Felidae Cat Food

Old October 7th 05, 12:38 AM
Lee

Default Felidae Cat Food

I have been told that Feliday Cat food is the very best food to start
kits on.
Any experience? Looked at the label and there are NO grains, corns
etc. only realy food a meat that is not a byproduct it also has
probiotics etc.
Thanks,
Lee

Old October 7th 05, 01:28 AM
Joe Canuck

Lee wrote:

I have been told that Feliday Cat food is the very best food to start
kits on.
Any experience? Looked at the label and there are NO grains, corns
etc. only realy food a meat that is not a byproduct it also has
probiotics etc.
Thanks,
Lee

Last time I checked it was very high in phosphorus.

Old October 7th 05, 04:28 AM
Rhonda

My vet recommended it along with a few other foods. I don't know if it
is the very best -- I got lost in the nutrition charts, but I think it's
a good one.

Rhonda

Old October 7th 05, 01:02 PM
Joe Canuck

Rhonda wrote:
My vet recommended it along with a few other foods. I don't know if it
is the very best -- I got lost in the nutrition charts, but I think it's
a good one.

Rhonda

http://webpages.charter.net/katkarma/dryfood.htm

Good for transforming kitty into a glow in the dark night light,
considering the high content of phosphorous.

Felidae dry...1.8% phosphorous.
Old October 7th 05, 07:31 PM
Rhonda

Joe Canuck wrote:

Rhonda wrote:

My vet recommended it along with a few other foods. I don't know if it
is the very best -- I got lost in the nutrition charts, but I think
it's a good one.

Rhonda

http://webpages.charter.net/katkarma/dryfood.htm

Good for transforming kitty into a glow in the dark night light,
considering the high content of phosphorous.

Felidae dry...1.8% phosphorous.

There's actually an updated version of that website this year. It's now
listed at 1.0:

http://webpages.charter.net/katkarma/dry.htm

Rhonda

Old October 7th 05, 07:36 PM
Joe Canuck

Rhonda wrote:

Joe Canuck wrote:

Rhonda wrote:

My vet recommended it along with a few other foods. I don't know if
it is the very best -- I got lost in the nutrition charts, but I
think it's a good one.

Rhonda

http://webpages.charter.net/katkarma/dryfood.htm

Good for transforming kitty into a glow in the dark night light,
considering the high content of phosphorous.

Felidae dry...1.8% phosphorous.

There's actually an updated version of that website this year. It's now
listed at 1.0:

http://webpages.charter.net/katkarma/dry.htm

Rhonda

Thanks for the update.