See a cat spay... See a cat neuter...

Old October 16th 04, 08:00 PM
Electric Nachos

Default See a cat spay... See a cat neuter...

Your female cat's uterus cut apart:
http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/cspay_12.jpg
Your male cat's balls ripped off:
http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/catneut3.jpg

Aren't you the caring human!

Old October 16th 04, 10:47 PM
Phil P.

"Electric Nachos" wrote in message
Your female cat's uterus cut apart:
http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/cspay_12.jpg
Your male cat's balls ripped off:
http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/catneut3.jpg

Aren't you the caring human!

You're goddam right!

This http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/cspay_12.jpg

and this http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/catneut3.jpg

reduces this http://maxshouse.com/heartache.JPG you ignorant, backwoods
multi-fathered psychotic. Your level of stupidity couldn't have possibly
come from only two idiots.

You're only redeeming quality is that you'll eventually die -- hopefully
sooner than later because your monumental stupidity is a clear and present
danger to the feline species.

Old October 17th 04, 06:21 AM
Hilly

"Phil P." wrote in message
[]
This http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/cspay_12.jpg
and this http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/catneut3.jpg
reduces this http://maxshouse.com/heartache.JPG

Bravo. ::standing ovation::

I leave the following words intact due to their relevance and accuracy:

--
Hilly.

Old October 17th 04, 08:29 AM
Electric Nachos

Hilly wrote in message ...

"Phil P." wrote in message
[]
This http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/cspay_12.jpg
and this http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/catneut3.jpg
reduces this http://maxshouse.com/heartache.JPG

Bravo. ::standing ovation::

I leave the following words intact due to their relevance and accuracy:

And see where it got your stupid ass??

PLONK

Old October 17th 04, 05:54 PM
Mary

"Hilly" wrote in message

"Phil P." wrote in message
[]
This http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/cspay_12.jpg
and this http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/catneut3.jpg
reduces this http://maxshouse.com/heartache.JPG

Bravo. ::standing ovation::

I leave the following words intact due to their relevance and accuracy:

you ignorant, backwoods multi-fathered psychotic.
Your level of stupidity couldn't have possibly come
from only two idiots.

You're only redeeming quality is that you'll eventually
die -- hopefully sooner than later because your
monumental stupidity is a clear and present
danger to the feline species.

--
Hilly.

Phil does have a way with words!

Old October 18th 04, 09:33 AM
Hilly

"Electric Nachos" wrote in message
[]
And see where it got your stupid ass??

PLONK

Oh, my... I'm not sure I can go on knowing that you've publically plonked
me.

:-)

--
Hilly.

Old October 18th 04, 02:17 PM
Victor Martinez

Hilly wrote:
Oh, my... I'm not sure I can go on knowing that you've publically plonked
me.

Don't worry, those are just empty promises. She said she plonked me days
ago, yet she keeps frothing at the mouth reading my messages.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 18th 04, 02:37 PM
Mary

"Hilly" wrote in message

"Electric Nachos" wrote in message
[]
And see where it got your stupid ass??

PLONK

Oh, my... I'm not sure I can go on knowing that you've publically plonked
me.

:-)

--
Hilly.

Yes, I haven't been able to sleep at all since I got my plonk.