A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat anecdotes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Pet Costumes



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old October 2nd 17, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default Pet Costumes

On Tuesday, October 22, 2002 at 7:21:38 PM UTC+1, TJ and The Dust wrote:
http://www.azstarnet.com/star/today/...ostumescp.html

(this link is from my daily paper. it may not work when they post tomorrows
paper so if you can't get it tomorrow and want to see, let me know and I can
post the link from the archive)

Kody wouldn't stand for this, no way. Although, I could see Fluffy in the
caterpillar costume!

Look at the cat dressed as a king! Like we need to give our furry masters
THAT kind of power.
The one they've dolled up like Eeyore does not look too happy at all.

TJ



We have a great selection of costumes that are always being added to...check out www.petcostumes.shop :-)
  #2  
Old October 3rd 17, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joe W Dee
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default Pet Costumes

On Mon, 02 Oct 2017 15:44:26 -0400, wrote
(in ):

On Tuesday, October 22, 2002 at 7:21:38 PM UTC+1, TJ and The Dust wrote:
http://www.....html

TJ


We have a great selection of costumes that are always being added to...check
out www.... :-)


IMHO costumes don't belong on pets. Not pets that anyone cares about, anyway.

--
Joe W Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh
AmE; northeast US, Boston/New York

  #3  
Old October 3rd 17, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 397
Default Pet Costumes

On 10/2/2017 4:18 PM, Joe W Dee wrote:
On Mon, 02 Oct 2017 15:44:26 -0400, wrote
(in ):

On Tuesday, October 22, 2002 at 7:21:38 PM UTC+1, TJ and The Dust wrote:
http://www.....html

TJ


We have a great selection of costumes that are always being added to...check
out www.... :-)


IMHO costumes don't belong on pets. Not pets that anyone cares about, anyway.


Some pets like costumes. My sister had a Golden Retriever that liked
nothing better than being dressed up. Most pets don't like it. I would
never try putting a costume on a cat, although some of them might like
it too.
  #4  
Old October 4th 17, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tigger[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 24
Default Pet Costumes

Joy wrote:
On 10/2/2017 4:18 PM, Joe W Dee wrote:
On Mon, 02 Oct 2017 15:44:26 -0400, wrote
On Tuesday, October 22, 2002 at 7:21:38 PM UTC+1, TJ and The Dust wrote:
http://www.....html

We have a great selection of costumes that are always being added
to...check
out www.... :-)


IMHO costumes don't belong on pets. Not pets that anyone cares about,
anyway.


Some pets like costumes. My sister had a Golden Retriever that liked
nothing better than being dressed up. Most pets don't like it. I would
never try putting a costume on a cat, although some of them might like it
too.


Cat costumes are more expensive than dog costumes since they come with
antiseptic and bandages.
  #5  
Old October 4th 17, 06:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 397
Default Pet Costumes

On 10/3/2017 6:33 PM, Tigger wrote:
Joy wrote:
On 10/2/2017 4:18 PM, Joe W Dee wrote:
On Mon, 02 Oct 2017 15:44:26 -0400, wrote
On Tuesday, October 22, 2002 at 7:21:38 PM UTC+1, TJ and The Dust
wrote:
http://www.....html

We have a great selection of costumes that are always being added
to...check
out www.... :-)

IMHO costumes don't belong on pets. Not pets that anyone cares about,
anyway.


Some pets like costumes.* My sister had a Golden Retriever that liked
nothing better than being dressed up.* Most pets don't like it.* I would
never try putting a costume on a cat, although some of them might like it
too.


Cat costumes are more expensive than dog costumes since they come with
antiseptic and bandages.


LOL! As they should.
  #6  
Old October 4th 17, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 7,586
Default Pet Costumes

On 10/2/2017 3:44 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, October 22, 2002 at 7:21:38 PM UTC+1, TJ and The Dust wrote:
http://www.azstarnet.com/star/today/...ostumescp.html

(this link is from my daily paper. it may not work when they post tomorrows
paper so if you can't get it tomorrow and want to see, let me know and I can
post the link from the archive)

Kody wouldn't stand for this, no way. Although, I could see Fluffy in the
caterpillar costume!

Look at the cat dressed as a king! Like we need to give our furry masters
THAT kind of power.
The one they've dolled up like Eeyore does not look too happy at all.

TJ



We have a great selection of costumes that are always being added to...check out www.petcostumes.shop :-)


Yet another Google Groups SPAMMER. Notice they're replying to a 15 year
old post. Trying to drum up business.

Jill
  #7  
Old October 5th 17, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 7,586
Default Pet Costumes

On 10/3/2017 9:33 PM, Tigger wrote:
Joy wrote:
On 10/2/2017 4:18 PM, Joe W Dee wrote:
On Mon, 02 Oct 2017 15:44:26 -0400, wrote
On Tuesday, October 22, 2002 at 7:21:38 PM UTC+1, TJ and The Dust
wrote:
http://www.....html

We have a great selection of costumes that are always being added
to...check
out www.... :-)

IMHO costumes don't belong on pets. Not pets that anyone cares about,
anyway.


Some pets like costumes.* My sister had a Golden Retriever that liked
nothing better than being dressed up.* Most pets don't like it.* I would
never try putting a costume on a cat, although some of them might like it
too.


Cat costumes are more expensive than dog costumes since they come with
antiseptic and bandages.


Or perhaps pet nail-caps! (can't figure out how anyone would put fake
fingernails on cats)

Jill
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hypothetical cat costumes Enfilade Cat anecdotes 6 October 30th 04 03:45 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 CatBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.