ADV: New, patent-pending cat toy!

Old March 1st 04, 01:59 AM
Penelope Baker

Default ADV: New, patent-pending cat toy!

Greetings all:

First, I apologize if this is the wrong group to post this in. I'm not
going to crosspost trying to figure it out though, so if it's in the wrong
group and someone wants to send me the right group name via email, I'd
appreciate it.

Now, on to business, as it were. My husband and I are in the patent process
for a neat new cat toy called Pawbreakers! When we invented them, we were
just looking for something for our cats, but realized that they were so
amusing and simple that we entered the patent process. And now, your
kitties can enjoy a Pawbreaker too! :-)

Visit http://www.pawbreakers.com for more info.

Thanks for the eyes and please shoot me an email if you find a broken link
or something!

Peace,
Pen

Old March 18th 04, 04:06 AM
DevilsPGD

In message "Penelope Baker"
did ramble:

Now, on to business, as it were. My husband and I are in the patent process
for a neat new cat toy called Pawbreakers! When we invented them, we were
just looking for something for our cats, but realized that they were so
amusing and simple that we entered the patent process. And now, your
kitties can enjoy a Pawbreaker too! :-)

Mine arrived a couple days ago, my cats are now officially addicts.

Very cool!

--
Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like having a peeing section
in a swimming pool.

Old March 25th 04, 02:32 AM
Penelope Baker

Awesome! Glad to know we've got another set of addicts out there :P

Got pics of your cats playing with them? I'd love to have another kitty
lined up to be a Purrster Kitty of the month sometime down the road!

--
Peace,
Pen (the 'nip Pusher)

"DevilsPGD" wrote in message
news
In message "Penelope Baker"
did ramble:

Old March 25th 04, 02:32 AM
Penelope Baker

Awesome! Glad to know we've got another set of addicts out there :P

Got pics of your cats playing with them? I'd love to have another kitty
lined up to be a Purrster Kitty of the month sometime down the road!

--
Peace,
Pen (the 'nip Pusher)
--