they eat a lot!

Old September 20th 05, 02:43 AM

Default they eat a lot!

9 months old, neutrered and they empty they're bowls at least 3 times a
day, normal?? plus they poop a lot, I scoop twice a day

at 9 months they're not really kittens but not yet adults so how much
do ya feed them at this age? these thr are youngest cats (got them at
8 months) that I've ever had

also feliway seems to be helping some, still full of it as should be
but not as wild

lynn

Old September 20th 05, 05:43 AM
Judy

wrote in message
oups.com...
9 months old, neutrered and they empty they're bowls at least 3 times a
day, normal??

I have to imagine that depends on what you're feeding and how much you are
feeding.

plus they poop a lot, I scoop twice a day

My cat poops once a day and pees twice. I scoop once a day.

at 9 months they're not really kittens but not yet adults so how much
do ya feed them at this age? these thr are youngest cats (got them at
8 months) that I've ever had

How much do they weigh? At the age of 9 months, my cat was considered to be
heavy, so I was advised to change my way of feeding.

Old September 20th 05, 02:25 PM
Gail

In general, young cats and kittens eat a lot. They are growing and need the
extra nutrition.
Gail
oups.com...

Old September 21st 05, 01:13 AM

they eat Dad's ( I've had 2 vets tell me Dad' is one the best cat
foods there is) & Purina for indoor cats, and just added Wiska's, they
get no treats except ones for haiballs...Moe will play will anything,
has foundness for the lids and rings arounds milk, Rudy just watches
us play and won't join in.....I've even tried putting Moe in spare
bdrm, then try to get Rudy to play doesn't make any difference

Moe weighs 12 lbs
Rudy weighs 15 lbs

we play with them, get them to ram around and they have lots ot toys
they're just big cats, they're tall and very long

and yes SPCA warned me abt urnine crystals, said is year to change to
Dad's for that type of Diet

I think Dad's is regional in the northeast