ordered Wellness cat food

Old September 20th 05, 12:33 AM

Default ordered Wellness cat food

online, just a small package, have to make sure they like it
someome mnetioned it made so their poop doesnt stink any while on it,
that would be a huge bleesing, they go so much I have scopp twice a day
and the stink!

ensoul

Old September 20th 05, 12:41 AM
---MIKE---

I use Wellness and while Amber's poop doesn't smell, Tiger's does.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44=B0 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Old September 20th 05, 01:37 AM
Brian Link

On 19 Sep 2005 16:33:34 -0700, "
wrote:

online, just a small package, have to make sure they like it
someome mnetioned it made so their poop doesnt stink any while on it,
that would be a huge bleesing, they go so much I have scopp twice a day
and the stink!

ensoul

I can't rave enough about Wellness. Took a while to find a flavor they
both agreed on, but they are healthy, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.
Their coats have never looked shinier. Great product.

BLink
Old September 20th 05, 06:30 PM
---MIKE---

I just "cracked" a new case of Wellness chicken. The cans are gold
colored and the inside is plastic coated. They were manufactured in USA
rather than Canada as previous batches were. The formula appears to be
the same since Amber ate it with no problems!

Old September 20th 05, 11:15 PM
Cheryl

On Tue 20 Sep 2005 01:30:14p, ---MIKE--- wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

I just "cracked" a new case of Wellness chicken. The cans are
gold colored and the inside is plastic coated. They were
manufactured in USA rather than Canada as previous batches were.
The formula appears to be the same since Amber ate it with no
problems!

Ugh. I get nervous when they start messing with the cans.

--
Cheryl