Danger of kitty-sitting

Old December 5th 05, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Danger of kitty-sitting

I have been keeping 2 cats since Easter while their owner was in Kuwait.
She came after them today. The long-haired black one that looked like
Bear had grown to love and trust me. She was so affectionate, giving me
little kitty kisses and keeping close to me. She didn't recognize her
owner and I had to put her in their car. I feel terrible! I love her so
much. wish I didn't : (

Old December 5th 05, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Teddy" wrote in message
I have been keeping 2 cats since Easter while their owner was in Kuwait.
She came after them today. The long-haired black one that looked like
Bear had grown to love and trust me. She was so affectionate, giving me
little kitty kisses and keeping close to me. She didn't recognize her
owner and I had to put her in their car. I feel terrible! I love her so
much. wish I didn't : (

Teddy! {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Old December 6th 05, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Teddy wrote:
I feel terrible! I love her so
much. wish I didn't : (

Here have a kleenex.

whatchew you need is a good old fashioned yahseata-me

at the end of every Lassie show, Timmy's mom would set Timmy down
and say, You see Timmy...(and she'd break it down for him).

have another kleenex
~~

don't you have a hot little girlfriend to help take your mind off of
the cat.

the moral is, don't loose your head over a pussy.

~~

hands Teddy whole box of tissues

Old December 6th 05, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Yes I have other cats but she was special. My fiance told me tonight "
You can't get attached" I said "Too late". To top it off, the owner
called tonight and said she can't find the cats. It's a different house
than they lived in before so I think they are just hiding.

Kitty Cat Litter Box Cake recipie dgk Cat health & behaviour 16 July 8th 05 03:20 PM
Introduction #1 (long) Mischief Cat anecdotes 1 June 18th 05 05:31 AM
Kitty FC rises again Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 4 May 7th 05 03:41 AM
Bad Kitty Day Bobcat Cat anecdotes 3 October 24th 04 06:24 PM
A Gift from Mai Kitty David Cat anecdotes 20 May 2nd 04 09:50 PM