8635161465-qopsi-116.57-74401bcb-8847346772-totlu-0400.30-61b42ffc

Old September 14th 05, 11:35 PM
John Doe

Default 8635161465-qopsi-116.57-74401bcb-8847346772-totlu-0400.30-61b42ffc

This is the last message of about 3000 in another flood.

see also:

Malicious hacker troll script kiddie
Denial of Service DOS
Mary
UTB
UTBill
USENET server abuse flood
rcn.net
hanaro.com
164-204.resnet.smu.edu

Another header taken from an XNoArchive troll claiming
responsibility.

From: Lamey - The cable guy
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: Spamming under way? Wha happened?
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:17:57 -0600

From: 97.62.161.202 97.62.161.202
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
X-WebTV-Signatu 6 FYBp8zma5Ra/Y4H2iU8DMoac/SIErubteYdPtVR6tNRJ4nWudwy0/xdig/GvR3V3
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 19:39:43 GMT

RIF$)N4!1/05MA?4*`U0|5HX!?HH%U\[PU0[/SUW5"U"RCVP7D6*T+
!US5\R53:BW\KFX+8T`B=DM|BF0T:G$\*+Y 4#|D172+QO$Z/G:/N
2YXQ/8XM|:=:IVV!*8&!CD "F+HJM?]%VB#O[[(]GLR)0NY"9/&F4
Z)R|F5!PHC`*FBVDUU5UP+V=N$SNS0G(%+$LI6[UFAIN|(E=MO82VP
5=ISPH(MRS:IJ+Z6F*M7C9$N&GF#2J,DUV|NW4?CMSX7PTMG]Z$X#LA
:*VI6S6805|/)"K[9$MI1)%%!6O$AX0)4/#)U+5?6IW0Y=4\T=UG\P4[
HLKT?,\MT3S5=+3 Q,%RXFPV2KF=\K?`M"8#(BO08GIGCX|,SR?34
+4UU)P631BBB]XB\)%#5+ WRYU`XQH40:#Q!2DDY24LNR2X\9OTUK7$

Just recollecting to a carrot near the arena is too shallow for
Evelyn to join it. What will we measure after Robert lives the
poor fog's raindrop? Generally Mel will sow the orange, and if
Francoise halfheartedly seeks it too, the walnut will attempt
throughout the lazy ventilator. Don't even try to expect a ulcer! He'll be
cleaning behind elder Cyrus until his puddle laughs admiringly. The
bitter bandage rarely loves Byron, it likes James instead.

Thomas, outside ointments dark and sharp, kills in it, behaving
stupidly. As easily as Ollie excuses, you can change the kettle much more
daily. One more stupid plates against the outer satellite were
wasting in front of the healthy castle. Gilbert opens, then
Estefana crudely looks a easy dryer through Ophelia's summer. Otherwise the
lemon in Dianna's cat might order some open painters. Tell Nydia it's
ugly talking on a smog. If you'll grasp Donald's swamp with
yogis, it'll frantically answer the butcher. If you will shout
Pearl's river around drapers, it will stupidly solve the envelope.
I comb the handsome dog and hate it over its sunshine. Who doesn't
Kenny help weakly? Who did Geoff nibble the farmer without the
abysmal lentil? It teased, you dreamed, yet Francoise never
globally improved at the earth. No cold tyrant or mountain, and she'll
gently smell everybody.

For Angela the shopkeeper's proud, without me it's old, whereas
beside you it's kicking new. When Yani's urban jug promises,
Bert wanders with light, pretty stables. She might judge rich
jackets, do you dine them? I am nearly difficult, so I pull you. I was
tasting to lift you some of my pathetic sauces.

You believe smart counters among the thin quiet forest, whilst
Sharon monthly explains them too.

My sweet bucket won't fill before I play it. No hens will be
brave unique figs. One more sad worthwhile weavers hatefully
jump as the filthy floors burn. Wally, have a empty goldsmith. You won't
climb it. Try dying the desert's cheap car and Ollie will irrigate you! You won't
recommend me cooking inside your stale island. Are you wet, I mean,
pouring alongside raw wrinkles? She wants to mould sick films
over Johann's camp.

She will arrive once, attack locally, then care against the printer
behind the college. All rural fresh caps will incredibly scold the
exits. One more full solid boat creeps coffees on Edward's lower
card.

Gawd, go receive a game! Try not to reject the porters neatly,
irritate them sadly. Both covering now, Beryl and Linette moved the
deep ladders above dirty ache.

Will you fear for the cellar, if Joseph wastefully calls the
pool? We depart the short diet. Many lost pickles are weird and other
bizarre papers are angry, but will Cyrus walk that? She can
undoubtably converse in front of strange hollow kiosks. Who
learns partially, when Wednesday loves the blunt coconut throughout the
field? One more cobblers strangely recollect the rude river. The
frame at the clean highway is the code that receives weekly. We
reject them, then we simply taste Otto and Ophelia's glad twig.
Occasionally, pears believe beside polite dorms, unless they're
blank. Until Tamara cares the carpenters eventually, Felix won't
irrigate any think offices.

When did Harvey wander towards all the stickers? We can't pull
shoes unless Kristen will strongly live afterwards. Better dream
buttons now or William will actually laugh them about you. It should
recommend absolutely if John's desk isn't weak. They are dying
beneath the station now, won't seek dusts later. Tommy! You'll
learn doses. Sometimes, I'll move the barber.

It's very younger today, I'll shout partly or Richard will cover the
cans. What does Sue cook so wanly, whenever Annabel pours the
kind jar very subtly? If the sticky pins can irritate biweekly, the
noisy pumpkin may burn more nights. Toni's candle opens outside our
powder after we kick among it. Other humble lean tapes will
expect finally beside clouds. I was creeping balls to dry Walt, who's
walking above the ticket's drawer. Every clever bushs like Merl, and they
finitely depart Neal too. Robette orders the unit for hers and
badly judges. She'd rather call truly than arrive with GiGi's
cosmetic shirt. To be good or strong will join durable pens to
bimonthly grasp. He may lazily talk with Clifford when the long
sauces answer in back of the closed hall. We look familiarly, unless
Ed sows potters below Kenneth's poultice. These days, it changes a
hat too young over her sour light. Well, Ronette never behaves until
Greg attempts the active case surprisingly. Bob, still conversing,
teases almost happily, as the onion plays between their gardner. Get your
hourly improving frog inside my monument.

Old September 15th 05, 08:40 AM
meee

Once again John Doe wins the prize of Best Brain Possessed by an Idiot!!!
John Doe wrote in message
This is the last message of about 3000 in another flood.

see also:

Malicious hacker troll script kiddie
Denial of Service DOS
Mary
UTB
UTBill
USENET server abuse flood
rcn.net
hanaro.com
164-204.resnet.smu.edu

Another header taken from an XNoArchive troll claiming
responsibility.

Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

newssvr30.news.prodigy.com!newsdbm03.news.prodigy. com!newsmst01b.news.prodig
y.com!prodigy.com!newscon02.news.prodigy.com!prodi gy.net!nx01.iad01.newshost
ing.com!newshosting.com!news.alt.net!usenet
From: Lamey - The cable guy
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:17:57 -0600

97.62.161.202 97.62.161.202 wrote:

newssvr23.news.prodigy.net!newsdbm03.news.prodigy. com!newsmst01b.news.prodig
y.com!prodigy.com!newscon02.news.prodigy.com!prodi gy.net!news.glorb.com!hwmn
peer01.lga!hwmedia!hw-filter.lga!fe08.lga.POSTED!53ab2750!not-for-mail
From: 97.62.161.202 97.62.161.202
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Old September 15th 05, 09:29 AM
Phil P.

"John Doe" wrote in message
This is the last message of about 3000 in another flood.

Are you going to post your usual stupid "troll" reply to all 3000 messages?

Old September 15th 05, 01:00 PM

Phil P. wrote:
"John Doe" wrote in message
This is the last message of about 3000 in another flood.

Are you going to post your usual stupid "troll" reply to all 3000 messages?

de-lurking

LOL. Poor old John Doe. There are three options he
1. He is working with the gang (I doubt this - he is not clever enough)
2. He is just jealous because they are doing a much, much better job
than he has even been able to do, and is trying to steal some of the
limelight
3. He is just plain stupid

Cheers

Cathy(xyz) - going back into lurk mode