My cat behavior problem

Old December 13th 05, 08:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default My cat behavior problem

My cat names Tam. He likes to follow me. If I come back to home after
school.I open the door to came in the house.He rans very fast to come
in my house and crouch down. My mother doesn't like him to go into the
house because, it difficult to clean if have cat hairs in the house.I
want to know how can I do to stop this his behavior.

Old December 13th 05, 11:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

white coco wrote:

want to know how can I do to stop this his behavior.

I don't see the cat as having a behavior problem

get rid of your mom

or you as put it!

bye bye mamma!
mamma goodbye
kick her out!

send mamma packing
ship her to America on a bananna boat.

Old December 13th 05, 11:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

white coco wrote:
My cat names Tam. He likes to follow me. If I come back to home after
school.I open the door to came in the house.He rans very fast to come
in my house and crouch down. My mother doesn't like him to go into the
house because, it difficult to clean if have cat hairs in the house.I
want to know how can I do to stop this his behavior.

Butcher him (humanely, of course ) and then eat him. It's all I can
recommend that your can understand. At least until you can learn some
rudimentary English skills.... Write back then and we'll talk.

IBen

Old December 13th 05, 11:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

white coco wrote:
My cat names Tam. He likes to follow me. If I come back to home after
school.I open the door to came in the house.He rans very fast to come
in my house and crouch down. My mother doesn't like him to go into the
house because, it difficult to clean if have cat hairs in the house.I
want to know how can I do to stop this his behavior.

Butcher him (humanely, of course) and then eat him. It's all I can
recommend that you can understand. At least until you can learn some

Old December 13th 05, 01:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"white coco" wrote in message
oups.com...
My cat names Tam. He likes to follow me. If I come back to home after
school.I open the door to came in the house.He rans very fast to come
in my house and crouch down. My mother doesn't like him to go into the
house because, it difficult to clean if have cat hairs in the house.I
want to know how can I do to stop this his behavior.

It sounds like Tam just wants to be with you and your family. You are lucky
to have a cat so devoted to you. Cats are very fast so its hard to stop
them from sneaking past you. You could pick her up as you are opening the
door and then let her down outside just before you close the door.

J..

Old December 13th 05, 01:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"IBen Getiner" wrote in message
oups.com...

white coco wrote:
My cat names Tam. He likes to follow me. If I come back to home after
school.I open the door to came in the house.He rans very fast to come
in my house and crouch down. My mother doesn't like him to go into the
house because, it difficult to clean if have cat hairs in the house.I
want to know how can I do to stop this his behavior.

Butcher him (humanely, of course) and then eat him. It's all I can
recommend that you can understand. At least until you can learn some
rudimentary English skills.... Write back then and we'll talk.

IBen

I'm appalled that people are being so hurtful to this child. Most of us
would be proud to be half as fluent as Coco in a second language.

J.

Old December 13th 05, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

white coco wrote:
My cat names Tam. He likes to follow me. If I come back to home after
school.I open the door to came in the house.He rans very fast to come
in my house and crouch down. My mother doesn't like him to go into the
house because, it difficult to clean if have cat hairs in the house.I
want to know how can I do to stop this his behavior.

Hi coco

You're not a child are you?

My post was pretty funny, but you no laugh? tcht tcht tcht

take off that sheet boy! I know who you are

Old December 13th 05, 02:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

troll

Old December 13th 05, 02:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

troll

Old December 13th 05, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

white coco wrote:

My cat names Tam. He likes to follow me. If I come back to home after
school.I open the door to came in the house.He rans very fast to come
in my house and crouch down. My mother doesn't like him to go into the
house because, it difficult to clean if have cat hairs in the house.I
want to know how can I do to stop this his behavior.

My cats have to stay inside because there are too many dogs and cars around
here and it isn't safe for them outside. There's a lot of cat hair here. I
just have to clean more often. Maybe you could offer to help your mother
clean and she won't be so upset.