What's with Wellness?

Old January 16th 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default What's with Wellness?

Barb wrote:
My cars were enjoying 7 or so Wellness cans flavors and then one by one they
didn't want them any more so they got down to Turkey and Turkey and Salmon.
The last 2 times I gave them Turkey and Salmon they wouldn't eat it. I
threw it out and will return the 5 cans I have left over. My pet shop is
very good about that. The dry adult Wellness they still like and eat it
after every meal of canned food. This means they are down to one flavor of
Wellness canned and Wellness dry. I tried a different food and one of them
threw it up.
What's up? Anyone else experience this?

I hate to pass this up

but you should only put oil and gas in your cars

Cheers!

Old January 16th 06, 04:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

o.verio.net...

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

I use Wellness. So far, no problems. If I were you, I would call their
support number (or send email) and explain your problem. Also, ask if there
has been a change in the formula.

MaryL

Old January 16th 06, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Barb wrote:
You don't think well of Wellness? Everyone says it's a very good food.
What do you give your cats or don't you have any cats?

don't even try it!

Old January 16th 06, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Barb my cats are such nit pickers that I have to change brands every couple
weeks or they will snub the food the only flaver they won't do this to is
9 lives tuna with cheese and egg bits

Old January 16th 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos

Default What's with Wellness? - Finnicky Car

Barb wrote:
My cars were enjoying 7 or so Wellness cans flavors and then one by one they
didn't want them any more so they got down to Turkey and Turkey and Salmon.

This means they are down to one flavor of
Wellness canned and Wellness dry. I tried a different food and one of them
threw it up.
What's up? Anyone else experience this?

Here ya go Barb, hopefully someone here can help you with this matter

Cheers!

ABN

Old January 16th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos

"abRokeNegRo" wrote in message
oups.com...
Barb wrote:
My cars were enjoying 7 or so Wellness cans flavors and then one by one
they
didn't want them any more so they got down to Turkey and Turkey and
Salmon.

This means they are down to one flavor of
Wellness canned and Wellness dry. I tried a different food and one of
them
threw it up.
What's up? Anyone else experience this?

Here ya go Barb, hopefully someone here can help you with this matter

Cheers!

ABN

took me a minute..being in the ford group.. but I did get a laugh out of it

Old January 16th 06, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

My catS are still eating the Wellness chicken. There is some liquid on
the cans but there is supposed to be some oil (and water) in the food.
That (the water) is one of the advantages of using canned food. I
forwarded the original post to OMH for their information.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Old January 16th 06, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos

GreasyMechanic wrote:
Dark1 wrote:

I dont think Lucas Oil products markets a fix for that... maybe a can of
"Seafoam"?

do they smell like rotten eggs? I'm thinking cat converter

you got a point there good buddy
this is what keeps me in business

more of the same
http://static.flickr.com/1/608983_5c19d06998_m.jpg