WARNING VIRUS Hi, Uti, Hi, Uti here´s the document you requested

Old February 1st 06, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default WARNING VIRUS Hi, Uti, Hi, Uti here´s the document you requested

WARNING CONTAINS W32.HLLW.TORVELB@MM VIRUS
Old February 2nd 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"John Doe" wrote in message
Apparently this troll thinks this group is for HTML posts about
virus warnings.

What are you talking about you moron why don't you go ahead and click on
the above posters attachment and download it . Please down load it and let
it mess your computer up and do all of us a favor of not having to deal with
your dumb ass

You are definitely a real mental midget John Doe

Old February 2nd 06, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Path: newssvr11.news.prodigy.com!newsdbm04.news.prodigy. com!newsdst01.news.prodigy.com!newsmst01b.news.pro digy.com!prodigy.com!newscon06.news.prodigy.com!pr odigy.net!news-east.rr.com!news.rr.com!news-wrt-01.southeast.rr.com!news-wrt-01.rdc-nyc.rr.com!news-wrt-01.ohiordc.rr.com!news-server.columbus.rr.com!cyclone2.kc.rr.com!news2.kc .rr.com!news-post.tampabay.rr.com!tornado.tampabay.rr.com.POSTE D!53ab2750!not-for-mail
From: "NMR" haveyouplonkedatrolltoday anti-troll.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: WARNING VIRUS Hi, Uti, Hi, Uti hereïs the docu ment you requested
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 23:34:44 GMT

WARNING CONTAINS W32.HLLW.TORVELB MM VIRUS
------=_NextPart_000_0079_01C6275E.2CB3D570

!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
HTMLHEAD
META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"
META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=GENERATOR
STYLE/STYLE
/HEAD
BODY bgColor=#ffffff
DIVFONT face=Arial size=2WARNING CONTAINS A
href="mailto:W32.HLLW.TORVELB MM"W32.HLLW.TORVELB MM/A
VIRUS/FONT/DIV/BODY/HTML

------=_NextPart_000_0079_01C6275E.2CB3D570--

Old February 2nd 06, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"NMR" haveyouplonkedatrolltoday anti-troll.com wrote:

"John Doe" jdoe usenet.love.invalid wrote in message
news:Xns975DBF01E8640follydom 207.115.17.102...
Apparently this troll thinks this group is for HTML posts about
virus warnings.

What are you talking about you moron

Actually I'm wearing little of anything.

why don't you go ahead and click on the above posters attachment
and download it .

What are you talking about, you you name caller you.

Please down load it and let it mess your computer up

That's not possible since it's not there.

and do all of us a favor of not having to deal with your dumb ass

My system is bulletproof, flexible, and very capable. Even if there
were a threat, your tough guy wanna-be self will have to cope.

You are definitely a real mental midget John Doe

Could be, since I have no idea what your posts have to do with cats
or even USENET. It sounds like a pink elephant because I can't even
see it. Is this virus threat supposed to be something here on
USENET? Maybe someone can enlighten me.

Genuinely curious.

Path: newssvr21.news.prodigy.com!newsdbm04.news.prodigy. com!newsdst01.news.prodigy.com!newsmst01b.news.pro digy.com!prodigy.com!newscon02.news.prodigy.com!pr odigy.net!news.glorb.com!newsfeed-east.nntpserver.com!nntpserver.com!statler.nntpser ver.com!news-west.rr.com!news-feed-01.rdc-kc.rr.com!news.rr.com!cyclone2.kc.rr.com!news2.kc. rr.com!news-post.tampabay.rr.com!tornado.tampabay.rr.com.POSTE D!53ab2750!not-for-mail
From: "NMR" haveyouplonkedatrolltoday anti-troll.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 00:51:36 GMT

Old February 2nd 06, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

NMR wrote:

WARNING CONTAINS W32.HLLW.TORVELB@MM mailto:W32.HLLW.TORVELB@MM VIRUS

Perhaps the message was blocked by Cox Communications but I do not see
the original message in this group with the subject line shown.
Old February 2nd 06, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Well either your newsreader does not have attachments to it since the post I
am warning about is in the title line with out the virus warning part and
the attachment is called weapon_crowbar.pif with a size of 85 kb it is
infected with W32.HLLW.TORVELB@MM virus

My antivirus pops up with the virus I warned about why would it do that if
it is not there

Don't answer that I could care less about your opinion

You are fine when you talk about cats but any other time you are just how
should I call you. I know the words usernet stalker

Keep calling me a troll if I am a troll in your book I wear the badge with
honor since the likes of you are never an achiever in life just a "tough
guy wanna-be"

Old February 2nd 06, 05:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"rrb" wrote in message
NMR wrote:

WARNING CONTAINS W32.HLLW.TORVELB@MM mailto:W32.HLLW.TORVELB@MM
VIRUS

It probably was the original post line was .Hi, Uti, Hi, Uti here´s the
document you requested by the poster

I am using outlook express and roadrunner doesn't block anything in the
newsgroups

Old February 2nd 06, 06:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

rrb wrote:

NMR wrote:

WARNING CONTAINS W32.HLLW.TORVELB@MM mailto:W32.HLLW.TORVELB@MM
VIRUS

Perhaps the message was blocked by Cox Communications but I do not
see the original message in this group with the subject line
shown.

Either our Internet service providers run everything through a virus
checker, or more likely our Internet service providers block
binaries from non-binary groups. So any post with a binary
attachment doesn't make it through to this group. That's the way I
see it, or don't see it (as it were).
Old February 2nd 06, 06:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

NMR wrote:
WARNING CONTAINS W32.HLLW.TORVELB@MM mailto:W32.HLLW.TORVELB@MM
VIRUS

It probably was the original post line was .Hi, Uti, Hi, Uti here´s the
document you requested by the poster

I am using outlook express and roadrunner doesn't block anything in the
newsgroups

I see no post at all from that sender in this group. So as John said it
was blocked by a virus scanner or because it had a binary attachment in
a non-binary group.
Old February 2nd 06, 01:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 05:32:24 GMT, "NMR"
wrote:

You are fine when you talk about cats but any other time you are just how
should I call you. I know the words usernet stalker

Kibbitzing on a flame war between you and John Doe is a weird
experience. It reminds me of the "wild and crazy guys!" skits from
the old SNL series.

But you're right. The Hi Uti post has a binary attachment with a .pif
extension, and it could be something bad.

Charlie