The Silly Cat Survey

Old March 23rd 05, 02:16 AM
Enfilade

Default The Silly Cat Survey

Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.
2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?
3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?
4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?
5. Inside or outside?
6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?
7. What do you think of kittens?
8. How many colours of fur do you have?
9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?
10. Food: gooshy or dry?
11. Favourite hoomin food?
12. Who do you love most?
13. Your opinion of TV?
14. How many lives do you have left?
15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?
16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?
17. Favourite toy?
18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?
19. Most embarrassing moment?
20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

--Fil

(When it shows up on Google I'll get my crew to fill it out.)
Old March 23rd 05, 02:22 AM
Mary

"Enfilade" wrote in message
m...
Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Buddhus Magnificus, aka Buddha.

2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

Anyplace soft where I can stand on my head, preferably sunlit.

3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

Pills.

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

My papa human.

5. Inside or outside?

Inside but I frequently hear the Call of the Wild
and my humans go with me into the fenced back yard.

6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

Other cats are not good enough for me.

7. What do you think of kittens?

Never seen one, don't remember being one.

8. How many colours of fur do you have?

Three--black and white and some brown in sunlight.

9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

4.

10. Food: gooshy or dry?

I have never met the food I do not like.

11. Favourite hoomin food?

Chicken.

12. Who do you love most?

My papa human. He smells like a boy.

13. Your opinion of TV?

What is that?

14. How many lives do you have left?

7. I had two very bad fits, but am fine now.

15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

To make sure the cats go under the bed.

16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

Toys for dismantling.

17. Favourite toy?

Laser light.

18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Eating ALL THE TIME!!

19. Most embarrassing moment?

When I saw a cat outside the window and my papa
human walked by and I bit him on the ankle. I don't
know what came over me.

20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

Boo Boo, Queen of All Cats.

Old March 23rd 05, 02:23 AM
mlbriggs

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:16:18 -0800, Enfilade wrote:

[...]

TuTu is inscrutable. MLB

Old March 23rd 05, 03:06 AM
Karen

in article , Enfilade at
wrote on 3/22/05 7:16 PM:

Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Sugar Chuplis
2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

The chair in the hall. It is quiet. It is near the litter box. I can still
hear meowmie but be private.
3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

It isn't nice, but I'm not very happy about Pearl. She is mean. She is kind
of interesting, but she is mean to me. But I don't think I want her in h*ll.
That isn't ladylike.
4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

Beloved Fish.
5. Inside or outside?

Inside
6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

No. But I did have a crush on Snake. *sigh* He just visited a few times. He
was very very handsome.
7. What do you think of kittens?

What are those?
8. How many colours of fur do you have?

One.
9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

One.
10. Food: gooshy or dry?

Dry, dry, dry. Meowmie tries to get me to eat gooshy food, but I only will
have a leeeetle a/d now and again.
11. Favourite hoomin food?

Ewwww. Well, I guess ham is OK sometimes.
12. Who do you love most?

Meowmie.
13. Your opinion of TV?

What is that? Is that the thing meowmie is on and has the little black bug?
I like that sometimes.
14. How many lives do you have left?

9. I hope.
15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

Evil!! EVIL I tell you!!!!
16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

I got a BAT once. Does that count? I like watching de birds and squirrels.
17. Favourite toy?

It's hard to decide between the fur ball and twisties.
18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

I sometimes like to play box. You know, where you go and push the lid of the
box down. Then repeat. TEN THOUSAND TIMES!
19. Most embarrassing moment?

What? Moi?
20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

Meowmie calls me her little Brown Sugar.

Old March 23rd 05, 03:06 AM
Cheryl

On Tue 22 Mar 2005 08:16:18p, Enfilade wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
om):

I guess I'll have to make kitties draw straws to choose who will
answer this survey, otherwise I'd be typing for them for days.

(Shammy wins because I let him due to his bad owie)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including
hoomin surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Shamrock "the Rock" de Badskinnicus

2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

What day?

3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what
would it be?

Bonnie

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what
would it be?

Laser pointer (aka Red dot greebling)

5. Inside or outside?

Inside baybee, all da way! But I love my outside thingie mommy
calls an inclosher, has a flappy door that I mastered in a day

6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

(He mumbled something I couldn't understand)

7. What do you think of kittens?

I like to smell their butts

8. How many colours of fur do you have?

Two

9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

Mostly just one

10. Food: gooshy or dry?

Gooshy fish but meowmie only lets me have it sometimes

11. Favourite hoomin food?

Bah. Give me fishy gooshy food. But I do like shrimpies

12. Who do you love most?

Meowmie!! No one else can love her!

13. Your opinion of TV?

Noisy

14. How many lives do you have left?

Prolly not many

15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

Off and hidden

16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

BUG!!!!

17. Favourite toy?

Red dot greebling Red dot greebling Red dot greebling Red dot
greebling (where is it!!!!)

18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Beating up Bonnie

19. Most embarrassing moment?

What, embarrassed? Moi? I do everything intentionally.

20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

Meowmie calls me silly boy. Or goofy. Or Samwock. I'm so confused.

--
Cheryl
Old March 23rd 05, 03:13 AM
Karen

in article , Enfilade at
wrote on 3/22/05 7:16 PM:

Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Pearl Chuplis
2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

I sleep everywhere, whenever I like. I do not play favorites.
3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

Karen's guitar.
4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

Things are irrelevan.
5. Inside or outside?

Inside.
6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

No one is good enough for me. So far.
7. What do you think of kittens?

AAAAAAARRRRRrrrrrrgh.
8. How many colours of fur do you have?

Two.
9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

One.
10. Food: gooshy or dry?

What?! I have to CHOOSE?
11. Favourite hoomin food?

Pizza. Pizza. Pizza.
12. Who do you love most?

ME!
13. Your opinion of TV?

It is ocassionally intersting.
14. How many lives do you have left?

Only the Shadow knows.
15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

It is intersting. I like seeing people work.
16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

Bugs are somewhat amusing.
17. Favourite toy?

It is amusing to see Meowmie move things around.
18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

I am Queen of all. There is nothing I cannot do. Make me.
19. Most embarrassing moment?

I am never less than perfect.
20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

Karen calls me "Cookie" sometimes. I dislike it immensely.

Old March 23rd 05, 04:03 AM
Margaret Fine

Enfilade wrote:

Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Oliver T. Fine On some days Meowmie say the T. stands for Twist and
other days Trouble with a capital T.
2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

On the bed curled up with Meowmie's arm around me
3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

Something called "Daddy's Job." I am not really sure what that is but I
just know that he goes there and he leaves me for 10 hours a day. I
don't like it even if Meowmie and Boone are here. I like it when we are
all together. Even crying pitifully when he leaves doesn't help!!
4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

My chipmunk toy. I want to show it to my dawg Argus who is there and I
still miss.
5. Inside or outside?

Inside mostly but I like going on the balcony and for rides in my limo
(cat stroller).
6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

Well, this is kinda embarrassing but I thought I was inna luv with Miss
Nikki in Findlans but it turned out she was my cyber meowmie (blush).

7. What do you think of kittens?

I've never met one but I'd like to
8. How many colours of fur do you have?

Two
9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

Two hoomin slaves and one dawggie slave.
10. Food: gooshy or dry?

I loved my dry but lately have been starting to eat some gooshy.
11. Favourite hoomin food?

Is da tuna a hoomin food?
12. Who do you love most?

Oh gosh. It depends on who is doing what for me.
13. Your opinion of TV?

I like it because it means we all snuggle on da sofa. I like watching
reruns of Deep Space 9. When I hear the theme music I come running. I
narrowly avoided being named Worf.
14. How many lives do you have left?

7 I lost one when I was livin out on da streets and one when Daddy and
Unca Chris trapped me behind the buffet. Meowmie sometimes calls me 7
of 9. Can you tell my hoomins are star trek nerds?
15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

To chase Boone, my dawg.
16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

Bugs. Spiders are my specialty
17. Favourite toy?

Boone, my dawg.
18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Scratching the chairs
19. Most embarrassing moment?

Besides the Miss Nikki incident? Hmmm. Sometimes I forget which way my
butt is pointing and I, um, "think" outside the box. I always get
Meowmie and show her right away.
20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

Geez, my Meowmie is a great one for nicknames. Kitten Little, 7 of 9,
Lord Oliver, Lollyver. Sometimes she calls me Grace if I fall offa
somethin but hey, I did that on PURPOSE.

Old March 23rd 05, 04:14 AM
Tanada

Enfilade wrote:

Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Cap'n Pine Cone Shirk esq.

2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

The crow's nest.

3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

dolphins... they be laughing at the crew of the Mouser

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

The good ship Mouser

5. Inside or outside?

Wherever I decide to explore. Especially the quarterdeck

6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

Haven't you ever seen pictures of the most beautiful girlcat in the
world? Her name is Miss Chloe and she owns Flippy, who has given me my
own pages on her web site.

7. What do you think of kittens?

they're great fish bait, and can be trained up to cabin kits

8. How many colours of fur do you have?

All of them. I'm white and tabby with orange roots.

9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

As many as I want at any one time. Currently I have four live-in and
three or four spares

10. Food: gooshy or dry?

Any I can get

11. Favourite hoomin food?

hot dogs, thought the fat wench says they aren't food

12. Who do you love most?

Besides myself? Miss Chloe, then the blonde wench

13. Your opinion of TV?

I can live with it or without. I do like music though

14. How many lives do you have left?

As many as I can live

15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

To clear all fur covered beings out of a room

16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

Yes, thank you.

17. Favourite toy?

The blonde wench

18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Anything I can get away with, especially scaring the fish

19. Most embarrassing moment?

I don't do embarrassing, ever.

20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

The fat wench calls me Piney. I answer to no one. But I kinda like the
idea of Cap'n God

Old March 23rd 05, 04:21 AM
OU812?

Enfilade wrote:
Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Possum & Tygra

2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

Possum - closets
Tygra - Meowmie's bed
3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

Possum - the nailclippers
Tygra - plastic bags

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

Possum - my Meowmie!
Tygra - the laser pointer
5. Inside or outside?

Possum - inside and outside
Tygra - inside
6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

Possum - nah, been neutered so long i don't remember what a sex drive is.
Tygra - yes, a handsome neighborhood cat, we had a litter together.
7. What do you think of kittens?

Possum - love em, play with em, protect em, teach em.
Tygra - my kittens, fine, other kittens can buzz off
8. How many colours of fur do you have?

Possum - Two, dark orange and pale yellow
Tygra - coat of many colors kinda gal (torbie)
9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

Three counting the young one.
10. Food: gooshy or dry?

both!
11. Favourite hoomin food?

Possum - chips!
Tygra - sweets!
12. Who do you love most?

Possum - Meowmie
Tygra - Meowmie
13. Your opinion of TV?

Possum - no interest at all
Tygra - i watch from time to time. (Father of the Pride was cool!)
14. How many lives do you have left?

Possum - all of em
Tygra - eight ( i took a fall off the awning one time and broke a baby toe)
15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

Possum - the noisy thing that steals all the food crumbs
Tygra - hissspit! its a demon i tell you!!!
16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

Possum - mice
Tygra - bugs
17. Favourite toy?

Possum - mousies
Tygra - laser pointer
18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Possum - i'm a good boy
Tygra - food theft olympics
19. Most embarrassing moment?

Possum - having mommy wipe my paws on the mat when i come in from
outside, and it happens often!! I hate it.

Tygra - the aforementioned fall off the awning... how humiliating!
20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

Possum: Handsome, chunky monkey, numbnuts, nonuts, sexy kitty boy

Tygra - TT, tiggeryboo, miss priss, Ty

--Fil

Thanks, that was fun!
Possum and Ty
(When it shows up on Google I'll get my crew to fill it out.)

Old March 23rd 05, 04:24 AM
Victor Martinez

Enfilade wrote:
1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Xoxo, Senior of the Fantastic Seven, speaking for them.

2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

Anywhere with sunlight.

3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

There is no hell.

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

My daddies.

5. Inside or outside?

Inside! Been there, done that.

6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

Not really.

7. What do you think of kittens?

They're ok, as long as they don't sleep on my stuff.

8. How many colours of fur do you have?

Two.

9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

Two.

10. Food: gooshy or dry?

Gooshy. Fez and Rufous like dry better though, but what do they know,
they're only kids.

11. Favourite hoomin food?

I don't eat hoomin food. Luna likes broccoli though.

12. Who do you love most?

I love both my daddies the same.

13. Your opinion of TV?

It's warm.

14. How many lives do you have left?

All of them.

15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

The hoomings use it to take our fur from the carpet, so we have to keep
shedding and shedding. It's hard work!

16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

Birds!

17. Favourite toy?

Anything with catnip.

18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Cleaning my butt on the carpet.

19. Most embarrassing moment?

I'm not talking.

20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

I'm Xoxodoodle.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Silly cat moments Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 12 August 30th 04 06:46 AM
Silly hoomin! Sammy da 'Venture Kitten Cat community 13 April 7th 04 02:08 AM
Silly pics Marina Cat anecdotes 14 January 4th 04 07:50 PM
silly kitty.... Dennis Carr Cat health & behaviour 18 December 21st 03 10:19 PM
Doze silly Microsofting Security hoomins! Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten Cat community 7 September 28th 03 02:47 AM