GOOD NEWS, GOOD NEWS, GOOD NEWS

Old December 8th 11, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default GOOD NEWS, GOOD NEWS, GOOD NEWS

I found a surgeon, *recommended by my trusted PCP*, who was willing to
take my case (or at least agreed to see me with all my medical records)
"mid-stream" as it were (no light matter getting a surgeon who is
willing to take over for another surgeons massive screw-ups). I have an
appointment on December 19. *Please* purr that, after she sees this
mess, she agrees to take the case over completely - and possibly do
something about all the medical problems I have *not* been posting about
in my efforts to keep a positive attitude! ; yay!

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old December 8th 11, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs are on the way! It sounds very hopeful.

--

Joy

A miracle is something that is impossible until it happens. - from "Kids
Rite the Darndest Things" by Art Linkletter

Old December 8th 11, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
J J Levin

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I found a surgeon, *recommended by my trusted PCP*, who was willing to take
my case (or at least agreed to see me with all my medical records)
"mid-stream" as it were (no light matter getting a surgeon who is willing
to take over for another surgeons massive screw-ups). I have an
appointment on December 19. *Please* purr that, after she sees this mess,
she agrees to take the case over completely - and possibly do something
about all the medical problems I have *not* been posting about in my
efforts to keep a positive attitude! ; yay!

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

And we are hoping for more good news on December 20th!!!

Jay

Old December 8th 11, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

CatNipped wrote:
I found a surgeon, *recommended by my trusted PCP*, who was willing to
take my case (or at least agreed to see me with all my medical records)
"mid-stream" as it were (no light matter getting a surgeon who is willing
to take over for another surgeons massive screw-ups). I have an
appointment on December 19. *Please* purr that, after she sees this
mess, she agrees to take the case over completely - and possibly do
something about all the medical problems I have *not* been posting about
in my efforts to keep a positive attitude! ; yay!

Mega purrs on the way. I'll be giving blood on that date, I'll think of you
as I do so.

--
Adrian
Old December 8th 11, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 12/8/2011 4:13 PM, Adrian wrote:
wrote:
I found a surgeon, *recommended by my trusted PCP*, who was willing to
take my case (or at least agreed to see me with all my medical records)
"mid-stream" as it were (no light matter getting a surgeon who is willing
to take over for another surgeons massive screw-ups). I have an
appointment on December 19. *Please* purr that, after she sees this
mess, she agrees to take the case over completely - and possibly do
something about all the medical problems I have *not* been posting about
in my efforts to keep a positive attitude! ; yay!

Mega purrs on the way. I'll be giving blood on that date, I'll think of you
as I do so.

Thanks Adrian - that's much appreciated.

Old December 9th 11, 09:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

On Dec 8, 5:16*pm, CatNipped wrote:
.. **Please* purr that, after she sees this
mess, she agrees to take the case over completely - and possibly do
something about all the medical problems I have *not* been posting about
in my efforts to keep a positive attitude! *; *yay!

Massive revving up of purr motors going on- Bonnie has developed a
specially loud grumbly purr

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old December 9th 11, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

On 9/12/2011 4:16 AM, CatNipped wrote:
I found a surgeon, *recommended by my trusted PCP*, who was willing to
take my case (or at least agreed to see me with all my medical records)
"mid-stream" as it were (no light matter getting a surgeon who is
willing to take over for another surgeons massive screw-ups). I have an
appointment on December 19. *Please* purr that, after she sees this
mess, she agrees to take the case over completely - and possibly do
something about all the medical problems I have *not* been posting about
in my efforts to keep a positive attitude! ; yay!

Thats great news!

Purrs this surgeon can work magic (or are so good it *appears* to be magic)

Yowie

..
Old December 10th 11, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
pat Chlebowski

That is very good news.... I will be praying that every thing can be
fixed..