A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat community
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

RPCC on Facebook



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old August 8th 17, 01:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 36
Default RPCC on Facebook

Those of you who also have accounts on Facebook might like to know that
there is now an R.P.C.C group on Facebook. It is currently very small,
but everyone who loves kitties and meow-chat is welcome to join us.
This group will fill a different niche than the Meowchat Stories group,
in that we'd kind of like to find activities and adventures like we see
here taking place in the Facebook group.

I also recall that in the past several people have expressed a pretty
profound desire that their Usenet posts NOT appear on any Facebook
groups, so I would like to reassure all who feel that way that messages
posted here in Usenet will NOT be echoed to the Facebook group without
permission. Therefore, those who don't object to having their posts
echoed to Fazcebook please let me know.

  #2  
Old August 8th 17, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 370
Default RPCC on Facebook

On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 8:49:22 AM UTC-4, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Those of you who also have accounts on Facebook might like to know that
there is now an R.P.C.C group on Facebook. It is currently very small,
but everyone who loves kitties and meow-chat is welcome to join us.
This group will fill a different niche than the Meowchat Stories group,
in that we'd kind of like to find activities and adventures like we see
here taking place in the Facebook group.

I also recall that in the past several people have expressed a pretty
profound desire that their Usenet posts NOT appear on any Facebook
groups, so I would like to reassure all who feel that way that messages
posted here in Usenet will NOT be echoed to the Facebook group without
permission. Therefore, those who don't object to having their posts
echoed to Fazcebook please let me know.


Hi Dan,
I tried to find the group, and cannot. There are a lot of R.P.C.C. groups on there!
  #3  
Old August 8th 17, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 36
Default RPCC on Facebook

On 2017-08-08 14:22:48 +0000, Mishi said:

On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 8:49:22 AM UTC-4, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Those of you who also have accounts on Facebook might like to know that
there is now an R.P.C.C group on Facebook. It is currently very small,
but everyone who loves kitties and meow-chat is welcome to join us.
This group will fill a different niche than the Meowchat Stories group,
in that we'd kind of like to find activities and adventures like we see
here taking place in the Facebook group.

I also recall that in the past several people have expressed a pretty
profound desire that their Usenet posts NOT appear on any Facebook
groups, so I would like to reassure all who feel that way that messages
posted here in Usenet will NOT be echoed to the Facebook group without
permission. Therefore, those who don't object to having their posts
echoed to Fazcebook please let me know.


Hi Dan,
I tried to find the group, and cannot. There are a lot of R.P.C.C.
groups on there!


Mishi, I took the liberty of adding you, I hope you don't mind.

A direct link to the group is
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1083...602/?ref=br_rs

  #4  
Old August 8th 17, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 370
Default RPCC on Facebook

On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 1:45:05 PM UTC-4, Dan Mahoney wrote:
On 2017-08-08 14:22:48 +0000, Mishi said:

On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 8:49:22 AM UTC-4, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Those of you who also have accounts on Facebook might like to know that
there is now an R.P.C.C group on Facebook. It is currently very small,
but everyone who loves kitties and meow-chat is welcome to join us.
This group will fill a different niche than the Meowchat Stories group,
in that we'd kind of like to find activities and adventures like we see
here taking place in the Facebook group.

I also recall that in the past several people have expressed a pretty
profound desire that their Usenet posts NOT appear on any Facebook
groups, so I would like to reassure all who feel that way that messages
posted here in Usenet will NOT be echoed to the Facebook group without
permission. Therefore, those who don't object to having their posts
echoed to Fazcebook please let me know.


Hi Dan,
I tried to find the group, and cannot. There are a lot of R.P.C.C.
groups on there!


Mishi, I took the liberty of adding you, I hope you don't mind.

A direct link to the group is
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1083...602/?ref=br_rs


Dan, I got this message when I clicked on that link: Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
  #5  
Old August 8th 17, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 473
Default RPCC on Facebook

I got the same message.
  #6  
Old August 9th 17, 01:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 36
Default RPCC on Facebook

On 2017-08-08 19:07:11 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

I got the same message.


My fault. I forgot that this was created as a secret group, so unless
you're a member you won't bea ble to get to it.

I think I just added both of you, Mishi and Sundance. Please let me
know if you're not able to find and access the group.

  #7  
Old August 9th 17, 02:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 370
Default RPCC on Facebook

On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 8:35:12 AM UTC-4, Dan Mahoney wrote:
On 2017-08-08 19:07:11 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

I got the same message.


My fault. I forgot that this was created as a secret group, so unless
you're a member you won't bea ble to get to it.

I think I just added both of you, Mishi and Sundance. Please let me
know if you're not able to find and access the group.


I still get the same message.
  #8  
Old August 9th 17, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 36
Default RPCC on Facebook

On 2017-08-09 13:47:16 +0000, Mishi said:

On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 8:35:12 AM UTC-4, Dan Mahoney wrote:
On 2017-08-08 19:07:11 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

I got the same message.


My fault. I forgot that this was created as a secret group, so unless
you're a member you won't bea ble to get to it.

I think I just added both of you, Mishi and Sundance. Please let me
know if you're not able to find and access the group.


I still get the same message.


Let's make sure that I'm adding the right people. What is your
Fazcebook user name?

  #9  
Old August 9th 17, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 473
Default RPCC on Facebook

FYI, you added me successfully.

Would you clarify the purpose of the new group? Is it just for mirroring the Usenet group, or is it also for original posts?

Sandy
  #10  
Old August 10th 17, 01:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 36
Default RPCC on Facebook

On 2017-08-09 21:13:59 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

FYI, you added me successfully.

Would you clarify the purpose of the new group? Is it just for
mirroring the Usenet group, or is it also for original posts?

Sandy


My thought (and I think Ann's thought) is that the group can echo SOME
posts from Usenet (those who have given premission for their posts to
be mirrored), but also for original posts. I rather expect that the
Facebook group might well end up going on different adventures than
the Usenet group.

Actually, however the group happens to develop!

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RPCC Website [email protected] Cat community 18 December 18th 08 01:42 AM
My 'archive' of RPCC is on it's way. Gandalf Cat community 4 December 4th 08 12:10 AM
DID RPCC GO AWAY??? Kyla =^. .^=[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 September 22nd 08 10:33 PM
rpcc update Booker Cat community 3 April 7th 08 12:59 AM
A Valentyne fur rpcc-erz Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 12 February 18th 08 01:49 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2017 CatBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.