Hoping to get home

Old December 19th 04, 12:40 AM
Dan M

Default Hoping to get home

The folks I drive for are normally really good about drivers home for
scheduled home time. They make a special point of doing so for
Christmas. Right now, though, it's looking kind of iffy.

I'm in Salt Lake City at the company terminal, on a load that delivers
just south of Chicago on Tuesday. My home time is scheduled to start
Thursday. With the hours available for me to drive, if I run this load
all the way to Chicago I won't make it home until well after Christmas.

Dispatch had supposedly set up a repower for me (where I switch trailers
with another driver), but the repower fell through. So now I'm sitting
in the yard hoping and purring for a new repower to appear.

Harri and I would REALLY like to home for Christmas!

Dan
Old December 19th 04, 12:50 AM
Christina Websell

"Dan M" wrote in message
The folks I drive for are normally really good about drivers home for
scheduled home time. They make a special point of doing so for Christmas.
Right now, though, it's looking kind of iffy.

I'm in Salt Lake City at the company terminal, on a load that delivers
just south of Chicago on Tuesday. My home time is scheduled to start
Thursday. With the hours available for me to drive, if I run this load all
the way to Chicago I won't make it home until well after Christmas.

Dispatch had supposedly set up a repower for me (where I switch trailers
with another driver), but the repower fell through. So now I'm sitting in
the yard hoping and purring for a new repower to appear.

Harri and I would REALLY like to home for Christmas!

Dan

Purrs coming that you'll both be home for the holidays.

Tweed

Old December 19th 04, 12:54 AM
CatNipped

"Dan M" wrote in message
The folks I drive for are normally really good about drivers home for
scheduled home time. They make a special point of doing so for
Christmas. Right now, though, it's looking kind of iffy.

I'm in Salt Lake City at the company terminal, on a load that delivers
just south of Chicago on Tuesday. My home time is scheduled to start
Thursday. With the hours available for me to drive, if I run this load
all the way to Chicago I won't make it home until well after Christmas.

Dispatch had supposedly set up a repower for me (where I switch trailers
with another driver), but the repower fell through. So now I'm sitting
in the yard hoping and purring for a new repower to appear.

Harri and I would REALLY like to home for Christmas!

Dan

Purrs coming that you and Harri make it home for Christmas.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 19th 04, 02:58 AM
Victor Martinez

Dan M wrote:
Harri and I would REALLY like to home for Christmas!

Purrs for you and Harri to make it home!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 19th 04, 03:13 AM
Stormin Mormon

While you're in SLC, a visit to Temple Square is a good thing to do.

Good luck on getting home on time. Planes, trains, and automobiles?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Old December 19th 04, 05:12 AM
Tanada

Dan M wrote:

Dispatch had supposedly set up a repower for me (where I switch trailers
with another driver), but the repower fell through. So now I'm sitting
in the yard hoping and purring for a new repower to appear.

Harri and I would REALLY like to home for Christmas!

Purrs and Christmas miracle wishes for you and Harri to be home with
your loved ones.

Pam, Rob, and the Fayetteville Six + Mozart and Speedy the D-thing

Old December 19th 04, 05:44 AM
Marina

Dan M wrote:
Harri and I would REALLY like to home for Christmas!

Aww, Dan, I can understand that! We'll be purring for it to happen somehow.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old December 19th 04, 10:11 AM

Dan M wrote:

The folks I drive for are normally really good about drivers home for
scheduled home time. They make a special point of doing so for
Christmas. Right now, though, it's looking kind of iffy.

I'm in Salt Lake City at the company terminal... [snip]

Harri and I would REALLY like to home for Christmas!

I don't blame you! How long have you and she been travelling together?
Seems like about 6 weeks or more! It's about time the two of you got
home for a rest! I hope you get to spend the holidays with Nancy!

Joyce