Would you Marry your Cat?

Old February 3rd 06, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Would you Marry your Cat?

Margarita Salt wrote:

On the main subject, I said I'd only date her and have a good time. She's too
much of a control freak to get married.

women are cats
men are dogs
--

marriage? heck no, what is this before or after they hack up a hairball
woooo

Old February 4th 06, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Margarita Salt wrote:

Yeah, some of the women said about their dogs that they :

Are happy to see you... always
Are always in a good mood
Will eaten your cooking no matter what
Will do whatever you want to do
Are happy to just snuggle on the sofa
Will fetch things for you without whining

they're just not educated enough to know better
ignorance is bliss?

us guys are onto you women
we know what you really want

heh, someone to fetch without wining!

whatchew mean like a sac of white castle burgers at 2 in the morning!