Bubbles returns...

Old January 7th 06, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Bubbles returns...

And he's back in typical tom cat fashion.... 'Told wifey to make up her
mind - either get him neutered and keep him in full time or forget taking
him in and keep him outside. As it stands now he wants to go out and run all
night then come inside and sleep all day. No, No, Nooooo - won't work. A
short while ago he was strutting around singing and calling. The wife asked
me what he's singing about. 'What do ya think? - He wants to get laid!'
"Oh", says the wife as she turns towards Bubbles, " try whining about it -
works for Rob." I just get no respect.

Old January 7th 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

RobZip wrote:
And he's back in typical tom cat fashion.... 'Told wifey to make up her
mind - either get him neutered and keep him in full time or forget taking
him in and keep him outside. As it stands now he wants to go out and run all
night then come inside and sleep all day. No, No, Nooooo - won't work. A
short while ago he was strutting around singing and calling. The wife asked
me what he's singing about. 'What do ya think? - He wants to get laid!'
"Oh", says the wife as she turns towards Bubbles, " try whining about it -
works for Rob." I just get no respect.

I've read all your posts on this and know that you said this one is
your wife's responsibility but it's just wrong to be contributing to
the kitten overpopulation like this regardless of whose
"responsibility" it is. You had already accepted this cat into your
home; just because he got out should not make it okay to not follow
through with his neutering. You might wind up with a yard full of
kittens in a couple of months. Whether you keep him in or out, he
should be neutered right away. I know you said you can't help all cats
in your area and I feel that way about my neighborhood sometimes, too,
but he was *already* your indoor cat. If your wife is so dense she
doesn't understand that he needs to be neutered, it's still no excuse
for your ignorance. It won't cost that much to get one more cat
neutered. He'll live longer but it also might save you from a kitten
problem yourself.

Old January 7th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"RobZip" wrote in message
And he's back in typical tom cat fashion.... 'Told wifey to make up her
mind - either get him neutered and keep him in full time or forget taking
him in and keep him outside. As it stands now he wants to go out and run

all
night then come inside and sleep all day. No, No, Nooooo - won't work. A
short while ago he was strutting around singing and calling. The wife

asked
me what he's singing about. 'What do ya think? - He wants to get laid!'
"Oh", says the wife as she turns towards Bubbles, " try whining about it -
works for Rob." I just get no respect.

I can absolutely understand that. I bet wifey--"the wife" has her reasons.

A novel idea: be the bigger person and neuter the freaking cat before
he can breed any more. Or shut the hell up about it in here.

Or maybe you should just shoot him in the head--as I recall that was
your last remedy for a rowdy Tom cat that you found to be bothersome.

Old January 7th 06, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:

I can absolutely understand that. I bet wifey--"the wife" has her reasons.

A novel idea: be the bigger person and neuter the freaking cat before
he can breed any more. Or shut the hell up about it in here.

Or maybe you should just shoot him in the head--as I recall that was
your last remedy for a rowdy Tom cat that you found to be bothersome.

ez pumpkin, that's it..breathe in... , and breathe out... thaaats
it...

serenity now, serenity now

maybe next time cat is sleeping reeeal good
take him and get his balls cut off

this will teach the cat not to sleep so easy during the day

Old January 7th 06, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:

Or maybe you should just shoot him in the head--as I recall that was
your last remedy for a rowdy Tom cat that you found to be bothersome.

oh i missed that part

Old January 7th 06, 01:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On 6 Jan 2006 18:49:53 -0800, "Levon"
wrote:

cybercat wrote:

I can absolutely understand that. I bet wifey--"the wife" has her reasons.

A novel idea: be the bigger person and neuter the freaking cat before
he can breed any more. Or shut the hell up about it in here.

Or maybe you should just shoot him in the head--as I recall that was
your last remedy for a rowdy Tom cat that you found to be bothersome.

ez pumpkin, that's it..breathe in... , and breathe out... thaaats
it...

serenity now, serenity now

maybe next time cat is sleeping reeeal good
take him and get his balls cut off

this will teach the cat not to sleep so easy during the day

Tom cats are deadbeat dads, Levon. Every one of them. They don't pay
taxes, either. They deserve to get their balls whacked off.

I can see why you have to whine for pussy, BTW. You don't get
anywhere by telling a passionate woman to calm down. You want her at
fever pitch, ready to strangle you. Then you shift that nervous
energy further down the spinal column with some apologetic sweet talk.
If that doesn't work, you can do what I do -- go to a whorehouse and
pay the nice lady to shut up and put out.

Charlie

Old January 7th 06, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Levon" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old January 7th 06, 02:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Candace" wrote in message
ups.com...
I've read all your posts on this and know that you said this one is
your wife's responsibility but it's just wrong to be contributing to
the kitten overpopulation like this regardless of whose
"responsibility" it is.

A deal is a deal is a deal... I just got in off the road, wife says Friday
am for the neuter clinic if I can pick him up Saturday morning.

You had already accepted this cat into your
home; just because he got out should not make it okay to not follow
through with his neutering. You might wind up with a yard full of
kittens in a couple of months.

The management did a census on the cat population recently - 85 strays
running the area. In a small development, thats quite a few. I hear plans
are to hire nuisance animal control people and have them trapped and
removed.

If your wife is so dense

Perhaps you *do* get the gist of the problem. I said no more animals. She
wanted this little guy. She agreed to terms. As in other instances, trying
to shuck and jive to push the problem off on me, she has let deadline come
and go. Now when I finally had to get nasty about it, she picks up the phone
and does what she agreed to originally.

she doesn't understand that he needs to be neutered, it's still no excuse
for your ignorance.

Ignorance is not a factor. That's why I've been insisting she do as she
agreed. I have part of Saturday and Sunday off. The rest of the week is 14
hour days. There's a limit to how much I will let her little whims
interefere with what little time I have at home.

Old January 7th 06, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"cybercat" wrote in message

Wife will handle it after being badgered to live up to what she originally
agreed to.

And howza bout maybe go **** yourself, mmmkay?

Old January 7th 06, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
I can see why you have to whine for pussy, BTW. You don't get
anywhere by telling a passionate woman to calm down. You want her at
fever pitch, ready to strangle you. Then you shift that nervous
energy further down the spinal column with some apologetic sweet talk.
If that doesn't work, you can do what I do -- go to a whorehouse and
pay the nice lady to shut up and put out.

Charlie

you're preaching to the choir

easy Charlie, thaaat's it, breathe in...

me thinks something has got charlies nose open
now he is intoxicated, drugged

Bubbles flew the coop! RobZip Cat health & behaviour 6 January 4th 06 10:07 PM
Movie "The Cat Returns" James Horn Cat anecdotes 2 March 6th 05 04:57 AM
Thesis on Bubbles Bev Cat anecdotes 30 November 17th 04 03:11 AM
Bonnie Bubbles Bev Cat anecdotes 42 June 24th 04 08:55 AM
Cat nip bubbles Susan M Cat anecdotes 5 February 18th 04 02:29 PM