Hey, JOE

Old July 4th 03, 09:28 PM
Cathy Friedmann

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
.. .
Laura R. wrote:
circa Thu, 03 Jul 2003 14:14:55 -0400, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Joe Canuck ) said,

I'm not sure you think.

And the point of this response is what? Proving how little you know
of me?

Your original post:

Grow the **** up. Note that I'm removing the no archive header from
this post JUST SO THE ENTIRE WORLD CAN SEE THAT I THINK YOU ARE A
****ING IDIOT. Stupid jackass.

Laura

A favourable impression hasn't been made after having read this above.

Is that expression of hate above who you are?

Is that the impression you wish to make?

Ah... but for how long have you been reading Laura's posts?? Based on lots
of previous posts (over perhaps 2 years?), Laura definitely thinks
(objectively) & has a brain which works just fine.

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon

Old July 4th 03, 09:45 PM
Joe Canuck

Laura R. wrote:

Now, quit trolling.

insert laughing here

Just *who* is doing the trolling? I refer you to below:

From: Laura A. Robinson
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: Hey, JOE
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 03:01:20 GMT

Grow the **** up. Note that I'm removing the no archive header from
this post JUST SO THE ENTIRE WORLD CAN SEE THAT I THINK YOU ARE A
****ING IDIOT. Stupid jackass.

Laura

No question about it. You are.

--
"Its the bugs that keep it running."
-Joe Canuck

Old July 4th 03, 09:45 PM
Joe Canuck

From: Laura A. Robinson
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Old July 4th 03, 10:37 PM
Joe Canuck

Laura R. wrote:

Hello?

I'm right here. Hello back at you.

You didn't read "Joe's" posts, I see.

Should I? Do they contain anything important?

As I said, **** off.

I'm not easily ****ed off. Try harder.

Old July 4th 03, 10:40 PM
Joe Canuck

Laura R. wrote:
circa Fri, 04 Jul 2003 16:39:43 -0400, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Joe Canuck ) said,

Also has a mouth that needs to be stapled or washed out with soap.

Like I said, unsolicited and judgemental.

So is your post. So your point is?

Oh wait, I think I know what your point is: ****-off.

;-)

Old July 4th 03, 11:01 PM
Tara

Laura R. wrote:
circa Fri, 04 Jul 2003 16:39:43 -0400, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Joe Canuck ) said,

Also has a mouth that needs to be stapled or washed out with soap.

Like I said, unsolicited and judgemental.

And apparently very very delicate :-)

Tara

Old July 5th 03, 12:07 AM
Joe Canuck

Tara wrote:
Laura R. wrote:

circa Fri, 04 Jul 2003 16:39:43 -0400, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Joe Canuck ) said,

Also has a mouth that needs to be stapled or washed out with soap.

Like I said, unsolicited and judgemental.

And apparently very very delicate :-)

Tara

Delicate my arse... I'm savin' my arsenal for something worthy. ;-)