A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat community
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

I is NOT stinky!



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old February 10th 12, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 302
Default I is NOT stinky!

I herd myne Meomie tellin da TED tunite dat I wus stinky! Naow dis is
notted true, I just has a wittle ewimination purroblem. I gotted a
reely stinky fing called Katalax dats surposed tu hewp...we'll see, I
is not gonna take it willingly....no mees not.
I awlso herd dat TED sayin I needed fixed.....huh! I will fix him!
Meomie agweed wiff him...purrhaps mees gonna fix her tu...........
Cleo da Clingon...whu is NOT stinky!
  #2  
Old February 10th 12, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,164
Default I is NOT stinky!

Piglett ports over to see Cleo. She pats her on the head and tells her, We
all gonna pur furr urself dat all diz bad stuffz goez awai. I kow kitties
duzent like TED but sumtimez we needz dere help. Member ur hooman lubz u
furry muchez. Tri and b patient az hard az dat iz.

"rafflescat" wrote in message
...

I herd myne Meomie tellin da TED tunite dat I wus stinky! Naow dis is
notted true, I just has a wittle ewimination purroblem. I gotted a
reely stinky fing called Katalax dats surposed tu hewp...we'll see, I
is not gonna take it willingly....no mees not.
I awlso herd dat TED sayin I needed fixed.....huh! I will fix him!
Meomie agweed wiff him...purrhaps mees gonna fix her tu...........
Cleo da Clingon...whu is NOT stinky!

  #3  
Old February 11th 12, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 909
Default I is NOT stinky!

On 02/10/2012 03:10 PM, rafflescat wrote:
I herd myne Meomie tellin da TED tunite dat I wus stinky! Naow dis is
notted true, I just has a wittle ewimination purroblem. I gotted a
reely stinky fing called Katalax dats surposed tu hewp...we'll see, I
is not gonna take it willingly....no mees not.
I awlso herd dat TED sayin I needed fixed.....huh! I will fix him!
Meomie agweed wiff him...purrhaps mees gonna fix her tu...........
Cleo da Clingon...whu is NOT stinky!




Wee nos yu iz a sweet baby. Sumtyms dou wee in nead ov sum purrsonal
grumin an maybi wee rely nead sumfin fixd dat wil rely hep us feal
betr.Sew bea gud kitti an trus yur fambli. TuTu
  #4  
Old February 11th 12, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 619
Default I is NOT stinky!

Hey wee Cleo, yew muzt tuzt yer hoomin, Hur noze wat iz bezt fur yew. twuzt
meh on diz une. yeUP Mosey


I herd myne Meomie tellin da TED tunite dat I wus stinky! Naow dis is
notted true, I just has a wittle ewimination purroblem. I gotted a
reely stinky fing called Katalax dats surposed tu hewp...we'll see, I
is not gonna take it willingly....no mees not.
I awlso herd dat TED sayin I needed fixed.....huh! I will fix him!
Meomie agweed wiff him...purrhaps mees gonna fix her tu...........
Cleo da Clingon...whu is NOT stinky!


  #5  
Old February 11th 12, 07:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,912
Default I is NOT stinky!

well i shuld tell ursefta be gud anna du whatsa ted sayz ifin ursef iz sik,
butted onna ofur paw, i hatesa ted, efin owrz nize one juzt beclawz she iza
ted, OEJ
"rafflescat" wrote in message
...
I herd myne Meomie tellin da TED tunite dat I wus stinky! Naow dis is
notted true, I just has a wittle ewimination purroblem. I gotted a
reely stinky fing called Katalax dats surposed tu hewp...we'll see, I
is not gonna take it willingly....no mees not.
I awlso herd dat TED sayin I needed fixed.....huh! I will fix him!
Meomie agweed wiff him...purrhaps mees gonna fix her tu...........
Cleo da Clingon...whu is NOT stinky!



  #6  
Old February 11th 12, 12:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 302
Default I is NOT stinky!

On Feb 10, 10:43*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Piglett ports over to see Cleo. She pats her on the head and tells her, We
all gonna pur furr urself dat all diz bad stuffz goez awai. * *I kow kitties
duzent like TED but sumtimez we needz dere help. *Member ur hooman lubz u
furry muchez. *Tri and b patient az hard az dat iz.

"rafflescat" *wrote in message

...

I herd myne Meomie tellin da TED tunite dat I wus stinky! Naow dis is
notted true, I just has a wittle ewimination purroblem. I gotted a
reely stinky fing called Katalax dats surposed tu hewp...we'll see, I
is not gonna take it willingly....no mees not.
I awlso herd dat TED sayin I needed fixed.....huh! *I will fix him!
Meomie agweed wiff him...purrhaps mees gonna fix her tu...........
Cleo da Clingon...whu is NOT stinky!


Fangu Piglett fur dose wurds of fwendship .Okay, me gonna twust dat
Meomie....dis tyme. Wanna pway catch da ball?
Cleo
  #7  
Old February 11th 12, 12:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 302
Default I is NOT stinky!

On Feb 10, 11:13*pm, MLB wrote:
On 02/10/2012 03:10 PM, rafflescat wrote:

I herd myne Meomie tellin da TED tunite dat I wus stinky! Naow dis is
notted true, I just has a wittle ewimination purroblem. I gotted a
reely stinky fing called Katalax dats surposed tu hewp...we'll see, I
is not gonna take it willingly....no mees not.
I awlso herd dat TED sayin I needed fixed.....huh! *I will fix him!
Meomie agweed wiff him...purrhaps mees gonna fix her tu...........
Cleo da Clingon...whu is NOT stinky!


Wee nos yu iz a sweet baby. *Sumtyms dou wee in nead ov sum purrsonal
grumin an maybi wee rely nead sumfin fixd dat wil rely hep us feal
betr.Sew bea gud kitti an trus yur *fambli. *TuTu



Awh! Fang yu TuTu! I is a sweet baby isn't me? I dus gwoom myneself an
so does Harry, dat TED wus a wocum TED n Meomie fott he cood haff dun
wiff sum gwoomin himself!
I is disposed tu furgiff hur DIS TYME.
Cleo
  #8  
Old February 11th 12, 01:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 302
Default I is NOT stinky!

On Feb 11, 12:16*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Hey wee Cleo, yew muzt tuzt yer hoomin, Hur noze wat iz bezt fur yew. twuzt
meh on diz une. *yeUP * *Mosey







I herd myne Meomie tellin da TED tunite dat I wus stinky! Naow dis is
notted true, I just has a wittle ewimination purroblem. I gotted a
reely stinky fing called Katalax dats surposed tu hewp...we'll see, I
is not gonna take it willingly....no mees not.
I awlso herd dat TED sayin I needed fixed.....huh! *I will fix him!
Meomie agweed wiff him...purrhaps mees gonna fix her tu...........
Cleo da Clingon...whu is NOT stinky!


Okay Mosey! Mees goin tu let hur off DIS TYME, effen doe she said me
wus ......stinky...
Cleo
  #9  
Old February 11th 12, 01:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 302
Default I is NOT stinky!

On Feb 11, 6:11*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
well i shuld tell ursefta be gud anna du whatsa ted sayz ifin ursef iz sik,
butted onna ofur paw, i hatesa ted, efin owrz nize one juzt beclawz she iza
ted, OEJ"rafflescat" wrote in message

...







I herd myne Meomie tellin da TED tunite dat I wus stinky! Naow dis is
notted true, I just has a wittle ewimination purroblem. I gotted a
reely stinky fing called Katalax dats surposed tu hewp...we'll see, I
is not gonna take it willingly....no mees not.
I awlso herd dat TED sayin I needed fixed.....huh! *I will fix him!
Meomie agweed wiff him...purrhaps mees gonna fix her tu...........
Cleo da Clingon...whu is NOT stinky!


Yes, fink mees goin tu hate TEDs tu...dey squeeze yure tummy an stick
fings in yu.....wats to wike?
Cleo,who has been squeezed n been stuck.
  #10  
Old February 11th 12, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,164
Default I is NOT stinky!

Piglet smiles at Cleo, No dearie I iz 2 ole to play catch da ball but I iz
sure Lizzy wud luff to come play wiff u or u kuld go to gramby wiff me and
play dere.

"rafflescat" wrote in message
...

On Feb 10, 10:43 pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Piglett ports over to see Cleo. She pats her on the head and tells her, We
all gonna pur furr urself dat all diz bad stuffz goez awai. I kow
kitties
duzent like TED but sumtimez we needz dere help. Member ur hooman lubz u
furry muchez. Tri and b patient az hard az dat iz.

"rafflescat" wrote in message

...

I herd myne Meomie tellin da TED tunite dat I wus stinky! Naow dis is
notted true, I just has a wittle ewimination purroblem. I gotted a
reely stinky fing called Katalax dats surposed tu hewp...we'll see, I
is not gonna take it willingly....no mees not.
I awlso herd dat TED sayin I needed fixed.....huh! I will fix him!
Meomie agweed wiff him...purrhaps mees gonna fix her tu...........
Cleo da Clingon...whu is NOT stinky!


Fangu Piglett fur dose wurds of fwendship .Okay, me gonna twust dat
Meomie....dis tyme. Wanna pway catch da ball?
Cleo

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stinky Kreisleriana[_3_] Cat anecdotes 44 October 18th 08 09:20 PM
Stinky has a V8 Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 19 June 2nd 07 01:06 AM
Yay Stinky! Day 5 Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 13 September 28th 05 12:15 PM
Stinky thanks you Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 6 July 14th 04 12:50 AM
Hi from Stinky Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 23 March 15th 04 03:30 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 CatBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.