A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cats - misc
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Animals cannot be disappointed.



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old May 28th 05, 05:00 PM
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

On Sun, 22 May 2005 21:31:30 GMT, Rudy Canoza wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

On Sat, 21 May 2005 20:30:18 GMT, Rudy Canoza wrote:


You haven't defined me, ****wit.



That's a lie


Nope.


Yup. You are Goobernicus Gonad. If you are truly as stupid as you claim
to be, then you are exactly as I have defined you Goo.
  #82  
Old May 28th 05, 05:07 PM
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

On Mon, 23 May 2005 14:26:20 GMT, Rudy Canoza wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

On Sat, 21 May 2005 20:30:18 GMT, Rudy Canoza wrote:


[email protected] wrote:


On 20 May 2005 11:16:44 -0700, "Rudy Canoza" wrote:



[email protected] wrote:


On Wed, 18 May 2005 14:35:37 GMT, Rudy Canoza wrote:



gay merrington wrote:



Animals,most if not all,DO experience emotion but certainly not in

a way we


as humans understand.

Primitive emotions: fear, aggression, anger. They do
NOT experience disappointment, dashed hope, envy,
Schadenfreude, exultance, pride.

What do you think prevents them from experiencing
simple things like that?

I suspect the same thing that keeps them from doing differential
calculus or studying philosophy,


How stupid of you.

No, stupid ****wit.



****wit: the lack of human capacity.



As yet we have no reason
to believe they can't experience pride just as well as anger,
or envy, or fear.

Yes, we have ample reason to believe they can't experience pride,


We have none.

We have ample reason, ****wit: they give no evidence
of it.



****wit - they give no evidence of it.


Some of them give plenty of evidence of it.

None of them give ANY evidence of it.



And you lose again.


No, ****wit. NO non-human animals give ANY evidence of
experiencing pride.


Yes they do Goo. You're just too stupid to recognise it.
Pride is no more impossible to experience than anger or fear,
and you moronically display incredible stupidity by flaunting
the fact that you "think" it is.
  #83  
Old May 31st 05, 05:17 AM
Rudy Canoza
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

[email protected] wrote:
On Sun, 22 May 2005 21:31:30 GMT, Rudy Canoza wrote:


[email protected] wrote:


On Sat, 21 May 2005 20:30:18 GMT, Rudy Canoza wrote:



You haven't defined me, ****wit.


That's a lie


Nope.



Yup.


No.

Why are you using childish speak, ****wit?
  #84  
Old May 31st 05, 05:18 AM
Rudy Canoza
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

[email protected] wrote:

On Mon, 23 May 2005 14:26:20 GMT, Rudy Canoza wrote:


[email protected] wrote:


On Sat, 21 May 2005 20:30:18 GMT, Rudy Canoza wrote:



[email protected] wrote:



On 20 May 2005 11:16:44 -0700, "Rudy Canoza" wrote:




[email protected] wrote:



On Wed, 18 May 2005 14:35:37 GMT, Rudy Canoza wrote:




gay merrington wrote:




Animals,most if not all,DO experience emotion but certainly not in

a way we



as humans understand.

Primitive emotions: fear, aggression, anger. They do
NOT experience disappointment, dashed hope, envy,
Schadenfreude, exultance, pride.

What do you think prevents them from experiencing
simple things like that?

I suspect the same thing that keeps them from doing differential
calculus or studying philosophy,


How stupid of you.

No, stupid ****wit.




****wit: the lack of human capacity.




As yet we have no reason
to believe they can't experience pride just as well as anger,
or envy, or fear.

Yes, we have ample reason to believe they can't experience pride,


We have none.

We have ample reason, ****wit: they give no evidence
of it.




****wit - they give no evidence of it.


Some of them give plenty of evidence of it.

None of them give ANY evidence of it.


And you lose again.


No, ****wit. NO non-human animals give ANY evidence of
experiencing pride.



Yes they do


No, they don't, ****wit. You're just too soppily
sentimental not to realize it.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Distressing Article Phil P. Cat health & behaviour 2 December 15th 04 01:51 AM
Animals are not currency Michael Cat anecdotes 18 September 14th 04 01:20 PM
Friend in Oshkosh Wisconsin needs help! Batson Cat health & behaviour 10 May 26th 04 08:47 PM
NEW PET ANIMALS BULLETIN BOARD SERVICE! Animalsrus1 Cat rescue 1 August 1st 03 12:19 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 CatBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.