Happee Purday Tew MeOwy'z Meowmie

Old January 25th 11, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Default Happee Purday Tew MeOwy'z Meowmie

iffen ai m korrect , ai wuffly wink's meowmiez purrdai iz tewmurrow, da
26st. n hur is mai MIL n ulso uh gudgud frend uff mai meomiie n boff me n
MeOwy wanna wish Carol uh VURY happee purrdai cuz hur iz sutch uh wunnerful
laddee, kynd n hur haz uh luffly hart full uf gold.
*nosepoinks* n luvz
Mosey n MeOwy

Old January 25th 11, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jan 25, 9:14*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
iffen ai m korrect , ai wuffly wink's meowmiez purrdai iz tewmurrow, da
26st. n hur is mai MIL n ulso uh gudgud frend uff mai meomiie n boff me n
MeOwy wanna wish Carol uh VURY happee purrdai cuz hur iz sutch uh wunnerful
laddee, kynd n hur haz uh luffly hart full uf gold.
*nosepoinks* n luvz
Mosey n MeOwy

We wish hur a furry,furry happee purrday tomoro tu!

Gordon Kittiez
Old January 25th 11, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

rafflescat wrote:
On Jan 25, 9:14 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
iffen ai m korrect , ai wuffly wink's meowmiez purrdai iz tewmurrow, da
26st. n hur is mai MIL n ulso uh gudgud frend uff mai meomiie n boff me n
MeOwy wanna wish Carol uh VURY happee purrdai cuz hur iz sutch uh wunnerful
laddee, kynd n hur haz uh luffly hart full uf gold.
*nosepoinks* n luvz
Mosey n MeOwy

We wish hur a furry,furry happee purrday tomoro tu!

Gordon Kittiez

TuTu duz it tu. TuTu
Old January 26th 11, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 13:14:08 -0800, Mosey =^..^='s
nimble, little paws typed:

iffen ai m korrect , ai wuffly wink's meowmiez purrdai iz tewmurrow, da
26st. n hur is mai MIL n ulso uh gudgud frend uff mai meomiie n boff me n
MeOwy wanna wish Carol uh VURY happee purrdai cuz hur iz sutch uh wunnerful
laddee, kynd n hur haz uh luffly hart full uf gold.
*nosepoinks* n luvz
Mosey n MeOwy

Happy Purrday, Anti Cawol!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/25/2011 7:32:09 PM
Old January 26th 11, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 25, 4:14*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
iffen ai m korrect , ai wuffly wink's meowmiez purrdai iz tewmurrow, da
26st. n hur is mai MIL n ulso uh gudgud frend uff mai meomiie n boff me n
MeOwy wanna wish Carol uh VURY happee purrdai cuz hur iz sutch uh wunnerful
laddee, kynd n hur haz uh luffly hart full uf gold.
*nosepoinks* n luvz
Mosey n MeOwy

Happy purrday Anti Caroh

--
Sunrise, four her Hous

Old January 28th 11, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 25, 5:14*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
iffen ai m korrect , ai wuffly wink's meowmiez purrdai iz tewmurrow, da
26st. n hur is mai MIL n ulso uh gudgud frend uff mai meomiie n boff me n
MeOwy wanna wish Carol uh VURY happee purrdai cuz hur iz sutch uh wunnerful
laddee, kynd n hur haz uh luffly hart full uf gold.
*nosepoinks* n luvz
Mosey n MeOwy

Mommy Cowwall furry tuhched by awl deez happee burfday wishes. Fur
hur spayshul day, ai took hur inna Out fur a bakkyard venchurs an we
had wotta fun, pwaying wotta gaymes wike keepaway an such. I wuz
willing to tayk hur into da Out wuns mor butted she ignorred mine
signulls. Gess she werr tew tukkerd out, huh.
MeOwy
Heerz a nosepoink, Meowmmie!
*nosepoinkapoink*