Cat Door in wall?

Old August 9th 03, 12:25 AM
Suzie-Q

Default Cat Door in wall?

Bruccce wrote:

I have 3 cats, and we recently have decided to let them be indoor/outdoor
cats. I was wondering about putting a cat door in the wall instead of a
door. what are peoples suggestions?
We have a sliding glass door, and our front door. We also have a garage but
I do not want to allow the cats in the garage.

Ideas, suggestions, warnings etc?

Do you mean in a wall between two rooms, or in a wall
that leads to outside?

I was thinking of doing the latter, at one time. The only
warning I got was that doing so would most likely affect
the sale of my home, should I ever decide to sell. Not too
many folks would want the hole in the wall, and it would
be harder to fix than just replacing a door.

8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
Due to the receipt of unmanagable amounts of SPAM,
I have had to add an extra letter to my e-mail
address. Remove the "x" to contact me directly.
Old August 12th 03, 05:34 PM
No One But Me

there was a cat door in the wall of our house when we bought it. in fact,
that was one of the reasons we bought it. the house came with a front door,
two sliding glass doors & 1 french door. the cat door works very well & has
been there at least 13 years now with no problems.

Barbara