Pirate Voyage Update #4

Old August 11th 03, 02:45 AM
ann

Default Pirate Voyage Update #4

Don't be to hard on Huey. Abby can be a sweety and you just have to give in to her.
Ann

Tanada wrote:

ann wrote:

I think I can help with 2 of the unknown cats. I found this list under my cats toy
basket while cleaning. In part it reads, pack toys, contact mother ship. Do you
have a white and gray long haired cat with double paws, that is Abby. Her sister
is a tortie named Cinnamon. They would have joined you at the beginning of the
voyage.

Abby would be Unknown #16, and Cinnamon would be Unknown #11. The
little stinkers thought they had us fooled. I knew a white and gray
furred cat's double paws would give her away. PFC Huey is besotted with
her. I bet she told him her hoomin name and slave's name and he didn't
let us know. I think we'll have to keelhaul him.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. getting out the rope

Old August 11th 03, 06:35 AM
Adam

can't keelhaul him, the fat wench won't permit it. She has done more to
disrupt the discipline and order on this ship than any other cat or
hoomin. This morning I was awakened by a litter of kits singing HER
version of Cap'n Pine Cone's Revenge. I ran out to teach them a lesson
in manners and the fat wench poured a bucket of water on me. She said
welcome to the Mediterranean. We have set sail and are headed west for
Gibraltar and then south to go around Afrika. I'm a little concerned
about this, but hope that the voyage will be all right. We've only had
to invoke the rain claws a few times, so I'm starting to worry that the
trip is going too well.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

I wants to join! Kin I come along too? I have one special skill, I am
realreal good at being ballast.

Allegra "Great Girtha"
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Old August 11th 03, 06:38 AM
Tanada

Adam wrote:

I wants to join! Kin I come along too? I have one special skill, I am
realreal good at being ballast.

Allegra "Great Girtha"
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Ask the Mothership for a clone, and ghost on over. We're having scampy
with shrimpies in it tonite. The fat wench is getting better at
cooking, and even bought some beef, pork, and turkey to cook when we
were in Itly. Actually, she didn't buy them, as I locked her in da
hold. She had Paw Rob buy them.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.
Old August 12th 03, 04:11 AM
Adam

I wants to join! Kin I come along too? I have one special skill, I am
realreal good at being ballast.

Allegra "Great Girtha"

Ask the Mothership for a clone, and ghost on over. We're having scampy
with shrimpies in it tonite. The fat wench is getting better at
cooking, and even bought some beef, pork, and turkey to cook when we
were in Itly. Actually, she didn't buy them, as I locked her in da
hold. She had Paw Rob buy them.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Allegra II reports for sea duty:

Fangu Cap'n! I like seafood. I like fish best, but what's most important
is that sumthing is available all the time becuz I eat furry often. If I
can serve you by being the ballast, then I guess it's my duty to eat a lot,
right? They don't call me "Great Girtha" fur nuthin! What kin I do furst?

Allegra
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Old August 13th 03, 02:45 AM
Tanada

Adam wrote:

Allegra II reports for sea duty:

Fangu Cap'n! I like seafood. I like fish best, but what's most important
is that sumthing is available all the time becuz I eat furry often. If I
can serve you by being the ballast, then I guess it's my duty to eat a lot,
right? They don't call me "Great Girtha" fur nuthin! What kin I do furst?

Welcome Allegra,

You can start by sitting where the fat wench can't help but see you and
stare her down. She's had those...kits singing "Pine Cone's Revenge"
again. Can't she come up with a different song? Wait a minute, never
mind. As nasty as that one is, she could come up with a worse one.
Just sit where she can't miss you and stare at her. She's good for
handouts, so you won't starve.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.
Old August 14th 03, 02:53 AM
Tanada

Adam wrote:

Aye aye Cap'n! I sit rite by her feet an stare up at her. I can reach up
and poke her too if that will help. If I have to, I can threaten to sit on
her!

Meanwhile, I try to think of better songs for them to sing. Any
suggestions?

Allegra

That's the girl. You could teach them "We be sailing along the deeps,"
"The Voyage to Burope," or "We're coming to Take Chloe away." I'll dig
up the pirate ships songbook for you. I think you've made her nervous.
She asked me if you were one of my groopies.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.
Old August 16th 03, 10:30 PM
Tanada

Adam wrote:

Ize not one of your groopies, becuz I have a fan club of my own! It has
about 20 members, mostly cats, and we even have a fan club song. I gotta
have something to do on land, right?

I like going up to anyone who's sound asleep and singing "Everything's
Coming Up Roses" very loudly right in their ear. Would that do? Or maybe
"Sixteen Cats on a Human's Chest"?

Allegra, Chief Ballast

Instead of "16 cats on a Hoomin's chest," why not teach them "16 cats on
the fat wench's chest?" I think that would be more effective. Other
than that, most of the songs you come up with will do. I have both
hoomins and cats in my fan groop. Some of them want me to run the
"golden state." Meowmie makes jokes about showers when I say anything
about it, then laughs like a nutcase. I think she's loosing it. Must
be from the way you've been staring at her for me.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. Who appreciates any cat who has a fan club
Old August 19th 03, 05:08 AM
Tanada

Adam wrote:

If you need more mewsic, I could play my 'cello. That always gets a
powerful reaction -- not always favorable, but powerful. Anyone interested
in joining my fan club, just write to the address at the bottom.

Don't discussions about "golden showers" belong in another newsgroup? Last
year, I sent my human to visit the most important cats in Catifurnia,
excluding yourself. He went to Los Gatos (where else?) and actually met Leo
and Leona!

Where is the rest of the activity aboard the good ship Mouser?

Allegra "Great Girtha", Chief Ballast
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Allegra,

Just about every cat around here plays the cello. We're all very good
at it. I noticed that the quality of the music has gone up since you
took over. I thought the choir's rendition of "The Sloop John B." was
masterful, even though the hoomins covered their ears. They do not
appreciate good music.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.
Old August 22nd 03, 04:06 AM
Adam

Allegra,

Just about every cat around here plays the cello. We're all very good
at it. I noticed that the quality of the music has gone up since you
took over. I thought the choir's rendition of "The Sloop John B." was
masterful, even though the hoomins covered their ears. They do not
appreciate good music.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

What?! In rpcc I'm the only kitty that plays the cello, or wants to. I
even have an arrangement of "Eleanor Rigby" for cello quartet, which has
become the standard version of that song, at least among cello players.

Where is the good ship Mouser heading for next? And what kind of food will
be there? Considering my position on the ship, I feel that eating lots and
lots is practically my duty.

Allegra, Chief Ballast
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Old August 22nd 03, 04:54 AM
Tanada

Adam wrote:

What?! In rpcc I'm the only kitty that plays the cello, or wants to. I
even have an arrangement of "Eleanor Rigby" for cello quartet, which has
become the standard version of that song, at least among cello players.

Where is the good ship Mouser heading for next? And what kind of food will
be there? Considering my position on the ship, I feel that eating lots and
lots is practically my duty.

Allegra, Chief Ballast
--

Allegra, didn't you get some of the flying fish that the fat wench
cooked tonight? We're starting to get a lot of them, you'll notice.

Adam, our first mate, says that we're halfway down the Afrikan coste.
We should be going around the bottom of the country next week. This
weekend they want to put into shore and do some site seeing. I told
them they had to bring back a bull or wildebeast or sumtin. We'll see
what happens. No matter what, you won't have to worry about your
ballastness.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Job update: Hazel Az Cat anecdotes 18 August 12th 03 05:13 PM
Jim, Fliss, and/or Zak update? catsruleok Cat anecdotes 1 August 11th 03 04:16 PM
UPDATE: THEY CAUGHT THE B*TCH!!!!! (was: This shouldn't happen to a d*g) Alan Erskine Cat anecdotes 3 July 3rd 03 08:26 PM