Going to Town today

Old December 20th 04, 04:41 PM
Pat

Default Going to Town today

I'm leaving here shortly and will be out for most of the day.

Old December 20th 04, 05:01 PM
jmcquown

Pat wrote:
I'm leaving here shortly and will be out for most of the day.

Good that you feel well enough to go into town I'll still call in the
wee hours Wednesday. Have fun shopping! Eat a good lunch and keep warm.

Jill

Old December 20th 04, 05:38 PM
Pat

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Pat wrote:
I'm leaving here shortly and will be out for most of the day.

Good that you feel well enough to go into town I'll still call in the
wee hours Wednesday. Have fun shopping! Eat a good lunch and keep warm.

I don't really feel that great but there's nobody to take over my work and
it has to be done!

Looking forward to speaking with you and next time I come to Memphis I'd
like to take you to lunch or dinner. OK?

Old December 20th 04, 05:38 PM
jmcquown

Pat wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Pat wrote:
I'm leaving here shortly and will be out for most of the day.

Good that you feel well enough to go into town I'll still call
in the wee hours Wednesday. Have fun shopping! Eat a good lunch
and keep warm.

I don't really feel that great but there's nobody to take over my
work and it has to be done!

Take care of yourself! Work is just... work.

Looking forward to speaking with you and next time I come to Memphis
I'd like to take you to lunch or dinner. OK?

How sweet! Worry about yourself first and we'll talk about lunch later. I
know some nice places, even if I don't get out all that much here anymore.
Speaking of lunch, I need to make some french toast or something. I haven't
eaten since yesterday.

Take care and please don't over-do.

Jill

Old December 20th 04, 07:43 PM
Seanette Blaylock

"jmcquown" had some very interesting things
to say about Going to Town today:

Speaking of lunch, I need to make some french toast or something. I haven't
eaten since yesterday.

[tapping foot] What's this with not taking care of yourself, young
lady? :-)

[I'm younger than you are, BTW, just a mother hen. ;-)]

Old December 20th 04, 08:32 PM
jmcquown

Seanette Blaylock wrote:
"jmcquown" had some very interesting things
to say about Going to Town today:

Speaking of lunch, I need to make some french toast or something. I
haven't eaten since yesterday.

[tapping foot] What's this with not taking care of yourself, young
lady? :-)

[I'm younger than you are, BTW, just a mother hen. ;-)]

Sometimes I just get too lazy to fix myself something. I had lunch late
yesterday and I don't like to eat after 8PM so I had a glass of milk and
that did me just fine

BTW Did you get the book?

Jill

Old December 20th 04, 08:58 PM
Seanette Blaylock

"jmcquown" had some very interesting things
to say about Going to Town today:

Speaking of lunch, I need to make some french toast or something. I
haven't eaten since yesterday.

[tapping foot] What's this with not taking care of yourself, young
lady? :-)
[I'm younger than you are, BTW, just a mother hen. ;-)]

Sometimes I just get too lazy to fix myself something. I had lunch late
yesterday and I don't like to eat after 8PM so I had a glass of milk and
that did me just fine
BTW Did you get the book?

Yep [thought I'd e-mailed you but I guess I didn't :-)]. DH is working
on it. I'm after him to get it read so I can send it along.

Feline Feud and I Need To Leave Town Shrubman Cat health & behaviour 4 November 8th 04 06:16 AM
Today gracecat Cat anecdotes 52 October 13th 04 02:01 PM
Roxy is being a sweetheart today! Marina Cat anecdotes 1 December 22nd 03 03:30 PM
Pirate in his new home today ! Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 12 December 3rd 03 12:04 PM
bad news at the vet today :( -L. Cat health & behaviour 39 September 12th 03 06:20 PM