? on Laxa-Stat

Old January 30th 06, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default ? on Laxa-Stat

I have a heck of a time trying to apply Laxa-Stat on my cats' noses,
and thought about putting a little in their wet food. However, the box
says not to add it to their food, but doesn't say why. What's the
difference--on the nose or in the food? Any info would be
appreciated. TIA!

Sue

Old January 30th 06, 06:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"SueB" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a heck of a time trying to apply Laxa-Stat on my cats' noses,
and thought about putting a little in their wet food. However, the box
says not to add it to their food, but doesn't say why. What's the
difference--on the nose or in the food? Any info would be
appreciated. TIA!

Sue

If there is a phone number on the box, perhaps you should make a call?

Old January 30th 06, 06:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 19:17:00 -0800, SueB wrote:

I have a heck of a time trying to apply Laxa-Stat on my cats' noses,
and thought about putting a little in their wet food. However, the box
says not to add it to their food, but doesn't say why. What's the
difference--on the nose or in the food? Any info would be
appreciated. TIA!

Sue

Why not see if he will lick it off the tube. I give my cat Petromalt this
way -- very easy. MLB
Old January 30th 06, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

That worked with Cat "A", but Cat "B" wouldn't go for it. Thanks to
you both!

Sue

Old January 30th 06, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

http://www.tomlyn.com/form_contact.tpl

http://www.tomlyn.com/index.html

1-800-866-5582

Old February 1st 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Thank you NMR and Gail!

Sue

Old February 1st 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"SueB" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thank you NMR and Gail!

Sue