Oh my Gosh!

Old September 13th 05, 08:31 PM
kilikini

Default Oh my Gosh!

I went to this newsgroup and I saw 1269 messages; my heart sank. I called
my provider yesterday to complain and I think it did some good! Even though
my reader said 1264 messages, I'd say only about 20 showed up and they're
legit! Yay! Road Runner (the mass company) actually came through! I'm
ecstatic!

kili

Old September 13th 05, 10:43 PM
Cwaazie Caatttz

kilikini bent over and whined:

I went to this newsgroup and I saw 1269 messages

Damn, just when it appeared that your knee pads were getting worn out
you come back and blow me again.

Good gurl!
One peanut
oo
Old September 13th 05, 11:07 PM
Adrian

kilikini wrote:
I went to this newsgroup and I saw 1269 messages; my heart sank. I
called my provider yesterday to complain and I think it did some
good! Even though my reader said 1264 messages, I'd say only about
20 showed up and they're legit! Yay! Road Runner (the mass company)
actually came through! I'm ecstatic!

kili

Same here. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old September 13th 05, 11:44 PM
John Doe

Malicious troll
see also:
Steve Leyland
steveREMOVEDOTINVALIDTOREPLY meow.org.invalid
UTB
UTBill
USENET server abuse flood

From: Cwaazie Caatttz 8c4n2g 0f7v3m.led
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav ,rec.pets
Subject: Oh my Gosh!

Old September 14th 05, 12:42 AM
Cwazy Cwazy Catt

John Doe bent over and whined:

Malicious troll
see also:
Steve Leyland

Leyland is not and will not be a part of this campaign. He is a brit.
The brits are liars and back stabbers.

From: Cwaazie Caatttz 8c4n2g 0f7v3m.led
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav ,rec.pets

Old September 14th 05, 12:43 AM
Cwazy Cwazy Catt

Adrian bent over and whined:

kilikini wrote:
I went to this newsgroup and I saw 1269 messages; my heart sank. I
called my provider yesterday to complain and I think it did some
good! Even though my reader said 1264 messages, I'd say only about
20 showed up and they're legit! Yay! Road Runner (the mass company)
actually came through! I'm ecstatic!

kili

Same here. :-)

Give her a kiss ya lezbo