Cheryl_Is_Freak

Old November 28th 05, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Cheryl_Is_Freak

woooo woooo look at me! I have a sheet on my head

Im so tired of you phsyco women

what the **** is your problem Cheryl!

you don't like men or something? tell the damn truth for once in your
life.

HEY CHERYL...Hack this baby!

bet men in suits kick your door in before you make it to root

WTF is wrong with you.

Don't you have a life? You never show pictures of your cats...
you just lurk and lurk and lurk...

may your ass suck buttermilk tonight!

Old November 28th 05, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On Sun 27 Nov 2005 10:37:01p, wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roups.com):

woooo woooo look at me! I have a sheet on my head

Im so tired of you phsyco women

what the **** is your problem Cheryl!

you don't like men or something? tell the damn truth for once in
your life.

HEY CHERYL...Hack this baby!

bet men in suits kick your door in before you make it to root

WTF is wrong with you.

Don't you have a life? You never show pictures of your cats...
you just lurk and lurk and lurk...

may your ass suck buttermilk tonight!

Of course I have, Barry.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambo...r=2a54&.src=ph

Then, there's the kitten's album:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambo...lbum?.dir=1f98

--
Cheryl
Old November 28th 05, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Cheryl wrote:

Of course I have, Barry.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambo...r=2a54&.src=ph

Then, there's the kitten's album:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambo...lbum?.dir=1f98

Hugs,

--
Cheryl

well a tic for a tac Cheryl, I don't wear no condom!

If I have axe to grind, I just say it.

Cool pics btw! but, nogo on the sheet. won't me.

Old November 28th 05, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On Sun 27 Nov 2005 11:36:49p, whitershadeofpale wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav (news:1133152609.547931.213960
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com):

well a tic for a tac Cheryl, I don't wear no condom!

If I have axe to grind, I just say it.

Cool pics btw! but, nogo on the sheet. won't me.

Gibberish as usual. Go back to Briar Rabbit stories. It suits you
better.

--
Cheryl
Old November 28th 05, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Cheryl wrote:

Gibberish as usual. Go back to Briar Rabbit stories. It suits you
better.

--
Cheryl

ah, you're just mad from the time I told you to roll it up and lick it
yourself!

what a whiner!

Old November 28th 05, 06:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

whitershadeofpale wrote:

ah, you're just mad from the time I told you to roll it up and lick it
yourself!

what a whiner!

I'd think you'd get sick of this crap after awhile but that's just me.

Candace