The Short Hairs

Old January 3rd 06, 07:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default The Short Hairs

I awoke this morning to the smell of cat ****. It wasn't from the
litter box in the bathroom, either, but from the cat who'd just joined
me in bed with a turd woven into his butt hair. As disgusting as that
was, it was even more disgusting to realize that in a few hours, that
turd would be gone and his butt hair immaculately clean.

This afternoon, while he was still in a stupor from his afternoon nap, I
waylaid him with a pair of scissors, and as he purred and stretched, I
trimmed that (now immaculate) butt hair quite short. I didn't have to
restrain him at all, I just distracted him by petting him while I moved
his tail aside and started cutting.

Now he sports what I call a "reverse mullet".
--
John Kimmel

I think it will be quiet around here now. So long.
Old January 3rd 06, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

your post made me laugh out loud. Sorry. I do that to my maine coons
otherwise the poop do sticketh.
sarah liz

Old January 4th 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Reverse Mullet huh ? heheheh now that's a visual !

--
Will~

"... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."

Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.