default Duz Yer Hoomins Reed Inny Qat Bukz?

mai Meowmie iz hooked on Lilian Jackson Braun bukz dat hab 2 Siamese naymed
Koko nYumYum n hur kant put dem daown.
Luvz
Mosey

  #2  
Old January 23rd 11, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,652
Default Duz Yer Hoomins Reed Inny Qat Bukz?

On Jan 22, 9:43*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
mai Meowmie iz hooked on Lilian Jackson Braun bukz dat hab 2 Siamese naymed
Koko nYumYum n hur kant put dem daown.
Luvz
Mosey


Dat is wut mine meowmie weeds.
And anuffer wun tew.
MeOwy, hoo enjoeys dat weeding cuz ai gitted da lap fur a long tyme.
  #3  
Old January 23rd 11, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,746
Default Duz Yer Hoomins Reed Inny Qat Bukz?

Da Kat Hoo ...huh.
--
Pitô.ônya

"MeOwy" wrote in message
...
On Jan 22, 9:43 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
mai Meowmie iz hooked on Lilian Jackson Braun bukz dat hab 2 Siamese
naymed
Koko nYumYum n hur kant put dem daown.
Luvz
Mosey


Dat is wut mine meowmie weeds.
And anuffer wun tew.
MeOwy, hoo enjoeys dat weeding cuz ai gitted da lap fur a long tyme.

  #4  
Old January 23rd 11, 05:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,652
Default Duz Yer Hoomins Reed Inny Qat Bukz?

On Jan 23, 12:18*am, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Da Kat Hoo ...huh.
--
Pitô.ônya

"MeOwy" wrote in message

...
On Jan 22, 9:43 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:

mai Meowmie iz hooked on Lilian Jackson Braun bukz dat hab 2 Siamese
naymed
Koko nYumYum n hur kant put dem daown.
Luvz
Mosey


Dat is wut mine meowmie weeds.
And anuffer wun tew.
MeOwy, hoo enjoeys dat weeding cuz ai gitted da lap fur a long tyme.


Da Kat Hoo...Took a Nap in da Lap.
MeOwy
  #5  
Old January 23rd 11, 06:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,298
Default Duz Yer Hoomins Reed Inny Qat Bukz?

MeOwy wrote:
On Jan 23, 12:18 am, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Da Kat Hoo ...huh.
--
Pitô.ônya

"MeOwy" wrote in message

...
On Jan 22, 9:43 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:

mai Meowmie iz hooked on Lilian Jackson Braun bukz dat hab 2 Siamese
naymed
Koko nYumYum n hur kant put dem daown.
Luvz
Mosey

Dat is wut mine meowmie weeds.
And anuffer wun tew.
MeOwy, hoo enjoeys dat weeding cuz ai gitted da lap fur a long tyme.


Da Kat Hoo...Took a Nap in da Lap.
MeOwy




Mine Meowmi useta reed Cat Hoo buks. She hadd 15 of dem,. Does kitties
had a rel fanci barn tu liv in. TuTu
  #6  
Old January 23rd 11, 08:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 200
Default Duz Yer Hoomins Reed Inny Qat Bukz?




MeOwy wrote:
Da Kat Hoo ...huh.
--
Pitô.ônya


yeUP, demz da unez Pitô.ônya


mai Meowmie iz hooked on Lilian Jackson Braun bukz dat hab 2 Siamese
naymed
Koko nYumYum n hur kant put dem daown.
Luvz
Mosey


Dat is wut mine meowmie weeds.
And anuffer wun tew.
MeOwy, hoo enjoeys dat weeding cuz ai gitted da lap fur a long tyme.


Da Kat Hoo...Took a Nap in da Lap.
MeOwy


Gud fur yer Meowmie
Mosey waffs at hiz wink MeOwy..datz uh gud tytul



Mine Meowmi useta reed Cat Hoo buks. She hadd 15 of dem,. Does kitties
had a rel fanci barn tu liv in. TuTu


Doze bukz r r sew gud mai meowmie sez. hur unlee haz ubaowt 5 at da momunt,
but pa wuntz tew git hur sum moar at da frift stoar fur uh dollur eech.
yeUP, KoKo n YumYum lived inna big barn n uther pwases wiff Qwill.
Hur is reeding da Cat Hoo Moved uh Mountin, n dey liv inna bigbig manshun
rite gnow.
Luvz
Mosey


  #7  
Old January 23rd 11, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 546
Default Duz Yer Hoomins Reed Inny Qat Bukz?

On Jan 23, 7:01*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
MeOwy wrote:
Da Kat Hoo ...huh.
--
Pitô.ônya


yeUP, demz da unez *Pitô.ônya



mai Meowmie iz hooked on Lilian Jackson Braun bukz dat hab 2 Siamese
naymed
Koko nYumYum n hur kant put dem daown.
Luvz
Mosey
Dat is wut mine meowmie weeds.
And anuffer wun tew.
MeOwy, hoo enjoeys dat weeding cuz ai gitted da lap fur a long tyme.


Da Kat Hoo...Took a Nap in da Lap.
MeOwy


Gud fur yer Meowmie
Mosey waffs at hiz wink MeOwy..datz uh gud tytul

Mine Meowmi useta reed Cat Hoo buks. *She hadd 15 of dem,. *Does kitties
had a rel fanci barn tu liv in. *TuTu


Doze bukz r r sew gud mai meowmie sez. *hur unlee haz ubaowt 5 at da momunt,
but pa wuntz tew git hur sum moar at da frift stoar fur uh dollur eech.
yeUP, KoKo n YumYum lived inna big barn n uther pwases wiff Qwill.
Hur is reeding da Cat Hoo Moved uh Mountin, n dey liv inna bigbig manshun
rite gnow.
Luvz
Mosey


Yuse wukky! Meomie wus reedin a buk dat scared hur soso mutch she
wuddnt put da lite owt n we wus unhappee inna bed. Harrumppphh!

Jack
  #8  
Old January 24th 11, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 200
Default Duz Yer Hoomins Reed Inny Qat Bukz?




On Jan 23, 7:01 am, "Mosey =^..^=" MeOwy wrote:
Da Kat Hoo ...huh.
--
Pitô.ônya


yeUP, demz da unez Pitô.ônya



mai Meowmie iz hooked on Lilian Jackson Braun bukz dat hab 2 Siamese
naymed
Koko nYumYum n hur kant put dem daown.
Luvz
Mosey
Dat is wut mine meowmie weeds.
And anuffer wun tew.
MeOwy, hoo enjoeys dat weeding cuz ai gitted da lap fur a long tyme.


Da Kat Hoo...Took a Nap in da Lap.
MeOwy


Gud fur yer Meowmie
Mosey waffs at hiz wink MeOwy..datz uh gud tytul

Mine Meowmi useta reed Cat Hoo buks. She hadd 15 of dem,. Does kitties
had a rel fanci barn tu liv in. TuTu


Doze bukz r r sew gud mai meowmie sez. hur unlee haz ubaowt 5 at da
momunt,
but pa wuntz tew git hur sum moar at da frift stoar fur uh dollur eech.
yeUP, KoKo n YumYum lived inna big barn n uther pwases wiff Qwill.
Hur is reeding da Cat Hoo Moved uh Mountin, n dey liv inna bigbig manshun
rite gnow.
Luvz
Mosey


Yuse wukky! Meomie wus reedin a buk dat scared hur soso mutch she
wuddnt put da lite owt n we wus unhappee inna bed. Harrumppphh!


Jack


Yikez..wat buk wuz yer Meomie dat scared hur soso mutch? Not une uff dem
bukz dat ai menshuned dey izznt skary at awl Nope ..probubly sumfing bai
Stephen King mabbee?
Mosey

  #9  
Old January 24th 11, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 546
Default Duz Yer Hoomins Reed Inny Qat Bukz?

On Jan 24, 2:25*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
On Jan 23, 7:01 am, "Mosey =^..^=" MeOwy wrote:









Da Kat Hoo ...huh.
--
Pit . nya


yeUP, demz da unez *Pit . nya


mai Meowmie iz hooked on Lilian Jackson Braun bukz dat hab 2 Siamese
naymed
Koko nYumYum n hur kant put dem daown.
Luvz
Mosey
Dat is wut mine meowmie weeds.
And anuffer wun tew.
MeOwy, hoo enjoeys dat weeding cuz ai gitted da lap fur a long tyme.


Da Kat Hoo...Took a Nap in da Lap.
MeOwy


Gud fur yer Meowmie
Mosey waffs at hiz wink MeOwy..datz uh gud tytul


Mine Meowmi useta reed Cat Hoo buks. *She hadd 15 of dem,. *Does kitties
had a rel fanci barn tu liv in. *TuTu


Doze bukz r r sew gud mai meowmie sez. *hur unlee haz ubaowt 5 at da
momunt,
but pa wuntz tew git hur sum moar at da frift stoar fur uh dollur eech.
yeUP, KoKo n YumYum lived inna big barn n uther pwases wiff Qwill.
Hur is reeding da Cat Hoo Moved uh Mountin, n dey liv inna bigbig manshun
rite gnow.
Luvz
Mosey
Yuse wukky! Meomie wus reedin a buk dat scared hur soso mutch she
wuddnt put da lite owt n we wus unhappee inna bed. Harrumppphh!
Jack


Yikez..wat buk wuz yer Meomie dat scared hur soso mutch? *Not une uff dem
bukz dat ai menshuned dey izznt skary at awl Nope *..probubly sumfing bai
Stephen King mabbee?
Mosey


Wus a buk by Val McDairmid, she wites kweepy buks, Meomie wuves weedin
scary buks, den we cant sweep fur da lite beein on....yu figger?

Jack, fused.
  #10  
Old January 25th 11, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,912
Default Duz Yer Hoomins Reed Inny Qat Bukz?

da soft readza dean kuntz guuy himz iz verree skaree, da furree haz readed a
bunx of doze catz whu, OEJ
"rafflescat" wrote in message
...
On Jan 24, 2:25 am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
On Jan 23, 7:01 am, "Mosey =^..^=" MeOwy wrote:









Da Kat Hoo ...huh.
--
Pit . nya


yeUP, demz da unez Pit . nya


mai Meowmie iz hooked on Lilian Jackson Braun bukz dat hab 2 Siamese
naymed
Koko nYumYum n hur kant put dem daown.
Luvz
Mosey
Dat is wut mine meowmie weeds.
And anuffer wun tew.
MeOwy, hoo enjoeys dat weeding cuz ai gitted da lap fur a long tyme.


Da Kat Hoo...Took a Nap in da Lap.
MeOwy


Gud fur yer Meowmie
Mosey waffs at hiz wink MeOwy..datz uh gud tytul


Mine Meowmi useta reed Cat Hoo buks. She hadd 15 of dem,. Does kitties
had a rel fanci barn tu liv in. TuTu


Doze bukz r r sew gud mai meowmie sez. hur unlee haz ubaowt 5 at da
momunt,
but pa wuntz tew git hur sum moar at da frift stoar fur uh dollur eech.
yeUP, KoKo n YumYum lived inna big barn n uther pwases wiff Qwill.
Hur is reeding da Cat Hoo Moved uh Mountin, n dey liv inna bigbig
manshun
rite gnow.
Luvz
Mosey
Yuse wukky! Meomie wus reedin a buk dat scared hur soso mutch she
wuddnt put da lite owt n we wus unhappee inna bed. Harrumppphh!
Jack


Yikez..wat buk wuz yer Meomie dat scared hur soso mutch? Not une uff dem
bukz dat ai menshuned dey izznt skary at awl Nope ..probubly sumfing bai
Stephen King mabbee?
Mosey


Wus a buk by Val McDairmid, she wites kweepy buks, Meomie wuves weedin
scary buks, den we cant sweep fur da lite beein on....yu figger?

Jack, fused.


 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Helping the hoomins Ranger Greykitten Cat community 6 January 19th 11 03:30 AM
Our bad, bad hoomins Samuel Redcat Cat community 5 July 1st 08 03:37 PM
[BW] Silly Hoomins Yowie Cat anecdotes 15 February 16th 06 09:43 PM
Why do hoomins...... Mischief Cat anecdotes 10 August 6th 05 03:33 AM
Mean, mean hoomins! Amelia T Cat Cat community 11 May 8th 04 11:24 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2017 CatBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.