Viva la SpotBot!!!

Old January 24th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Viva la SpotBot!!!

Margarita Salt wrote:

I don't know if anyone else here has mentioned this, but I recently
bought a SpotBot, the walk-away carpet spot cleaner, and I LOVE IT! I
bought originally because it would be less expensive than replacing the
car seat cover in my car if I could get the ink out. Since Kami's
downhill slide, I've used it a bit more... Also, the sudden change in
food isn't agreeing well with her tummy on the exit side, and she's
wiped her bum on the rug a few times. I just set down the SpotBot and
it's GONE! A major recommendation for cat households. The best 120-
bucks I've spent (other than the vet bill for Kami).

Right. Zippidy do da... just like that!

....and your carpet ends up with these circle spots all over. Guests
think the aliens have had a field day with your carpet.

Oh wait, I forgot. You are here taking it 'out' on us so you don't have
to take it 'out' on Kami.
Old January 24th 06, 12:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Joe Canuck wrote:
Margarita Salt wrote:

I don't know if anyone else here has mentioned this, but I recently
bought a SpotBot, the walk-away carpet spot cleaner, and I LOVE IT! I
bought originally because it would be less expensive than
replacing the car seat cover in my car if I could get the ink out. Since
Kami's downhill slide, I've used it a bit more... Also, the
sudden change in food isn't agreeing well with her tummy on the exit
side, and she's wiped her bum on the rug a few times. I just set
down the SpotBot and it's GONE! A major recommendation for cat
households. The best 120- bucks I've spent (other than the vet bill
for Kami).

Right. Zippidy do da... just like that!

...and your carpet ends up with these circle spots all over. Guests
think the aliens have had a field day with your carpet.

I have one of those too, good for doggie oopsies! And yes, it does leave
clean 'dots' on the carpet!

However, I have only used the cleaning fluid in it once - the first time I
used it. since then I have either used just plain water (hot works best) or
sometimes I've used Nature's Miracle in it. I only put about 1 cup of
liquid in it, then run it on the 6 minute program *twice* - if running it
while there's no liquid in the reservoir, it gets all that much more liquid
out of the carpet. Then I cover the clean spot with a towel, so I don't end
up with a dirty spot by walking on it and the dirt sticking to the damp
carpet.

But you'd be amazed at the dirt it sucks up - from a supposedly *clean*
carper!

Old January 25th 06, 06:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

wrote:
Margarita Salt wrote:

I wondered if it would do well with just plain water.

I can't see my feet anymore
what can I do

Old January 25th 06, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 22:07:55 -0800,

Margarita Salt wrote:

I wondered if it would do well with just plain water.

I can't see my feet anymore
what can I do

get down on the floor; raise both legs high in the air; peddle like you
are on a bike; keep up for half an hour and do daily forever. Also --
don't eat so much. MLB
Old January 25th 06, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

A nym shifting troll.

See also:
"-L." bigbadbarry adelphia.net
"a christmas tree"
"abRokeNegRo"
"bag-o-switches"
"black-ip"
"chickenwing"
"coffeedog"
"hamandche betweentheknees.com"
"johndoeisadick"
"Levon"
"Mr Tibbs"
"Prozack"
"wannabe"
"watermelon"
"whitershadeofpale"

From: "hamandche... betweentheknees.com" bigbadbarry adelphia.net
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: Viva la SpotBot!!!
Date: 24 Jan 2006 22:07:55 -0800

Old January 25th 06, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

" wrote:

wrote:
Margarita Salt wrote:

I wondered if it would do well with just plain water.

I can't see my feet anymore
what can I do

Somebody is using my nym here.

-mhd

Old January 25th 06, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

wrote in message
" wrote:

wrote:
Margarita Salt wrote:

I wondered if it would do well with just plain water.

I can't see my feet anymore
what can I do

Somebody is using my nym here.

It is Barry aka a too many alias to list He is using a lot of our
display names

Old January 25th 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Joe Canuck wrote:

wrote:

" wrote:

wrote:

Margarita Salt wrote:

I wondered if it would do well with just plain water.

I can't see my feet anymore
what can I do

Somebody is using my nym here.

-mhd

Check the headers.

I did (just wanted to make sure the cats weren't using my computer),
it was posted through google which I never use. Obviously it was
Barry.

-mhd