My cat like lasagna

Old December 12th 05, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default My cat like lasagna

Jupiter likes lasagna, she also like popcorn (I break off the fluff for
her)

She's such an outgoing kitten. She is not scared of Lucy, she jumps at
her.

When I goto bed, Jupiter walks up to the side of the bed and cries till
I tuck
her in on my pillow.

Lucy just keeps pouting behind the couch.
I picked her up this morning and told her she was just as special as
Jupiter
but nooooooo...it's all or none with some.

The good thing about my cats is that they don't lie to me.
I mean, they don't tell me petty ass bull**** acting like a 5 year old
lies.

I am really enjoying this kitten! and Lucy too when she comes out.
Both are eating just fine.

Old December 12th 05, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

In article .com,
whitershadeofpale wrote:
Jupiter likes lasagna, she also like popcorn (I break off the fluff for
her)

She's such an outgoing kitten. She is not scared of Lucy, she jumps at
her.

When I goto bed, Jupiter walks up to the side of the bed and cries till
I tuck
her in on my pillow.

Lucy just keeps pouting behind the couch.
I picked her up this morning and told her she was just as special as
Jupiter
but nooooooo...it's all or none with some.

The good thing about my cats is that they don't lie to me.
I mean, they don't tell me petty ass bull**** acting like a 5 year old
lies.

I am really enjoying this kitten! and Lucy too when she comes out.
Both are eating just fine.

Bubba likes my homemade chili verde. He'll sit on my foot till
I give him his portion. Most of the time he'll even eat the
peppers and the onions, but sometimes he'll just chew the peppers
into small bits and spit them out.

Strange creatures...

Claude

Old December 12th 05, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

One of our cats like lettuce and green peppers

Old December 12th 05, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

In article ,
Brandy**Alexandre wrote:
claudel wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

In article
.com,
whitershadeofpale wrote:
[...]

Kami likes artichokes. My sister had a cat that liked oranges and
black olives.

Artichoke? or butter/mayo? :^)

Carnivores, huh?

Claude
Old December 12th 05, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

In article t,
Diane wrote:
Most of the time he'll even eat the
peppers and the onions, but sometimes he'll just chew the peppers
into small bits and spit them out.

You might want to read up on onions and cats . . . onions cause Heinz
body anemia.

http://cats.about.com/cs/catfood/a/humanfood.htm

http://www.vet.uga.edu/vpp/clerk/Tarigo/

Thanks for that.

Onions aren't a regular menu item for Bubba, and the little
bit of human food he gets certainly doesn't seem to interfere
with his kibble input, but I'll pick the onions out in the future.

Claude
Old December 12th 05, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

NMR wrote:
One of our cats like lettuce and green peppers

I know a cat that likes vaseline

she dont' like jelly
she don't like cheese
she don't like butter or any of these
she likes vaseline

flaming lips

Old December 12th 05, 05:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

In article ,
Brandy**Alexandre wrote:
claudel wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

Kami likes artichokes. My sister had a cat that liked oranges and
black olives.

Artichoke? or butter/mayo? :^)

Carnivores, huh?

Claude

I swear, plain old artichoke. I don't give her the fixins' She gets
impatient waiting for me to scrape a leaf (can't scrape one on her
because of fangs) and she goes away after a few. But later, when she
hears the "tink" of the knife on the plate, she knows I'm at the heart
and comes roaring back for more. I swear, she's a fiend for artichokes
and nothing but.

Next time I have 'em I'll scrape a leaf or two for Bubba
and see if he'll try 'em.

Claude
Old December 12th 05, 06:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

NMR wrote:
all cats will eat Vaseline if you put it on their fur. It helps with
hairballs and acts as a laxative

vet eh, eat ha s p trolleeummm distylelates