another rescued kitten!!

Old August 22nd 05, 05:13 PM
Jane

Default another rescued kitten!!

No, I didn't do it, but the boss did. She came in today and told me
that the other day she was driving down the road (close to downtown
Washington DC!) and saw something small and black run across a very
busy intersection. She thought 'what a black squirrel!', but then
she realized it was a kitten. So she stopped her car and chased it
down and brought it into work with her.

They all found a box, toys, food, and kept that kitty all day. Turns
out to be a girl-kitty. Very tiny, barely 8 weeks old, and apparently
tossed (there's got to be a special place in HELL for people who do
that!). They named her Wisconsin-Woodmont, in honor of the intersection
where she was found. Whisky for short. Someone in the office will be
taking her home forever, just as soon as she gets settled. Meanwhile,
little Whisky has a foster home with the boss.

She had a cell-phone picture. Whisky looks like a little dark tabby.
Bright clear eyes, not too skinny. She's been out for a while, NOT
raised in the wild, but put there recently.

I'm so pleased that she's found a home already. She was adorable.
Sorry I don't have any pictures, but I thought you'd appreciate
the story.

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita
Old August 22nd 05, 05:24 PM
kilikini

"Jane" wrote in message

[...]

Yay, cheers for your boss! Good luck on a future home for Whisky.

kili

Old August 22nd 05, 08:40 PM
Ann

Wonderful story, thanks for sharing.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old August 22nd 05, 09:07 PM
Wayne Mitchell

(Jane) wrote:

No, I didn't do it, but the boss did.

Give your boss a thank-you from me.

--

Wayme M
(indulged by Will and Heidi)
Old August 22nd 05, 09:15 PM
polonca12000

Thank you! I love happy endings!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old August 23rd 05, 01:17 AM
mlbriggs

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 16:13:42 +0000, Jane wrote:

[...]

Your boss is a great lady! Purrs that she receives all good things in
life. MLB

Old August 23rd 05, 02:55 PM
Enfilade

Jane wrote:
No, I didn't do it, but the boss did.

Whiskey is almost certainly going to a better hoem than the one she
came from.

Lucky bit!

--Fil