A Grooming Question

Old January 14th 04, 09:48 PM
GovtLawyer

Default A Grooming Question

I have never been in the habit of grooming my cats. They are short haired, and
they groom each other. However, I've read on so many boards how important it
is to groom your cats often. So, I've been trying to be more attentive. I
have one question which I'm sure someone here can answer for me. How do I keep
from swallowing and choking on all that hair?
Old January 15th 04, 05:06 PM
Charlene Mann

GovtLawyer, while in a state of mind not entirely unlike humanoid
consciousness in /every/ respect, evidently wrote:

I have never been in the habit of grooming my cats. They are short haired, and
they groom each other. However, I've read on so many boards how important it
is to groom your cats often. So, I've been trying to be more attentive. I
have one question which I'm sure someone here can answer for me. How do I keep
from swallowing and choking on all that hair?

and then the Cat pressed the "Send" button while GovtLawyer denied all
knowledge.

===============

Um, you mean your cats actually allow you the honor of practicing your
'prentice tonguework upon their bods? If'n so, you are to be
congratulated. According to an alleged ancient text of the Bubastis
priesthood,* it is understood that those who in this life do serve their
cats well with tooth and tongue are destined indeed to become cats
themselves in their next Earthly incarnation.

One end is said to be easier than the other. Kindly use dainty care
when attending to the small puckered hairless areas under their tails.
(Keep Tongue in Cheek for /best/ results. Practice makes purrrrfect.)

* An alleged subset of the entirety of alleged Spiritual Egypt, now
reawakening (allegedly, of course) in the (likewise alleged) wake of the
alleged 2001 alleged event which is allegedly referred to (likely even
by them what alleges, ferGoodness'sake!) as the "Turning of the Aeon"
into the allegedly genuine "Age of Aquarius". (Allegedly.)

Cordially,

Rev. Priestess Charlene Mann, ULC

Founder & Pastor,
First Peoples' Church of the Forbidden Truth
(also CSH, KofA, CofSubG, SSofS&S, TCotW etc etc etc too many etc to
bother arguing with)
and Middy-Boo too
(Who LOVES the NG and Grooms Himself, thank you!)

Old January 24th 04, 03:04 AM
chester

i have found a quick brushing with a soft brush is all a short haired cat needs

Old January 24th 04, 03:04 AM
chester

i have found a quick brushing with a soft brush is all a short haired cat needs