Ha ha ha :)

Old January 25th 18, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Patrick[_2_]

Default Ha ha ha :)

My PC suddenly developed a ~1 second beep, which I had to silence by
muting the sound.
I Googled 'one second beep, got really worried !

I suddenly realized that the sound is that what occurs when one of my
two cats walks on the Keyboard.

GER-ORF there I says!
No I won't says the cat (She's a big B&W cat).

Anyway, I recovered my Keyboard and all is now well.
Old January 28th 18, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 21:34:45 +0000, Patrick
wrote:
My PC suddenly developed a ~1 second beep, which I had to silence by
muting the sound.
I Googled 'one second beep, got really worried !

I suddenly realized that the sound is that what occurs when one of my
two cats walks on the Keyboard.

GER-ORF there I says!
No I won't says the cat (She's a big B&W cat).

Anyway, I recovered my Keyboard and all is now well.

So it wasn't that cats were walking on the keyboard every second, and you
didn't notice.
Old January 30th 18, 11:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Patrick[_2_]

wrote:
My PC suddenly developed a ~1 second beep, which I had to silence by
muting the sound.
I Googled 'one second beep, got really worried !

I suddenly realized that the sound is that what occurs when one of my
two cats walks on the Keyboard.

GER-ORF there I says!
No I won't says the cat (She's a big B&W cat).

Anyway, I recovered my Keyboard and all is now well.

So it wasn't that cats were walking on the keyboard every second, and you
didn't notice.

The cat was *lying/sleeping* on the keyboard !
Old February 1st 18, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 9:34:49 PM UTC, Patrick wrote:
My PC suddenly developed a ~1 second beep, which I had to silence by
muting the sound.
I Googled 'one second beep, got really worried !

I once got a 24-hour ban from FB due to a post that contained nothing more than "io" repeated a few hundred times.

They let me back in when I explained Bonnie had done that sitting on the keyboard whilst I made my dinner

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old February 3rd 18, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

On 1/25/2018 3:34 PM, Patrick wrote:
My PC suddenly developed a ~1 second beep, which I had to silence by
muting the sound.
I Googled 'one second beep, got really worried !

I suddenly realized that the sound is that what occurs when one of my
two cats walks on the Keyboard.

GER-ORF there I says!
No I won't says the cat (She's a big B&W cat).

Anyway, I recovered my Keyboard and all is now well.

Years ago, my computer kept changing the size of the font even though I
had not made any changes. Finally, I realized that my cat Holly(RB) was
training me how to do it!

MaryL

Old February 5th 18, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 2/3/2018 9:59 AM, MaryL wrote:
On 1/25/2018 3:34 PM, Patrick wrote:
My PC suddenly developed a ~1 second beep, which I had to silence by
muting the sound.
I Googled 'one second beep, got really worried !

I suddenly realized that the sound is that what occurs when one of my
two cats walks on the Keyboard.

GER-ORF there I says!
No I won't says the cat (She's a big B&W cat).

Anyway, I recovered my Keyboard and all is now well.

Years ago, my computer kept changing the size of the font even though I
had not made any changes.Â* Finally, I realized that my cat Holly(RB) was
training me how to do it!

MaryL

Maybe Holly was just trying to be creative.

Fortunately, neither Persia (RB) nor Buffy has shown much interest in
walking on my keyboards. Then again, I have a slide out keyboard tray
built into my desk. It's tucked underneath when not in use.

Neither one ever showed interest in cables or cords, either. Hmmmm.

Jill
Old February 5th 18, 02:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

On 2/4/2018 6:57 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 2/3/2018 9:59 AM, MaryL wrote:
On 1/25/2018 3:34 PM, Patrick wrote:
My PC suddenly developed a ~1 second beep, which I had to silence by
muting the sound.
I Googled 'one second beep, got really worried !

I suddenly realized that the sound is that what occurs when one of my
two cats walks on the Keyboard.

GER-ORF there I says!
No I won't says the cat (She's a big B&W cat).

Anyway, I recovered my Keyboard and all is now well.

Years ago, my computer kept changing the size of the font even though
I had not made any changes.Â* Finally, I realized that my cat Holly(RB)
was training me how to do it!

MaryL

Maybe Holly was just trying to be creative.

Fortunately, neither Persia (RB) nor Buffy has shown much interest in
walking on my keyboards.Â* Then again, I have a slide out keyboard tray
built into my desk.Â* It's tucked underneath when not in use.

Neither one ever showed interest in cables or cords, either.Â* Hmmmm.

Jill

I have the same type f slide out keyboard tray as you have. Holly used
to sit beside my keyboard while I was typing, and she somehow would hit
the 2 keys on the side of the keyboard that would change the font. Yes,
she was a creative little girl. On one occasion, she even turned on my
self-cleaning oven. It requires 2 specific buttons to turn it on, and
Holly did it by simply walking on the controls. Unfortunately, that
also ruined the slide-out trays by destroying finish on the trays. Ouch!!

MaryL