Scarlett

Old December 23rd 04, 03:17 AM
Julie Cook

Default Scarlett

Cheryl wrote:

I realize I haven't posted any updates, but I don't have much to
tell. She went back to TED today and they took a bunch (!) of blood
to test her for various things. FIV/FLV was one I was going to have
done again anyway, but they're also testing for toxoplasmosis, and
exposure to the feline coronavirus because 2 vets now have said the
letters FIP. Good news I guess is that vet gave us the antibiotic for
toxo (an antirobe) to start on because she thinks its probable. She's
still sleeping an awful lot, but has a good appetite, and even gained
a little more weight since Saturday (I'm afraid maybe being at work
away from home 11 hours a day might be making her undernourished
because I don't think she's eating the dry food I leave for between
meals) Her temp was down today and her eyes look a little better
since they aren't as red, but she still squints like they're
sensitive to light. No more seisure-like activity since the first on
Saturday.

Poor baby, she's having such a tough time of it right now. Hobbes,
Selena, Lacey and Sam are sending their most sincere purrs and gentle
headbutts that Scarlett continues to improve and that all of the tests
for feline nasties come back negative. Headbutts for you too, Cheryl.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena, Lacey and Sam
Old December 23rd 04, 05:49 PM
Marina

Cheryl wrote:

[...]

Poor little baby. We're still purring for a good diagnosis, easy
treatment and quick recovery.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old December 24th 04, 11:06 AM
polonca12000

Continued purrs and best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Cheryl" wrote in message
I realize I haven't posted any updates, but I don't have much to
tell. She went back to TED today and they took a bunch (!) of blood
to test her for various things. snip

Scarlett update Cheryl Cat anecdotes 15 December 22nd 04 12:20 PM
Scarlett could use some purrs Cheryl Cat anecdotes 27 December 20th 04 04:20 PM
Rhett and Scarlett pic Cheryl Cat anecdotes 18 December 2nd 04 05:53 PM
New kitten pics Marina Cat anecdotes 58 November 19th 04 05:29 AM