Royal baby watch!

Old July 20th 13, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

Default Royal baby watch!

What is the latest news about the Royal Baby watch?We are sending our
best wishes and purrs that all goes well. MLB
Old July 21st 13, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On Sat, 20 Jul 2013 19:23:25 +0100, Judith Latham wrote:

In article ,
MLB wrote:
What is the latest news about the Royal Baby watch?We are sending our
best wishes and purrs that all goes well. MLB

As it hasn't been slashed everywhere I'm assuming but keep tuned.

Judith

Not here, Can't find any news about her so far today.
Purrs that all is well. MLB
Old July 21st 13, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

MLB wrote:
What is the latest news about the Royal Baby watch?We are sending our
best wishes and purrs that all goes well. MLB

As it hasn't been slashed everywhere I'm assuming but keep tuned.

Judith

Not here, Can't find any news about her so far today. Purrs that all is
well. MLB

The news is coming through now on my 'puter together with the news of the
big New Zealand earthquake!!! MLB
Old July 22nd 13, 08:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"MLB" wrote in message
What is the latest news about the Royal Baby watch?We are sending our
best wishes and purrs that all goes well. MLB

Kate has gone into labour and has been admitted to hospital this morning

Tweed

Old July 22nd 13, 09:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Alison[_4_]

"MLB" wrote in message
What is the latest news about the Royal Baby watch?We are sending our
best wishes and purrs that all goes well. MLB

I understand that Kate went to hospital at 6 am our time this morning so
hopefully all is wel l and the bab y is on his or her way !
Alison

Old July 22nd 13, 10:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

There's police everywhere. I'm typing this about 2 minutes walk from where it is all happening (I work at St Mary's). The police aren't letting people into much of the hospital unless they've got appointment letters or staff passes

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old July 22nd 13, 10:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Alison[_4_]

wrote in message
There's police everywhere. I'm typing this about 2 minutes walk from
where it is all happening (I work at St Mary's). The police aren't
letting people into much of the hospital unless they've got appointment
letters or staff passes

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

How exciting or perhaps its disruptive for you !

I expect to see updates from you throughout the day LOL

Old July 22nd 13, 01:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Monday, July 22, 2013 10:45:20 AM UTC+1, Alison wrote:
How exciting or perhaps its disruptive for you ! I expect to see updates from you throughout the day LOL

It's disrupting as much as anything also there are hordes of helicopters overhead and making an unholy din

As for updates? You think they tell me anything

Old July 22nd 13, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote in message
On Monday, July 22, 2013 10:45:20 AM UTC+1, Alison wrote:
How exciting or perhaps its disruptive for you ! I expect to see updates
from you throughout the day LOL

It's disrupting as much as anything also there are hordes of helicopters
overhead and making an unholy din

As for updates? You think they tell me anything

Lesley

I hope it's a girl. 3rd in line now and when William dies she will be Queen.
We've recently stopped all that rubbish about only male inheritance. Harry
must be glad, eh?
I've never known anyone on the throne but our present Queen. Would I want
her wealth if I had to be in her place? Absolutely no way. IN CAPITAL
LETTERS.

She cannot live any kind of a normal life. Her children were looked after
by nannies while she had to do foreign tours and stuff and as a result it's
not surprising that that some of them have had difficulty maintaining a
close relationship.

Would I swap my life for any member of the royal family so I could be rich?

No. A thousand times no.

Tweed

Old July 22nd 13, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On Mon, 22 Jul 2013 08:20:22 +0100, Christina Websell wrote:

"MLB" wrote in message
What is the latest news about the Royal Baby watch?We are sending our
best wishes and purrs that all goes well. MLB

Kate has gone into labour and has been admitted to hospital this morning

Tweed

We are sending well wishes and purrs for her labor. I always say that
boys take a little longer to make ++ have to add the "tassles" LOL!
We are on baby watch here for the 7th great grandchild....not expectMMLBor
several weeks, but it could be earlier.MLB