Francis - happy dance!!

Old December 20th 04, 11:41 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Default Francis - happy dance!!

Mr Kennedy the vet (the good vet) has just called regarding the results of
Francis's blood tests. What a lovely Christmas present :-D

Francis, although his blood readings are still high, they are considerably
reduced from the levels taken by the PITA vet who said that Francis needed to
be euthanised...

Francis has his kidney illness officially under control. The daily beta-blocker
is doing its job :-)

I am a happy bunny and I couldn't have wished for a nicer Christmas present.

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old December 20th 04, 12:28 PM
jmcquown

Mr Kennedy the vet (the good vet) has just called regarding the
results of Francis's blood tests. What a lovely Christmas present :-D

Cheers, helen s

How wonderful! Please give Francis a hug for me

Jill

Old December 20th 04, 02:11 PM
O J

Helen S. wrote:

Mr Kennedy the vet (the good vet) has just called regarding the results of
Francis's blood tests. What a lovely Christmas present :-D

Francis, although his blood readings are still high, they are considerably
reduced from the levels taken by the PITA vet who said that Francis needed to
be euthanised...

Francis has his kidney illness officially under control. The daily beta-blocker
is doing its job :-)

I am a happy bunny and I couldn't have wished for a nicer Christmas present.

I can't tell you how pleased I am to hear this news. Give the little
man a skritch for me.

Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old December 20th 04, 04:03 PM
Christine Burel

That's wonderful news, Helen! Yay!
Christine
"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote in
message ...
Mr Kennedy the vet (the good vet) has just called regarding the results of
Francis's blood tests. What a lovely Christmas present :-D

Francis, although his blood readings are still high, they are considerably
reduced from the levels taken by the PITA vet who said that Francis needed

be euthanised...

Francis has his kidney illness officially under control. The daily

beta-blocker
is doing its job :-)

I am a happy bunny and I couldn't have wished for a nicer Christmas

present.

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

--Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the tunnel is switched

off--

Old December 20th 04, 04:40 PM
Marina

Francis has his kidney illness officially under control. The daily beta-blocker
is doing its job :-)

What a wonderful Christmas present! I just called Nikki's vet for blood
test results, too, and everything looks to be fine with her. I'll join
you in a happy dance. )

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old December 20th 04, 05:16 PM
Jeanette

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers wrote in
message ...
Mr Kennedy the vet (the good vet) has just called regarding the results of
Francis's blood tests. What a lovely Christmas present :-D

Francis, although his blood readings are still high, they are considerably
reduced from the levels taken by the PITA vet who said that Francis needed

be euthanised...

Francis has his kidney illness officially under control. The daily

beta-blocker
is doing its job :-)

I am a happy bunny and I couldn't have wished for a nicer Christmas

present.

Cheers, helen s

Thank you Helen, that's made me happy.

Jeanette

Old December 20th 04, 05:33 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

I can't tell you how pleased I am to hear this news. Give the little
man a skritch for me.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Will do - France particularly likes chin scritches and tummy scritches ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old December 20th 04, 05:34 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Happiness indeed! What kind of treatskis can Francis have for Xmas?

He can have absolutely anything he wants :-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old December 20th 04, 05:34 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

That's wonderful news, Helen! Yay!
Christine

Thanks Christine, I am exceedingly happy today.

Cheers, helen s

**$om $